Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    gona be a couple years of getting use to the basics again. And then when they do give us a new talent row or something shiny.. we will be shocked and it will be the most wonderful thing ever.

Seriously tho I feel the same... just cause thats the way it is now... Ive been playing some SV some and I kinda enjoy it. Then.. I tried MM... I havent seen this basic and boring of a spec in a very long time...
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    This is not even the start of it. At 120, due almost non-existent haste levels, every spec will feel really clunky and slow
    That’s not true, my balance Druid is at 332 ilvl which isn’t even that great and I’m at around 15 % haste plus with talents and trinket procs it doesn’t feel that slow at all. It’s only gonna go up from there, we should be able to get to the haste levels of legion with heroic uldir gear and a good amount lvls on the heart of Azeroth

If u think its bad now just wait until you go from 50% haste to 4% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Then.. I tried MM... I havent seen this basic and boring of a spec in a very long time...
    Back to Wrath. Use Aimed on cooldown, use Chimera... er, Rapid Fire on cooldown. Arcane Shot the rest of the time, then Steady Shit when nothing else is available. But hey, we got rid of that nasty Vulnerable that caused so many tears among bads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    It is still big, just have a look at warcraft logs 90 percentile for 60 percentile
    well, 60th is still above average, so you should rather take 90 and somewhere around 30.
    that is what most people looking at percentile don't get: the 50th percentile is the middlle value (don't know the technical term, median?) of all players who have done that fight.

on the side, a small question: does warcraftlogs track everyone or do you have to "upload" your run for logging?
    if you have to upload it, wouldn't that mean that the vast majority of bad people don't even get taken into account for the percentile?

Deleted
    legendary items are not that game changing stop being so overdramatic, I felt alot stronger with 3 azerite pieces than I did with 2 legendaries and no azerite pieces.
    I wonder what kind of spec and leggos would be that bad. There are a few suspects but surely that could be taken care of by buying the right leggos instread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I wonder what kind of spec and leggos would be that bad. There are a few suspects but surely that could be taken care of by buying the right leggos instread.
    The best ones for my spec, which are lady and the child, which was turned into a talent so its just more dmg to moonfire and sephuz which is alright, but not really game-breaking to lose it.

Deleted
    They all feel different, but still playable. I find my haste has dropped a bit on my fire mage, making for some sluggish hard casted pyros when I get the legendary proc.
    Think you just have to get used to not having your artifact ability and the removal of some spells.

Deleted
    To be "fair", class design in WoW is abysmal since post-MOP era. Mist of pandaria was already dumbed down from WOTLK but it had several interesting specs, dynamic casters on the move, destro warlock was retardedly fun and broken, hunter was for a long time fun again with useful pet abilities (pruned one expansion later...) and cool talents,etc...

WoD was awful, Legion had some good archetypes such as shadow priest imo or enhance shaman but overall everything has been streamlined for ages and classes are all about builder/spenders or combo points. Situational and utility spells are still too pruned, making classes one dimensional (dps just dps, tanks just tank almost the same way, healers nothing too creative either)

Deleted
    The best ones for my spec, which are lady and the child, which was turned into a talent so its just more dmg to moonfire and sephuz which is alright, but not really game-breaking to lose it.
    I know enough now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Back to Wrath. Use Aimed on cooldown, use Chimera... er, Rapid Fire on cooldown. Arcane Shot the rest of the time, then Steady Shit when nothing else is available. But hey, we got rid of that nasty Vulnerable that caused so many tears among bads!
    Wrath ArP stacking was fun for me. May have been simple for what it was but you still had Mana management with viper. Vulnerable was ok I guess but would have rather seen it handled a different way.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I just feel like they've stripped the game and classes of most of it's RPG elements that made it fun. The classes feel fast, flat, and unexciting.

Deleted
    It's only pre patch guys ..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    It's only pre patch guys ..
    Troll comment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Rogue feels great across all our specs. I've also heard positive feedback from everyone playing hunter and warlock. My buddy was also loving his shammy changes and the return of tremor totem. I know everyone will have their own opinion on things, but consensus I've seen so far in-game has been positive.

BM hunter is always the brain dead 3 button speak sadly. Its nice to have full mobility but the rotation is mindnumbing, worse than a mage.

MM seems the hard caster archetype but not really exciting, guess I'll turn out solid enough, better than legion version

Survival I have no idea what they are trying with this spec, legion was fine but flawed, this is even weirder than legion with some hybrid cross over between a rogue and a warrior but none of the tools to compare to them

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Every class and spec was pruned into oblivion to make way for those artifacts and legendary items, so the argument that they piled on too much in Legion is not really true.
    I mean, they kinda did if you compare it to past expansions. MoP was the first time this became an issue. They gave every class the tools to do everything, and then they took those tools away. You'll notice a lot of people (warlocks) complaining about the stuff they lost. Same thing is happening now. They gave us A LOT that we're losing now. It doesn't matter if that stuff was replacing stuff they had previously gotten rid of from MoP. The thing that matters is the bulk of what we're losing all at once. Think of every single artifact trait you had that made even a SLIGHT difference. Frost DKs can no longer purge magic debuffs with AMS on use for example. That's a pretty big one. There's a lot of other stuff that was just a thing that no longer is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Full epics and top tier azerite pieces are available on the PVP realm.
    Where Raid were disabled, like 90% of people posting regarding how class atm are feeling "utter shit"