Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Being given bloodlust and tricked into invading a land isn't evil, neither is defending yourself (Cata, Mists, Legion).
    The horde has never been evil except for right now, unless the faction leaders rebel.
    WoD showed that the Horde is evil, even without drinking Demon Blood.

Deleted
    A. This is our mistake, but we have to first release the story of Teldrassil and Lordearon in order to gain the game's popularity and this helped make Sylvanas and the Horde "Evil". Three animations will be revealed before Battle for Azeroth. We'll cover a variety of people here. For instance, Jania may have an abnormal side of her. You'll see the good side of the Horde. Nor will Anduin's Lordaeron's attacks be done for justice. Frankly, it is meant to show the king's dignity. The head of the state does not represent the camp.

You remember when blizzard said this lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    There's also Helya, Shek'zeer, Sinestra and Onyxia. None of them too relevant.
    Oh, i forgot about Helya nad Shek'zeer
    i did not count ony as it was a 1 boss raid

The thing is... have we had a Female final boss that's mostly humanoid in shape (so, more relatable to us)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Also this. Forsaken have always been a bunch of evil bastards (and i liked them in Vanilla-BC). BEs were a bunch of edgiebois, that thought that the light abandoned them, when it was the other way around
    The Forsaken came to be during WC3, same with Blood Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmak View Post
    Dear Saurfang,

Maybe it's time for the Horde to not endure. There is not honor in defending the dishonorable.

Sincerely,
    Everyone else
    he was a great orc, now he need to die for good to not mark his legacy
    i hate this "event" but i hate even more the portrait of Saurfang here since he not only doesnt do the job because its not the old horde way and i understand it, but he didnt saw the bigger picture and event he prefers to be rotting in jail that fighting for horde lives
    because they made him so "old way or nothing" that is a shadow if his former self and he needs to die as hero instead as a traitor

With "since" I ment after (right after the Lich King died until the Forsaken moved into Gilneas). Now that I think about it, the Forsaken are always the ones to fuck over peace.
    "forsaken" (actually garrosh btw) attacked a neutral kingdom even in bad terms with alliance.
    alliance fucked all attacking randomly the horde because yes :|

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    define "lost much less than the alliance".

- warchief states in before the storm, "the horde will want blood eventually".
    - warchief starts a war march
    - warchief fients and moves to teldrassil instead of silithus
    - warchief wants to use this attack to bleed and destroy the alliance.
    - warchief attacks an island without a navy, claiming she wants to capture it. but everyone knew what was gonna happen.
    - warchief gets held up by 1/6th of the alliance, long enough for their navy to show up.
    - warchief sets fire to teldrassil. confirming nearly every theory besides the, fantastical excuses.
    - warchief knows there will be retaliation.
    - warchief goes back and prepares defenses.
    - warchief has the combined might of her armies.
    - warchief ends up losing her own city. you think the alliance walked through brill sparing the forsaken that live there if any where still there?

both sides lost a city and associated zones.

besides that we have NO numbers to say with clarity who lost more.
    Saying things like, "i want the alliance to end!" "i want the horde to end!" is a useless statement. because one faction will never totally defeat another. you want to quote me on this, you can save it and show it to me when blizz actually does it.

if anything is possible (slim chance) is the factions altogether coming to an end.

there is no 1-0, 1.5-0 or w.e
    because in the end, the factions will once again hug each other and save the world. making this whole circus, just that. a show.
    Humanoid resources. But unlike Alliance, Tirisfal Glades are not a place where you would want to have a base anyway. Alliance gets nothing, except for plagued city. Also Sylvanas rezzed her side so she came out bueno bananas in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    By that logic the Rape of Nanjing and the Holocaust were also "just war".
    Don't even try to compare this to burning of teldrassil

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    WoD showed that the Horde is evil, even without drinking Demon Blood.
    You mean after Garrosh literally came in to convince them that they needed to invade Azeroth?
    Also, that's a completely different timeline. And based on what the Bronze Dragonflight has told us, people act differently accross different timelines (as evidenced by the fact that they tell us that we got the worst version of Garrosh).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Are they setting up the Horde to be truly evil for a few expansions and then Thrall returns to redeem them once again? And thus ends this cycle/era of Warcraft and is a bridge to Warcraft 4 and/or WoW 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    And all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, right?

Learn to grow the fuck up and not be a racist piece of shit.
    Holy shit, get out of your basement. Finally after years of cataclysm monster nr 65 we get some tension between us. If you can't seperate a game and real world, then you're the one that needs to grow up.

The Forsaken came to be during WC3, same with Blood Elves.
    i know that tho.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Haha holy crapy, she's pure evil.

She's the enemy of life itself.

Being given bloodlust and tricked into invading a land isn't evil, neither is defending yourself (Cata, Mists, Legion).
    The horde has never been evil except for right now, unless the faction leaders rebel.
    >Defending yourself
    >By invading neutral territories and using enslavement and plague (Gilneas), poisoning the forests and firebombing them while initiating a proxy war (Ashenvale, Darkshore)
    They chose to take the blood and had already initiated the war with the draenei before hand. Orgrim had none of the blood and waged the war for kicks. The Forsaken were doing this same kind of stuff through Vanilla and into Cata, the orcs have been for every war of aggression ever presented to them. The original blood elves used slave labour, mind control and kept a god locked up in their basement and the goblins have never been more than greedy opportunists.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    And all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, right?

Learn to grow the fuck up and not be a racist piece of shit.
    1) Reported for harassment. You need to grow up little Hordie.

2) Nice comparison, made me laugh. Not even close though.

3) The whole of the Horde MINUS Saurfang keeps on willingly following the Horde under Sylvanas' leadership. Everyone has a choice, if you disagree with how things are done you can choose and not be part of it, like Saurfang. All the others who despite this follow the Horde and act on Sylvanas' orders are pathetic little savage mongrels who deserve to be purged from Azeroth for being an evil plague.

Wait til the Horde ressurect Jaina's brother, that's gonna be another round of Horde humiliation. How are you gonna defend them then, fanboy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    A. This is our mistake, but we have to first release the story of Teldrassil and Lordearon in order to gain the game's popularity and this helped make Sylvanas and the Horde "Evil". Three animations will be revealed before Battle for Azeroth. We'll cover a variety of people here. For instance, Jania may have an abnormal side of her. You'll see the good side of the Horde. Nor will Anduin's Lordaeron's attacks be done for justice. Frankly, it is meant to show the king's dignity. The head of the state does not represent the camp.

You remember when blizzard said this lol?
    Good side of the horde.

You know it reminded me of that one joke.

"A little girl approached Stalin and asked him for candy. He said "Get the fuck out". What a nice guy he is, he could had killed her."

as a player, I love this... I love what happened.. it was great for the story... even if the build-up and hype was a bit heavier then the outcome, it was still good. I still wished it had been the cause of some "unknown" 3rd party rather than Sylvanas though.

as my character.. she would be shocked and indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by kumarshah View Post
    I thought an in-game cinematic was going to tell us who did it not Warbringers

That too with a bunch of catapults? LOL
    This warbringers *is* an in-game cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The twist is that she wasn't corrupted by the old gods themselves, she was corrupted by Bolvar who was corrupted by Ner'zhul who is now working for Yogg-Saron since the Burning legion is no more.

The shitstorm is amazing, the page count is growing by the minute!
    As for me, well, from the very start of expansion announcement I thought Horde would be responsible for burning it down. And so it was. Blizzard, you did fail to convince me otherwise, will all your "morally grey" regurgitation. I am not even dissapointed, as I was pretty much set about who will do what last year already.