Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalha View Post
    You are a liar. Thats what you are. I've been playing old content and nothing else... how can you say "...almost whole old content is ruined"

Liar...
    Disclaimer: old numbers here. On 100lvl my Paladin has 200K HP. Mobs were hitting 15K dmg per hit, when they were 100lvl. This is 13-14 hits till dying. Now, after 7.3.5, some mobs are 102lvl, while they aren't marked as elites. They have exactly the same HP, but deal 45k dmg per hit, i.e. 300% dmg. This is just 4-5 hits till dying. I'm not 100% sure, but I guess there are some other side effects of such change, such as ability to miss, deal critical hits and get critically hit by mobs. This mobs are barely possible for 650 ilvl Paladin and almost impossible for 600 ilvl one. And I don't even talk about weak classes, like Mage, Warrior and Priest. And I don't even talk about 103lvl mobs. This content is 3 years old. I don't want to find groups for such obsoleted content sorry. It's ruined. Barely possible and unfun for strong classes, impossible for weak classes.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2018-08-02 at 08:47 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

what war lol

Deleted
    It's the opposite : the war campaign, for those lucky enough to play beta, is the best thing Sylvanas has done so far.

Zandalari trolls and all the G'hunn plot is wonderfull, and you don't care about Sylvanas at all, so...
    Just play BfA and remember that 90% of BfAcontent is about ignoring Sylvanas and enjoy Trolls, expedition isles, dungeons, and raid !

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlix516 View Post
    It literally just sounds that you do not want to play the expansion, the amount of whining people are doing is not bringing back a tree & also changing what expansion is coming out.

If you don't like the WHOLE idea of the expansion that's being released, maybe it is time for you to leave until next expansion? If not, get over it and play alliance this expansion, you can't exactly be "#neutralfaction" when you are literally saying stuff that is implying you are on the Alliance side of things atm.
    That's, what I'm actually going to do. I wasn't going to buy BFA till 8.2-8.3 anyway due to no-flying problem (I was considering buying it at some point during Alpha/Beta, cuz I thought, that some major problems will be fixed in BFA - claustrophobic packed outdoor design and forced PVP. But unfortunately they aren't.), but I have always been doing old content during that time - not just quitting game. But now, when it's ruined, I don't really know...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samym23 View Post
    and remember that 90% of BfAcontent is about ignoring Sylvanas and enjoy Trolls, expedition isles, dungeons, and raid
    That's, what PVE players usually do. Remember some PVP-related quest chains in Stormheim, when we were forced to do some "we hate Alliance" Sylvanas-related things? This quest chain just looks like it has nothing to do with whole xpack's theme, where we fight together against Legion. It feels like something alien. Now imagine, that whole xpack feels like that. What should we do?

I guess, Blizzard just try to revive their long dead PVP. But you just can't force someone to love.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2018-08-02 at 08:56 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Disclaimer: old numbers here. On 100lvl my Paladin has 200K HP. Mobs were hitting 15K dmg per hit, when they were 100lvl. This is 13-14 hits till dying. Now, after 7.3.5, some mobs are 102lvl, while they aren't marked as elites. They have exactly the same HP, but deal 45k dmg per hit, i.e. 300% dmg. This is just 4-5 hits till dying. I'm not 100% sure, but I guess there are some other side effects of such change, such as ability to miss, deal critical hits and get critically hit by mobs. This mobs are barely possible for 650 ilvl Paladin and almost impossible for 600 ilvl one. And I don't even talk about weak classes, like Mage, Warrior and Priest. And I don't even talk about 103lvl mobs. This content is 3 years old. I don't want to find groups for such obsoleted content sorry. It's ruined. Barely possible and unfun for strong classes, impossible for weak classes.
    Well… you said "...almost whole old content is ruined".
    I guess its not almost whole…. just a part.

Its the typical doomsayers we have to deal on every forums. People overreacting in the interwebs its going rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Protest what? you don't like the story direction? yeah they aren't going to magically bring back the tree because people don't want it to happen... get over it lol
    Seeing how it is a magical tree that is literally what they could do.

Deleted
    That's, what I'm actually going to do. I wasn't going to buy BFA till 8.2-8.3 anyway due to no-flying problem (I was considering buying it at some point during Alpha/Beta, cuz I thought, that some major problems will be fixed in BFA - claustrophobic packed outdoor design and forced PVP. But unfortunately they aren't.), but I have always been doing old content during that time - not just quitting game. But now, when it's ruined, I don't really know...

