Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I'll state this again:

Only in America would you have an actual debate as to whether or not it is morally acceptable to allow this sort of petty argument to escalate in to the use of lethal force.
    Which is false.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He said he asked you, "..." where what you quoted was a declaration, not a question. Talk about low IQ.

There are multiple witnesses of him threatening to kill people. Maybe you should actually fucking educate yourself on the matter before spouting your ignorant opinion.
    cite, from a viable source, because if he said he was going to start "killing people" before shooting the guy then that would have been a intent to murder, and after he said he was going to kill someone after he said he was going to kill people, that would have been a murder charge. You can't say you're going to kill someone, and then shoot them because they're defending themselves. Dude would have went have went straight to jail.

Obviously you have more evidence then the fucking LE. I swear some of you people are half baked retarded on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Which is false.
    Yeah, but emotions is much stronger than facts which makes his/hers opinion mean more than yours. Filthy American and your wild wild west attitude. *sarcasm*
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2018-07-24 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I'm sure people kill people with objects or fists in your country. You think you're superior just because the government tells you you're not allowed to own guns doesn't make you superior. In my eyes it makes you a subject to the whims of your .gov. Something you're obviously okay with, but it obviously irritates the shit out of you that we Americans have the freedom to own firearms, because you keep responding.
    No... I'm just extraordinarily grateful I don't live in a country where children / criminals / mentally ill / old codgers who have a chip on their shoulder regarding disabled parking spaces are allowed, encouraged & incentivised to own guns. Simple as.

But, go for it, cowboy Keep wielding dem pistols. You're safer than I am

No... I'm just extraordinarily grateful I don't live in a country where children / criminals / mentally ill / old codgers who have a chip on their shoulder regarding disabled parking spaces are allowed, encouraged & incentivised to own guns. Simple as.

But, go for it, cowboy Keep wielding dem pistols. You're safer than I am
    And less emotional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    And less emotional.
    Que? Je non comprende.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck it... I really can't be arsed...

You want to see emotional:

Please keep shooting each other! Less Americans to worry about.

How about not laying your hands on someone? You do not have the right to get physical with someone unless you're defending yourself. Always assume someone is carrying, and once you get physical rules go out the window. People need to understand this shit. Some obviously don't understand this concept.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it that way.

I remember at my place of employment I got into an argument with a Brit over guns in the country. He literally asked me that you're not able to get into a scrap after a good drink here in the states due to being shot.

"You're shitting me, right?" was my reply. lol
    If I shot everyone who pushed me there would be 4-5 less people in this world. Also, I never said he had the right to push the guy. Instead of trying to be an internet tough guy maybe read what I wrote. I stated that there were other options that could have been taken to prevent the loss of life. Again, proper training will show you ways to defuse a situation without the need of pulling the trigger. With your blatant disregard for life, I seriously hope you do not carry because you don’t really to seem to have a grasp on how to properly end a threat other than “me don’t like bad guy me pull trigger” caveman mentality. Also, when things get physical, rules do not go out the window. I recommend some reading into the law.

Que? Je non comprende.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck it... I really can't be arsed...

You want to see emotional:

Please keep shooting each other! Less Americans to worry about.
    Just finishing up your last statement. I see you edited yours. My statement holds very firm. Thanks for wishing the death on your fellow human beings. Very emotional. Much wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    If I shot everyone who pushed me there would be 4-5 less people in this world. Also, I never said he had the right to push the guy. Instead of trying to be an internet tough guy maybe read what I wrote. I stated that there were other options that could have been taken to prevent the loss of life. Again, proper training will show you ways to defuse a situation without the need of pulling the trigger. With your blatant disregard for life, I seriously hope you do not carry because you don’t really to seem to have a grasp on how to properly end a threat other than “me don’t like bad guy me pull trigger” caveman mentality.
    I was shoved a few times in grade/high school. After that I became an adult. Haven't been shoved, pushed, or in a confrontation (That didn't involve my amateur boxing career) afterwards.

I believe life is sacred. I truly do. I have a beautiful wife with three children. I also understand life isn't fair, and is very short. Something we obviously don't see eye to eye on. Safety is subjective to the person. Some people feel safe when they think no one has a weapon (Just look at the debate we're having) some people, like myself who feel safer with a weapon to be able defend myself, and my family. Different points of view looking at two different sides of the looking glass.

It is what it is. I'm just making the point not to lay your hands on someone. You could get shot, stabbed, or beat to death (which is much more likely a scenario than being shot)
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2018-07-24 at 12:38 AM.

Love all the murderous fucking cunts in this thread. Guess you're ok with someone verbally abusing your wife and child.

God forbid you defend them.

The kicker is the dude backed off and the dude with the gun still paused and then shot him. That's a fucking coward in any book. You already have a deterrent out and are under no fucking threat but you shoot anyway. Pussy ass bitches

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Love all the murderous fucking cunts in this thread. Guess you're ok with someone verbally abusing your wife and child.

The kicker is the dude backed off and the dude with the gun still paused and then shot him. That's a fucking coward in any book. You already have a deterrent out and are under no fucking threat but you shoot anyway. Pussy ass bitches
    Ummm sticks and stone may break your bones, but words will never hurt you?

