Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    If you want to put it like that we win honor and that lead to rewards such as mounts, toys, titles and it is definetly a win-trade due to how its made, we wipe you then you wipe us.

Same was done with the WoD Nemisis quests, but nothing happened there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    Same was done with the WoD Nemisis quests, but nothing happened there.
    I know
    I just put the Bluepost on the first post cos its made last year, after WoD.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-08-01 at 06:44 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The leaders of the groups are not spelling out in group finder exactly what they are doing. Most just say, "Darkshore PVP" or something similar. However, when you join and get to the group, you see what's going on. I saw two different groups participating in this very late last night. I'm not sure this would or should be a situation for bans however. I mean, Blizz should NOT punish players for being creative and using HACK FREE mechanics that are in-game. At the very most, maybe remove their "earned" honor or any mounts/toys/achievements they may have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I know
    I just put the Bluepost on the first post cos its made last year, after WoD.
    Well, Anniefusiha was queing up for the gladiator event and letting people win. A few days later, Blizzard hosted her on the battlenet client. Thats kinda wintrading eh? As people got rewards / achis etc

how long would it take to get 500?
    i'm pretty sure a lot of people will give up way before they get to a 100.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    In order for it to be win-trading, there has to be something to win, and a win condition.

Neither of those exist in this case.
    Are you serious? You win honor. You win honor by killing players.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    i don't think their will be nerf but suspension and removing honor points earned through such exploit will be incoming.
    1.) Not an exploit. People are just using War Mode mechanics efficiently.

2.) I HIGHLY doubt people are going to get suspensions or anything like that. Not only because it isn't an exploit, but because soooooo many people are doing it atm. Suspending thousands of people 2 weeks before an expansion release for doing nothing but taking advantage of buffs that Blizzard themselves put into War Mode? lol yeah... no. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Had no idea you could get 100 + per kill, that's brutal.

Probably nerfing this soon and buffing BG rewards in return.
    Oh yeah... ignoring that Blizz initially nerfed the piss out of Seething Shore honor farming without buffing any of the other BGs (and Seething Shore farm wasn't even as efficient). I'm sure Blizz will definitely buff BGs THIS time

Quote Originally Posted by holynorth View Post
    People have been banned for boosting the Gladiator Sanctum titles. This is the same thing. It's clearly outside the intended scope of the game and will fall under some blanket term that allows Blizzard to give them a temp ban.
    Wrong.

I hosted probably 50+ nemesis farms in WoD and never heard of ANYONE getting banned for it. If someone got banned for Nemesis farming then it was because they were selling it for real money.

This is no different than Nemesis farm. Hell, I remember we did something similar in TBC for Halaa

I guarantee this will get nerfed somehow. I'm just not sure how they will handle it. I just really hope they don't go overboard and nerf it to where WPVP is shit again all because some manchildren threw a temper tantrum and screamed "EXPLOITS!" when they have no idea wtf they're talking about

15+ Year Old Account
    Guildies report that they just hot-fixed it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yeah it was, been up for the last 9 hours farming it and it just got fixed, got a good 80ish levels

Nice to see it fixed. Sad to see yet again the exploiters got away with basicly win trading.

Even if they are mass rezed, they should be getting a longer and longer timer each time they die.

Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    Nice to see it fixed. Sad to see yet again the exploiters got away with basicly win trading.
    Wasn't an exploit to begin with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holynorth View Post
    People have been banned for boosting the Gladiator Sanctum titles. This is the same thing. It's clearly outside the intended scope of the game and will fall under some blanket term that allows Blizzard to give them a temp ban.
    Not at all. You see, in the Gladiator Sanctum was actually unfair to people who got there and try to win on their own, but here? Nope. Just two 40 man raid that take turn on wiping each other, everybody is happy until blizzard will nerf mass resurrection in world pvp or something like that.

EDIT: Didn't read it was already hot-fixed. It was good while it lasted.

Hopefully they rollback honor.

They really need to just improve honor earnings for BG/Arena. Especially Rated play.

I remember getting honor 50 and then joining 2 friends for 3v3 Arenas.
    We burned through it for a week to get 2k rating before the season end.
    I didn't even reach lv 40 honor. <_>

I dunno, I feel like the higher your rating, honor earned should go up and up.
    Feels underwhelming when Warmode gives more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Are you serious? You win honor. You win honor by killing players.
    Uhh.. no. You earn honor for participating in PvP. You dont have to kill anyone.

“Winning” requires there be a win condition that ends the contest or event, and someone has “won”.

Basic logic not your strong suit, i see.

10+ Year Old Account

work as intended

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe on german realms, soon to also be hot-fixed *shrug*

Lol, already people are crying for them to nerf the reasons to WPVP again since BGs aren't as lucrative...

As it was said before: The playerbase killed WPVP, not some other factor.

I expected whining about the fact that low levels give honor too and darkshire is under siege 24/7