- - - Updated - - -

That's, what PVE players usually do. Remember some PVP-related quest chains in Stormheim, when we were forced to do some "we hate Alliance" Sylvanas-related things? This quest chain just looks like it has nothing to do with whole xpack's theme, where we fight together against Legion. It feels like something alien. Now imagine, that whole xpack feels like that. What should we do?

I guess, Blizzard just try to revive their long dead PVP. But you just can't force someone to love.
    Most people been fighting each others non stop while questing out in the world and never needed a special faction motivation for it. Most people do it when they can, if they can and specially when the other guy engaged a group of mobs.

Now sudenly is a problem because all wolfs became sheeps and the beta wolf went crazy.

You want to fly btw? There's flight simulador, elite dangerous, etc etc. Pretty good flight games.

Well… you said "...almost whole old content is ruined".
    I guess its not almost whole…. just a part.

Its the typical doomsayers we have to deal on every forums. People overreacting in the interwebs its going rampant.
    Leveling content is ruined by scaling, XP nerfs and sharding with no-WarMode shards from overpopulated servers. Endgame content is ruined by overbuffed mobs. Transmog/mount runs aren't 100% ruined. I still can do everything up to Cata, yeah. But I've already completed this content, when I was waiting for Legion flying at 100lvl. I need MOP and WOD now and I don't think, I can handle it. What other content do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    You are not very intelligent. Yeah a cinematic and 2 ground breaking changes to the world of warcraft, how is it anti climatic we burnt down a world tree. If you didn't watch Bellular 2 months ago and have that spoiled it would've been fucking crazy. How was this in any way rushed of all things. Yeah a fan put together that cinematic definitely can see that, sure sure man.
    Boring Quests. In a PRE PATCH. Do people forget Legion's was literally "Go here kill demon repeat" yet that is praised. This is the time in where Legion has all its problems praised because BFA is "Worse" even though its not.
    For such a seismic event in WoW, very little resource seemed to have been devoted to it. There should've been a much longer, multi-stage scenario around it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Seeing how it is a magical tree that is literally what they could do.
    Yea 100% they're going to grow another one somewhere else. Wasn't Teldrassil kind of an "illegal" world tree anyway that wasn't actually blessed by the ancients/dragons?

5+ Year Old Account
    What you are suggesting OP sounds very childish and immature. Blizzard could care less if you did not like their story or if you want to 'protest' about it by not doing the questline. I am glad they are not catering to fan-service. Sylvanas being a villain was a thing since day 1.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    Leveling content is ruined by scaling, XP nerfs and sharding with no-WarMode shards from overpopulated servers. Endgame content is ruined by overbuffed mobs. Transmog/mount runs aren't 100% ruined. I still can do everything up to Cata, yeah. But I've already completed this content, when I was waiting for Legion flying at 100lvl. I need MOP and WOD now and I don't think, I can handle it. What other content do we have?
    I have been lvling a belf warrior since lvl 1. Its 90 now… again. I dont see where lvling content is ruined…. and with warmode on.

Most people been fighting each others non stop while questing out in the world and never needed a special faction motivation for it. Most people do it when they can, if they can and specially when the other guy engaged a group of mobs.

Now sudenly is a problem because all wolfs became sheeps and the beta wolf went crazy.

You want to fly btw? There's flight simulador, elite dangerous, etc etc. Pretty good flight games.
    I'm PVE player. Yeah War =/= PVP, i.e. War can be PVE too, but it's about mentality - I just don't like BFA's theme. I just can't RP disgraceful monster, sorry. I'm not mercenary, who's ready to kill his own mother for bunch of gold and some crappy mount. And it's the same crap, as back in MOP. There wasn't any reason to invade Pandaria, other than war between our factions. And what was our goal there? Just to plunder this land? Yeah, may be some players like this theme and like PVP, but I don't understand, why should I be forced to play this way?

P.S. I prefer FlightGear.

What shows the difference between flying and no flying the best way - is some quest in cave. Only difference - when I need to run to and fro end of this cave 3 times - in a second case I need to kill all mobs in a cave 3 times, instead of just one, as first quest requires me to do. Not a big deal, as mobs are completely pointless anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been lvling a belf warrior since lvl 1. Its 90 now… again. I dont see where lvling content is ruined…. and with warmode on.
    Anecdotal evidence - only my own experience matters, not somebody's else. May be you're hardcore tryhard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post

Yea 100% they're going to grow another one somewhere else. Wasn't Teldrassil kind of an "illegal" world tree anyway that wasn't actually blessed by the ancients/dragons?
    Honestly, I expect the motivation for the burning to be a reason to completly overhaul Darnassus, the NE starting Area etc. Same for Lordaeron, Undercity, and, I assume, later on, Stormwind.

