Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Was really disappointed with it tbh... I was hoping it would have been Azshara or Wrathion, having it be Sylvanas is just setting her up to be Garrosh 2.0, yawn, lazy writing. Can see how this is going to go already

Either

A) she's going to end up being killed just like Garrosh was

B) she's going to get some cheesy as hell redemption story where she ends up turning good and doing something to redeem her actions

Both paths sound absolutely mind-numbing.
    Let's go for path A then, killing her would at least be cathartic.

For some reason absolving her of all blame for her actions would be so vomit-inducingly lame by now, she has gone too far to use the "Well, i was going through kind of a rough patch"-defense...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Something tells me you will be dissapointed with the ending of this expansion.
    Enlighten me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Goddess View Post
    Enlighten me please.
    Horde has to exist for gameplay reasons, you cant "stomp them". Best you can hope for is another SoO where you leave with an empty threat.

See, this is a thing. NO ONE will be pleased from this outcome.

Shock and awe
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Horde has to exist for gameplay reasons, you cant "stomp them". Best you can hope for is another SoO where you leave with an empty threat.

I know that -_-
    But, Hordies have done so many despicable things to us that have gone unpunished (from Theramore to now this) that i will be happy to reclaim Undercity and maybe stomp Orgrimmar a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    The situation is hardly morally grey. Name a single, historic event where an army had already won the battle and then proceeded to slaughter the women and children, yet it is still considered tactically wise or morally grey? It's a massacre, and an atrocity. On top of that, it's bound to enrage people in both factions, and it killed off her top bargaining chip (the civilians, especially the children, of the Night Elves), which means she's losing on both the domestic and international front at the same time.
    Are we including Germany here?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Are we including Germany here?
    Sure. They have done a lot of stuff that's not particularly "grey". They've also been at the end of some terrible stuff that's often forgotten; entire villages cleared out after it was effectively over and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me: "The WoW community is so divisive, there's no way you could possibly get them to agree on anything!"

Blizzard: "B e t"

Seriously I think Sylvanas's character during War of Thorns is the one thing in WoW everyone can agree with. It was incredibly shit.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

I wish metzen would come back. Maybe then the horde can be salvaged
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    I feel like Metzen wouldn’t come back even if Blizz begged him to. Not after yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    You know how much I enjoy this whole thing. I already predicted this would really be a Garrosh 2.0 but these ridiculous fanboys of Sylvannas could never accept the truth even if it hit them in the face.
    No that's not why people thought this wouldn't happen. People thought this wouldn't happen because it's terrible writing, and we already did this with Garrosh. So why they're doing it again is beyond me.

Deleted
    I know that -_-
    But, Hordies have done so many despicable things to us that have gone unpunished (from Theramore to now this) that i will be happy to reclaim Undercity and maybe stomp Orgrimmar a few times.
    the sad thing is we will not reclaim lordaeron keep. sylvanas blows it up and makes it uninhabitable, it was a trap all along.
    so its a double win for sylvanas. she decided to burn darnassus. even if she regrets it, it was her choice. and then she destroyed lordaeron keep in order to steal a victory from the alliance :/

off topic im so jealous you live in northern norway. my dream is someday to move up there for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    No that's not why people thought this wouldn't happen. People thought this wouldn't happen because it's terrible writing, and we already did this with Garrosh. So why they're doing it again is beyond me.
    I didn’t think Garrosh was horribly writing, doing it again and so soon, is horrible writing!

10+ Year Old Account

Basically that's given.

Even after Teldrassil the outro for Alliance is that Anduin says something to akin there can never be peace as long as Sylvanas leads the Horde. So I'm sure down the road they will remove her in some grand way.

I certainly hope they won't do Kerrigan 2.0 with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    relax my friend. i know that this situation sucks a lot but even if you dont like him saurfang will redeem the horde. he has to. you see he was right all along. his only fault was that he should react earlier before sylvanas burns the tree. but he was right. sylvanas must drop the mantle of warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    the sad thing is we will not reclaim lordaeron keep. sylvanas blows it up and makes it uninhabitable, it was a trap all along.
    so its a double win for sylvanas. she decided to burn darnassus. even if she regrets it, it was her choice. and then she destroyed lordaeron keep in order to steal a victory from the alliance :/

off topic im so jealous you live in northern norway. my dream is someday to move up there for the rest of my life.
    I'm starting to really dislike that Sylvanas b@tch >.> I really wish Bolvar kills her. It would be poetic.

Just so you know, it's cold up here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    relax my friend. i know that this situation sucks a lot but even if you dont like him saurfang will redeem the horde. he has to. you see he was right all along. his only fault was that he should react earlier before sylvanas burns the tree. but he was right. sylvanas must drop the mantle of warchief
    The same Saurfang who is okay with slaughtering innocents en masse again? That Saurfang? You realize that the only breaking point for Saurfang was that Sylvanas was raising some mindless corpses. Wait, it wasn't even that, it was using the Plague against the Alliance. It wasn't burning Teldrassil, it wasn't the cleansing of Astranaar. It wasn't the plan to slay Malfurion or attacking Teldrassil at all. Saurfang was okay with all of that. SO yes, please make him Warchief so we can slaughter more innocents. He is okay with that. But we will use axes and stuff, not poison. We promise.

It was using a WMD.

Deleted
    I'm starting to really dislike that Sylvanas b@tch >.> I really wish Bolvar kills her. It would be poetic.

Just so you know, it's cold up here :P
    its almost a given she will go away this expansion. i dont know how but its coming.

haha i know. i fucking love cold. scandinavia is where i should have been born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    The same Saurfang who is okay with slaughtering innocents en masse again? That Saurfang? You realize that the only breaking point for Saurfang was that Sylvanas was raising some mindless corpses. Wait, it wasn't even that, it was using the Plague against the Alliance. It wasn't burning Teldrassil, it wasn't the cleansing of Astranaar. It wasn't the plan to slay Malfurion or attacking Teldrassil at all. Saurfang was okay with all of that. SO yes, please make him Warchief so we can slaughter more innocents. He is okay with that. But we will use axes and stuff, not poison. We promise.

It was using a MWD.
    thats why i said they should have made him to react earlier. saurfang still cant sleep because of draenei screaming nightmares when he butchered them so many years before.

for fucks sake literally in the quest you do before the burning cinematic he tells you that you should save enemy civilians because we have honor and stuff. we are not like this we dont kill civilians. seconds later he went mute when sylvanas was screaming like a crazy bitch to burn the tree. now thats what i call bad writing. saurfang is not like this.
    but i believe blizzard did this because they wanted to make him react when anduin was close in order to bring these characters in contact. and that place was the battle for lordaeron

damn, i couldnt think that i really have to watch saurfang go full retard with malfurion without even being able to kill him myself. damn, at least incapacitate me, kill me. doing something to justify such retard thing...
    damn im so mad because this....

Just further proof that if you're playing WoW for the story, you're doing it wrong.