Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And my neighborhood alone has multiple cultures... and we are living quite peacefully together. Of course, we don't really have a bunch of white nationalists running around.

Yep, you can still have laws, and still have different cultures. Sorry, you lose.

I think we have nailed down the problem.
    How different cultures express them selves in your anecdotal Neighborhood, if laws command for everyone to behave in the same way?
    What are the different cultures in your neighborhood?
    Are they allowed to Practice their culture under your Country's laws?
    If not, then you are not Multicultural by definition.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aega View Post
    Uneducated words. Spat with an overly aggressive stance. Just to defend one's powerlessness, insignificance and knowledge of living and perishing without any true value generation. THIS, I call sad.
    What the fuck are you even talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    How different cultures express them selves in your anecdotal Neighborhood, if laws command for everyone to behave in the same way?
    What are the different cultures in your neighborhood?
    Are they allowed to Practice their culture under your Country's laws?
    If not, then you are not Multicultural by definition.
    If that is your argument, then by definition, multiculturalism has never even existed, and so whining about it makes you a fool.

"the presence of, or support for the presence of, several distinct cultural or ethnic groups within a society."

That's the definition.

Yes, that fits my neighborhood perfectly. I get it, you don't like brown people and Muslims. Don't worry, I still think nationalists should be able to exists, I would just stop them from harming others... just as I would do to radical Muslims.

It's amazing how similar your two cultures are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Of course they don't. The US is a great example of this.
    He says "where the original population still lives," I think he says that exactly to disqualify the US.

Deleted
    Once again, the United States manages just fine. Hell, we even got the Christians to stop being so oppressive... a bit.
    you know i believe that the USA will ban homosexual marriage and abortions within 20 years. But it is Because of the influx of latino migrants. Sure they are democrat now but once they are setteld in the USA their culture which is still largely based around roman-catholic values shall appear. I wonder if you think its not a problem then

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    you know i believe that the USA will ban homosexual marriage and abortions within 20 years. But it is Because of the influx of latino migrants. Sure they are vote democrat now but once they are setteld in the USA their culture which is still largely based around roman-catholic values shall appear. I wonder if you think its not a problem then
    Not likely, but it's nice to know you don't like Mexicans. I'm much more worried about nationalists, those are the people who truly despise individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

I will oppose anyone who tries to limit the freedoms of others, and right now, the nationalists and white nationalists are a far bigger threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    France is also multicultural. So is Belgium. So is the UK.

Spain is as well though they've been having some issues with that lately.

Yep and in the UK we have a high amount of grooming gangs

Acid attacks

Terrorism

and give or take 20 or 30 years the worst you would get is a beating now we have High amount of stabbings

I feel so enriched right now.

Deleted
    I love when nationalists and white nationalists try to whine about others not being peaceful. It's like they don't even own a damn mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should pass a law that says you cannot throw gay people off of a building, just a thought.
    Laws are nothing more then an extension of our cultural and moral backgrounds. If the law says you should kill gays would you do it?

The US is one of the most multicultural nations in the world, we don't have problems.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The US is one of the most multicultural nations in the world, we don't have problems.
    You dont have problems?

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Laws are nothing more then an extension of our cultural and moral backgrounds. If the law says you should kill gays would you do it?
    Well, considering I support individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets... nope. It's why I oppose nationalists and white nationalists. I'm not a violent authoritarian like they are.

To me, you guys aren't much different than the radical Islamists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by padie View Post
    You dont have problems?
    Well, there are more nationalists and white nationalists popping up to make things into a shit show, so we have that to contend with.

They can exist if and only if all of the cultures involved are peaceful and get along with each other. A prime example would be the Chinese who settle here: Chinatown's the safest place in the city. East Asians in general tend to integrate in society very well (still very much retaining their culture). There's also hardly a problem with people from Central and South America, though their youths tend to form gangs and visit jails at a very early age.
    Other cultures, however, are utterly incomptabile, and to deny as much means to deny evidence. There can't be a serene coexistence with those who refuse to integrate because they think our lifestyle and society evil and degenerate. A pity lefties can't seem to realize that and turn a blind eye when the minorities whose interests claim to have at heart are picked on by other minorities. In a very recent example in which Muslim associations issued unacceptably liberticide statements about gays the silence of the left was deafening.