Lorewise: Teldrassil was planted by Fandral Staghelm, and later on blessed by dragons. while it started as a mildly corrupted world tree, by the events of Mists of Pandaria it had been fully cleansed and was a proper world tree, even though it lacked Nozdormus gift that would have granted immortality.

I play for gameplay content (dungeons, raids, pet battles,..) and because I like the basic lore... I won't quit over something like that and I know no one in my guild of my friends that would quit over a lore problem... You're the minority don't assume "most people" are like you, most people don't even give a f*** about that quest

- - - Updated - - -

Same (but High Mountain) she's 97, I got from 94 to 97 in... less than one hour with PQ and remember I dont have flight in draenor (I always spend less than 10h in draenor so it became useless to farm for it) I pex in protection because I don't want to remake my interface (and I dont like arms) its still easy as a pie, I always pull 5 to 10 mobs, never died exctept with some elite. What exactly is "ruined" ?
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-08-02 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    Since wow launch, all people that wanted to play baddys went Horde.
    14 years later everyone want to be good. Or maybe I get it… maybe neutral in a game that never had any neutral player faction in 14 years.
    Maybe play in the aliance this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Honestly, I expect the motivation for the burning to be a reason to completly overhaul Darnassus, the NE starting Area etc. Same for Lordaeron, Undercity, and, I assume, later on, Stormwind.

Lorewise: Teldrassil was planted by Fandral Staghelm, and later on blessed by dragons. while it started as a mildly corrupted world tree, by the events of Mists of Pandaria it had been fully cleansed and was a proper world tree, even though it lacked Nozdormus gift that would have granted immortality.
    Hopefully they make it an actual tree this time, not a baobab! Although, surely with the dragon aspects mostly dead and/or depowered, they can't have such a nice tree this time?

I

Anecdotal evidence - only my own experience matters, not somebody's else. May be you're hardcore tryhard.
    Your nickname says it all... Maybe you should stop playing this game... because if you die while leveling... Hopefully you play in the US don't you ? So I'll never be grouped with a noob like you :/

Oh and I guess you're a "classic" fan... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha

Your signature is hilarious.

The Horde is composed in its majority by beasts hungry for power or magic (orc, trolls, blood elves (magic), undead,...) what did you expect ? Some Tauren love ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yep, i am not gunna do the math right now, but every (2) seasons removing 12 unique set colours.
    (when they add a cool new set with 2 colours then remove 50% of those colours!)
    also with WoD we lost 11 unique sets that have no recolours anywhere else
    each expansion losing 3+ colours of unique sets (that only have 2 colours, its not like its 3 colours of sets that have 3 other colours each, they have ONE)
    PER CLASS is INSANE, one of my friends quit days after playing cause i introduced him to transmog, and i showed him pets, mounts, and transmog. But literally 2 mounts in a row (there was 1 before it that he liked but it was very hard to get) i had to tell him "uhh sorry cant get anymore" (One was a gladiator mount, another was the moose)
    Also 3 transmogs in a row (warrior, the unicorn blade helm set one of them, the warrior challenge armor another, the big ass fire blade from wod challenge an item he wanted, and the teir 3 set from nax although i did tell him that they were available, but cost an arm and a leg)
    Why are people so obsessed with useless stuff others have ? I have a lot of exclusive things you cant get anymore (from server firsts to immortal Icecrown colosseum ect) . This prooves I've invested a lot of time in wow in the past. Transmog hunting is useless, I change my transmog maybe once per xpack... Most "elite" pvp stuff are just recolor of something you can buy easily...
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-08-02 at 11:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrs418 View Post
    I said they didnt play since wod, Legion didnt bring them back, why back now ?? nothing
    so if you dont play you dont care at all /shrug
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the story line - but I will miss that tree. There is something really special about Darnassus - the trees, the sounds (wisps, the lamps, the birds) - it's probably my favorite zone in the whole game (that, Val'Sharah, and Westfall).

It won't matter in the slightest. All you achieve is missing out on a limited time only mount.

Edit: In case you mean the war campaign in BFA, I am almost 100% certain that two dungeons are locked behind parts of it so all you are doing is hampering your own progress by not doing it.. And also by the fact that not doing the war campaign doesn't establish any of the outposts on the opposing factions Island which I am fairly sure means no World quests there either, though I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2018-08-02 at 11:36 AM.