Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

No planned changes to allied race requirement's confirmed.

Whelp no reason for me to play BFA then, I want to start fresh and I'm not doing Legion content to unlock BFA advertised content.

Hope those who do play BFA enjoy it.

Edit: To be clear since it seems some can't read past the OP. I mean I won't be playing BFA until they lift the requirement or there is a lack of games. Since I can't start off fresh like I want that drops BFA off my list for now.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-07-17 at 03:28 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Silly reason not to play a new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Silly reason not to play a new expansion.
    I want to start fresh as a void elf, That requires me to do Legion content in BFA. So I'm not doing it, Too many other games to play over this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    There, there. Feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Whelp no reason for me to play BFA then, I want to start fresh and I'm not doing Legion content to unlock BFA advertised content.

After all this time, the only thing keeping you in the game was the hope of playing a copy/pasta race without having to unlock it?

The quality of the game will go up once you leave, thank you for improving everybody else's experience with your departure.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would they? Allied races are a reward you really gain nothing from getting them other then fancy cosmetics.

I want to start fresh as a void elf, That requires me to do Legion content in BFA. So I'm not doing it, Too many other games to play over this.
    It doesn't require you to do Legion content in BfA, it requires you to first of all want to play a copy/pasta race, and then requires you to do Legion content during Legion. Start now and grind it you lazy clown.

7+ Year Old Account
    You could have done the legion content in legion there was tons of time for you to get them before bfa.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The quality of the game will go up once you leave, thank you for improving everybody else's experience with your departure.
    Your welcome hope you enjoy your time in BFA.

Also this isn't a "I'm quiting WoW" thread. I took my WoW break ages ago because farming the same content months on end is boring.

ok then. you wont be missed tbh. play the fucking game, you had plenty of time to come in and start grinding towards the requirements, but no, you want it for free....

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You could have done the legion content in legion there was tons of time for you to get them before bfa.
    If blizzard expects people who took a break from WoW in Legion or before it to unlocked advertised BFA content then they got a fucken screw loose. Even more so when they are going to gut a lot of those rep rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    ok then. you wont be missed tbh. play the fucking game, you had plenty of time to come in and start grinding towards the requirements, but no, you want it for free....
    Didn't know $60 was free, That's news to me. Give me a way to grind for it in BFA, Shouldn't need to do Legion content to unlock BFA content.

One less elf in the game is always a plus.

7+ Year Old Account
    If blizzard expects people who took a break from WoW in Legion or before it to unlocked advertised BFA content then they got a fucken screw loose. Even more so when they are going to gut a lot of those rep rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know $60 was free, That's news to me. Give me a way to grind for it in BFA, Shouldn't need to do Legion content to unlock BFA content.
    It’s advertised as being unlockable not as being given to you for free. How are they gutting the rep rewards any way?

Bit of a silly reason not to play imo. Rep farming is piss easy now.

Personally I like the fact they are trying to keep older content relevant. Taking a page out of FF14s book there.

- - - Updated - - -

so you want to buy the game and have everything unlocked for you? nothing to work towards? - and you want all old content to be available for you in BFA - start grinding that sweet old "The bloodthirsty title" but it should not be from pvp kills, critter kills in BFA should do it.

pls.. just leave.

10+ Year Old Account

Okay, have fun folding up your arms and pouting over hilariously easy-to-progress reputations that you've had since August of last year to finish.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it's in the disclaimer when you buy it, was made aware on PTR through datamining and mentioned there would be unlock requirements in advance. The PTR requirements were datamined in December/January.

You could have resubbed in the 7 months and easily finished the reputations.

They don't expect that at all. All unlockable content was always made for people who actually play the game, since the beginning of time.
    They never thought "oh I'm sure the cry babies who complain about everything will love grinding rep to unlock copy/pasta races". No, that never crossed their minds. They literally don't give a shit about what you want because what you want factually doesn't matter. They won't miss your 15$ a month, they won't miss your tears either. Do what is required or move out of the way. Good thing you live in a society where it's so widely accepted to whine all day on internet, if you made such a comment back when people had to play the game to unlock characters (that were not copy/pasta) you would have become the most bullied kid in school. Actually I take that back, it's not a good thing for you to live in the current society, a good bullying would have made you stronger and not completely give everything up because you have to PLAY A VIDEO GAME to unlock its content.

You're pathetic, and that's not an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    It’s advertised as being unlockable not as being given to you for free. How are they gutting the rep rewards any way?
    Exactly. But hey, its been at least... 3 hours since we had someone make a blog about why they're not playing BFA, or whining about Allied races. So I guess we were due for another!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Wait, what is the requirement for Void Elf? All mine was unlocked from casually playing the expansion.