"I must defend thy ladies honor!" *goes to defend thy ladies honor and gets their ass beat to death*

Your fedora must weigh a heavy burden on thine head, prwraith.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

Where did you find the transcript of what the shooter was saying to the wife I'd like to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    If the law is clear then the police would not make this obvious mistake. An unarmed man standing still between the cross hair of your gun is not a life threat, in fact at this point, the gun holder is the one who constitutes a life threat. The shooter was right to draw his gun but not to shoot since at that point in the encounter, the victim did not constitute a life threat at all. The shooting was obviously not self defense but revenge killing for being pushed to the floor. This man should be charged with second degree murder. If he claims that he panicked and could not comprehend that the attacker was not a life threat at that point, then he should not be entrusted with a firearm as he lacks the judgement of when to use it and should be charged with man slaughter.
    Looks to me and LE that he was violently thrown down to the ground, which takes form of an violent physical altercation. There is no such thing EVER as a fair fight in the streets.

Look at it from my aspect, Someone who has carried for over 15 years, and lives in America. You lay your hands on me in ANY type of physical altercation, I will do WHATEVER it takes to stop you.

Sounds like a lot of you guys are still in high school and have absolutely zero life experiences in dealing with other people. I'm going to bow out because I'm probably not dealing with adults in this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I'm not doing your homework for you. But continue to insult me while you spout nonsense.
    Law Enforcement already did the homework in this case. Thanks again for your well thought out input.
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2018-07-24 at 12:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is why you shouldn't be a tough guy and get into altercations with strangers. You never know what they're capable of.

Also, this absolutely reminds me of the scene in Super where Raine Wilson bashes the guy's head in with wrench for cutting in line. Florida Man to the rescue again.

Ummm sticks and stone may break your bones, but words will never hurt you?

"I must defend thy ladies honor!" *goes to defend thy ladies honor and gets their ass beat to death*

Your fedora must weigh a heavy burden on thine head, prwraith.
    Classic response, nothing less expected from the internet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Of course i have what kind of question is this? People killed each other over religious beliefs, land, resources etc that still happen today. But this just a parking space.
    people have been killed over petty disagreements since the dawn of time, this isn't new. this isn't unique to the US. someone does something disrespectful, someone gets upset, it escalates, and someone dies. my point is, don't pretend like we're all of a sudden "devolving as a society" when this has never been something we've evolved away from.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the law is clear then the police would not make this obvious mistake. An unarmed man standing still between the cross hair of your gun is not a life threat, in fact at this point, the gun holder is the one who constitutes a life threat. The shooter was right to draw his gun but not to shoot since at that point in the encounter, the victim did not constitute a life threat at all. The shooting was obviously not self defense but revenge killing for being pushed to the floor. This man should be charged with second degree murder. If he claims that he panicked and could not comprehend that the attacker was not a life threat at that point, then he should not be entrusted with a firearm as he lacks the judgement of when to use it and should be charged with man slaughter.
    But they do not agree with you and being in the position to make a determination, decided not to press charges based on the law. You do not like the law, I get that. But it is not you who gets to decide if charges are made or not. Move to Florida and then you can press your representatives there to change the law.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Looks to me and LE that he was violently thrown down to the ground, which takes form of an violent physical altercation. There is no such thing EVER as a fair fight in the streets.

Look at it from my aspect, Someone who has carried for over 15 years, and lives in America. You lay your hands on me in ANY type of physical altercation, I will do WHATEVER it takes to stop you.

Sounds like a lot of you guys are still in high school and have absolutely zero life experiences in dealing with other people. I'm going to bow out because I'm probably not dealing with adults in this discussion.
    If your first thought in the event of any sort of altercation is "time for me to kill someone", then you sound like a coward to me.

1. Don't go looking for trouble over inconsequential shit. I bet that guy wouldn't even have had the balls to say anything if he wasn't packing
    2. If you reeeally feel the need to say something concerning the aforementioned inconsequential shit, just say it and move on
    3. If your fragile ego requires you to pull your gun during a scuffle, at least try to diffuse the situation rather than going straight homicidal twat

One of the biggest issues with American gun culture is that there are too many pussies just itching to pop someone (typically over an argument that they themselves helped escalate). Road rage, noise complaints, petty arguments like the one in the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, the problem is with "they". I would strongly support a law that allows you to shoot others in self defense. However, the circumstances that constitutes a self defense should be clear and not left to arbitrary judgement made by "they" which could be very poor such as in this situation. Such circumstances should not be left vague which allows personal judgement rather than facts decide whether the shooter was justified in his shooting. The fact is that the shooter life was not in danger at all and could not be perceived in danger given that the victim was backing away from him for quite a while as he aimed and took his time in shooting him most probably as a revenge for being shoved down of the floor.

I don't have to move to Florida, I can create an awareness of the horrible outcome of this law's vagueness and hopefully that awareness might eventually reach someone in Florida.
    You have a right to your opinion. But since you do not live down there, does not carry much weight. Same as mine when it comes to Florida's laws. And sorry to disappoint you, but this forum is not that important. But go ahead, blow some stream off if it makes you feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was in the wrong for parking in a spot she shouldn't have. Then they escalated the situation even more by arguing then assaulting the other party for no reason. Maybe not every CCW owner would have shot in that situation, but he had every right too.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

parking in a handicap spot is not a capital offense. simple assault is not a capital offense. if u see a person committing a crime the proper response is to call the cops. if u dont feel the crime is worthy enough to bother calling said police u dont get the right to execute people. no one should ever die or a fucking parking spot. this is why we will never see eye to eye. blacks and whites make a simple thing like respecting life the most complicated thing in the universe.