Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can someone explain to me what's so great about this video? Nothing really happens...

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what's so great about this video? Nothing really happens...
    Saurfang realized there are people in the Horde worth defending and fighting beside at least for one more battle, and Blizzard shows us that they know there are horde members who disagree with Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Nice clip. I still think WoW is not a game for me anymore, but this cinematic is just what 2000's Blizzard was about. Thank you for making this.

Deleted
    What if they split up the Horde and we have to decide in game witch one to follow?
    They have already divided us!

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    And to think there are people not wanting Saurfang to be warchief.
    Saurfang and Rexxar have always been among the most interesting characters of the horde that have never been in the focus(wasn't there some line about Saurfang back in BC that there is more to him than we know?). Unfortunately with the burning of the tree and this video Saurfang seems to have lost all his depth. He is now some generical heroic Hollywood warrior dude that does everything for honor and would rather die than live without honor. Including some stupid "okay, let's live on for another battle"-arc. If this ends up in some never seen before storyline where Sylvanas follows a dark path(influenced by some old god or whatever) and wakes up when Saurfang sacrifices his life, I gonna puke for 2 full days.

I do not understand what Blizz is doing with the storyline right now. Sylvanas' actions are hard to understand and she lost everything that made players feel for her by now. Another ruthless warchief, another split in the horde...another expansion that seems to be all about the inner conflict within the horde while the alliance is united(and boring), this time under Branduin, Prince of Eternia. Let's hope Blizz got more up their sleeves than the predictable storyline...

Been playing wow since vanilla and never made a single post on any forum but this video deserves my first. A master stroke from blizzard well played.

Hail the new Warchief Saurfang!
    I hope elves / forsaken / pandas get cut from the True Horde again. WoW should have followed W3 with its 4 different factions:
    Orcs (orcs / taurent / trolls)
    Humans (human / gnome / dwarves)
    Elves
    Undead

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Greymane the coward he is only can attack us when their is a truce.
    truce ... kekekekekekekekek ... can't get more retarded than that after teldrassil

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    No. Real horde support Saurfang.
    Real Horde understand that neither Saurfang nor Sylvanas are equipped to understand the concerns of the entirety of the Horde, but that the Warchief we need has to understand both of their points of view. The ideal Warchief is perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Deleted
    Nah I support Sylvanas. I don't support Blizzard and their terrible writers though.

The more I watch it the more I love it. Top notch production.

Oh yeah definitely done in a week /s

Shorts like this make me question why they made the Warcraft movie with real actors...They need an in-house cinematic team to make a netflix series with 10-13 45+ minute episodes...They can tell the story they want to tell without rushing it and can do whatever they want with it. It would also not be held back by people...as there's only so much a real person can do that is believable. Where as computer animation can be as outlandish as the game is at times. Not to mention you can get the environments perfectly in computer animation

This cinematic also made me 100% reinvested in wow for BFA..I Was mulling over buying it or not, but I am definitely doing it now...want to see where the story goes for the horde.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2018-08-04 at 02:37 PM.

There are a lot of hashtag activists out there who are on your side!

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    The cinematic was not cheap, and neither was the Troll in the cinematic. But we don't like ignorant shit, so good bye.
    Like it if you liked it. I've changed my mind after replaying it again a few more times. I do like the cinematic now. I don't think it's shit, I thought the young troll was shit, because he's a freaking meme. I hate cheap popular things and characters created just for the sake of them becoming popular. I know that they didn't create zappyboi to become a popular character, but he became an effing meme and now he gets even more screen time because of it, when there's tons of more important characters that don't get the same recognition and treatment at all.

You don't have to agree with me tbh.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    All the options ends with her dead. I want to see something a little more interesting than killing her. That is the predictable route.
    I agree its predictable, but it took me like 5 seconds to pull that out of the air. I was merely proving that its possible to do something else with Sylvanas without resorting to turning her into a raid boss/loot pinata. I do hope they do something new, but I feel that the Alliance will only accept a resolution that ends with her dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Like it if you liked it. I've changed my mind after replaying it again a few more times. I do like the cinematic now. I don't think it's shit, I thought the young troll was shit, because he's a freaking meme. I hate cheap popular things and characters created just for the sake of them becoming popular. I know that they didn't create zappyboi to become a popular character, but he became an effing meme and now he gets even more screen time because of it, when there's tons of more important characters that don't get the same recognition and treatment at all.

You don't have to agree with me tbh.
    Well, I apologize, I didn't like how you called the cinematic "cheap". These types of cinematics couldn't be further from cheap, and that's why we rarely see them.

I'm aware I don't have to agree, as I obviously don't. But we've been practically begging for fresh, new Horde faces to build on. I'm hoping he sticks around. If he doesn't, oh well, he served his purpose well. I don't completely understand why you hate him because he's popular, though. That's a curious logic, but I can respect it.

Why do you refer to him as "cheap" though? Cheap, as in, plot device?

Looks like Blizzard is just making the Alliance out to just be victims while they keep giving the Horde to work with story wise. Would be nice to get some perspective from the Night Elves since they were the ones who were literally slaughtered. I guess taking part in the burning of Teldrassil was only a slight inconvenience for Saurfang so long as some parentless Troll has a place to call home even if it's lead by a psychopath.

i like how blizzard handles saurfang, he is what thrall could have been. i can see this being a foreshadowing to saurfang sacrificing himself to kill sylvanas to save the horde or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    I agree its predictable, but it took me like 5 seconds to pull that out of the air. I was merely proving that its possible to do something else with Sylvanas without resorting to turning her into a raid boss/loot pinata. I do hope they do something new, but I feel that the Alliance will only accept a resolution that ends with her dying.
    The bolded part is what is worrying me, the alliance wants her dead. The story beats are way to similar to garrosh for me to be at ease. But hey, let's see how it turns out. We have no other choice anyway.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    i like how blizzard handles saurfang, he is what thrall could have been. i can see this being a foreshadowing to saurfang sacrificing himself to kill sylvanas to save the horde or something along those lines.
    He's gonna die standing up to her, either by confronting her over her actions, or by saving a key Alliance figure from a dishonorable death (prob Anduin).