Well, considering I support individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets... nope. It's why I oppose nationalists and white nationalists. I'm not a violent authoritarian like they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there are more nationalists and white nationalists popping up to make things into a shit show, so we have that to contend with.

You cant be multicultural and low goverment involvement. People always end up moving to people of the same culture creating cities in cities(and by definition not multi cultural)
    Last edited by padie; 2018-07-19 at 01:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny how an article states one thing, counters itself, then finds "controlled migration" as an excuse for peaceful multiculturalism.
    Everyone who falls for that is an imbecile.

Regardless if it's controlled migration or not, the end effect is multiculturalism which basically negates the whole point this article is trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there are more nationalists and white nationalists popping up to make things into a shit show, so we have that to contend with.[/QUOTE
    You cant be multicultural and low goverment involvement. People always end up moving to people of the same culture creating cities in cities(and by definition not mulit cultural)
    Yes, you absolutely can. Multiculturalism doesn't require much government at all. Hell, government only really needs to stay out of the way. There's no need to force cultures together, and no need to force them apart.

If people wish to self segregate, that should be their right and freedom to do so. If they wish to force it via government, I have a huge problem with that. That's the problem with nationalists... they want the government to take away the freedoms of others to placate their own personal bigotry and hatred.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    They can exist if and only if all of the cultures involved are peaceful and get along with each other. A prime example would be the Chinese who settle here: Chinatown's the safest place in the city. East Asians in general tend to integrate in society very well (still very much retaining their culture). There's also hardly a problem with people from Central and South America, though their youths tend to form gangs and visit jails at a very early age.
    Other cultures, however, are utterly incomptabile, and to deny as much means to deny evidence. There can't be a serene coexistence with those who refuse to integrate because they think our lifestyle and society evil and degenerate. A pity lefties can't seem to realize that and turn a blind eye when the minorities whose interests claim to have at heart are picked on by other minorities. In a very recent example in which Muslim associations issued unacceptably liberticide statements about gays the silence of the left was deafening.
    You mean like having laws that ban harmful actions? Holy shit...

Nationalism is not a peaceful culture.

Yes, you absolutely can. Multiculturalism doesn't require much government at all. Hell, government only really needs to stay out of the way. There's no need to force cultures together, and no need to force them apart.

If people wish to self segregate, that should be their right and freedom to do so. If they wish to force it via government, I have a huge problem with that. That's the problem with nationalists... they want the government to take away the freedoms of others to placate their own personal bigotry and hatred.
    Im sure you can link a study conferming your wisdom?

You dont have problems?

No, things are getting better all the time. Name a problem.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Not likely, but it's nice to know you don't like Mexicans. I'm much more worried about nationalists, those are the people who truly despise individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

I will oppose anyone who tries to limit the freedoms of others, and right now, the nationalists and white nationalists are a far bigger threat.
    You do realise that the republicans and latin america share far more values then you realise? In fact the reason why trump won Florida in 2016 is because a large amount of Latino's voted for him. This baffles people like you of course. But the latino's in time will remove many hard fought for victories the left managed to achieve.

P.S. i like mexicans.

Im sure you can link a study conferming your wisdom?
    I can point to the United States as a whole, no study needed.

You are asking for a study... that makes no sense. Now, if you had asked for evidence, that would be one thing. Asking for a study in that context is asinine.

As for me, I'm a libertarian. I support individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. Nationalists and white nationalists oppose all those things.

Deleted
    Multiculturalism is the problem, not race and ethnicity. Peoples with vastly different cultures cannot get along. They cannot live together. That's why assimilation is key. America proves this.

Ethnic groups that assimilate in America typically end up being more successful than the ones that don't. Not only that but many of the traits of their culture are accepted into the melting pot and "Americanized". Problems arise when ethnic groups refuse to assimilate. It leads to (institutionally imposed and/or self imposed) segregation, poverty, and eventually ethnic violence.

Multicultural societies are inevitable tragedies.

I can point to the United States as a whole, no study needed.

You are asking for a study... that makes no sense. Now, if you had asked for evidence, that would be one thing. Asking for a study in that context is asinine.

As for me, I'm a libertarian. I support individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. Nationalists and white nationalists oppose all those things.
    So in the USA i wont find people of the same culture clustered together after they migrated to the states?

No china towns, no italian neighborhood?