Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Horde favoritism and half arsed Alliance ´content sure sounds legit to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    This is the same company that scrapped the entire Titan game because it wasn't fun. As well as aximg Warcraft adventures, Starcraft Ghost, and probably other games half way through development.

Do you really think they'd even bat an eye at trashing or redirecting a single scenario or story line in WoW? Come on now....
    Nothing of that has to do with fans raging on the forums. That is game development. Content gets cut or gets trashed if not up to snuff.

What was sugested is that they create multiple versions of the content so they choose wich one to go with depending on what the community is saying, one week prior to launch, trashing the remaining ones. Not only would that be prohibitive from a resource point of view,as it would from a time frame pov.

Honestly, game development isn't as easy as you think. You think they will pay more hours to the actors, to the designers, to the programmers to make content to a complete state to be trashed at the behest of community reaction in a week time frame? Not a chance.

It's like thinking that the old soldier trailer came cause people were in uproar. Nope! These things were planned many months in advance, and they didn't produce that trailer "just in case". They are extremely expensive to produce.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-08-07 at 06:30 AM.

How can people be so blind to think this expansion will have no Old God content whatsoever? Jesus, you can only be so dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, read his "proof". If the ally campaign releasing today/tomorrow has a lot of content that 1) wasn't featured on beta and 2) paints the alliance more negatively, then it might be worth revisiting the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always take these with a grain of salt something 1 or 2 are real & the rest is fluff.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I buy is Sylvanas not dying and exiting the stage for a while.

5+ Year Old Account
    The title calls out the creative director + using the word faggotry (what is this, 2006?) makes it seem like someone's mad.. plausible.

But srsly, I could see them pulling off twists with Azshara in that cheesy blizz way, and releasing some allied races based on fan reaction seems likely. Jaina is being set up as a main player and her past history with thrall could make this rly tragic story if done well, so I kind of like this idea.

Ethereal/naga even being mentioned is the fakest thing about it to me (not the animation thing though... the art team can't get to goblin/worgen updates all through WoD/legion, and those are a million times more simple than a race that's pure magic/ a race with no legs that are supposed to be able to function as a player character with all armour items in the game... that's the most believable thing about mentioning them tbh.)

I think ill give this one a lil credit if the lordaeron scenario is changed to make alliance more in line with horde greyness..

The thing is, there is a lot more about Azshara. She won't be a simple raid boss and be dead then. Queen Azshara, Naga and Nazjatar offer a ton of content, at least as much as Argus did in 7.3. So it deserves at least one very huge content patch + proper build up towards a raid and I don't see this happening in 8.1 tbh.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean this whole thing can be dismissed by the "Azerite = Azshara-ite" bullshit. It's like okay, you failed right then and there. It's obvious from the injury inflicted by Gorribal that Azeroth IS leaking this stuff, so the idea this is the result of some sort of bizarre "world tour" by Azshara is just boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    I think ill give this one a lil credit if the lordaeron scenario is changed to make alliance more in line with horde greyness..
    Why?

People have been pointing out that there's a considerably amount of unexplained stuff about the Lordaeron scenario which may point to the Alliance doing some shady shit, particularly to Brill, since, long, long before this post went up. So why would you credit this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    As real as the yearly expac "leaks" on this site too.

Yikers.
    You mean how both Mists and Warlords were legitimately leaked ahead of time? Just because there are lots of fakes doesn't mean there are only fakes. Some are true. This could be, we will have to wait and see.

If you state that you believe this is fake, that's fine. But don't say there are only fakes.

Deleted
    The "faggotry" descriptions make it look legit for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Good thing because right now Alliance Allied Races are >>>>>>>> Horde. Nightfallen faces got ruined before live (unplayable now,) Highmountain Tauren boring AF, Zandalari Trolls have horribly ugly female faces (unplayable,) Mag'har Orcs are fine though...so 1/4 playable for me (for others maybe they are fine but the number of Highmountain Tauren/ Nightfallen I see running around versus Void Elves/Lightforged Dranei is 1 to 10++.)
    This is bullshit, you will see exact opposite opinion from ppl who roll only on alliance ( i cba i got toons on both). LF draenai was probably worst received. VE - it was obvious it will be the most rolled one, similar to BE on Horde side (yay mighty horde , 40 % BE characters). Iron dwarfs are without doubt cool, but ppl who are not okay playing short races will not play them anyways. Nightfallen (Its Nightborne ..) may be unplayable for you, but there are many already at max level and more leveling for that heritage armor. Zandalari seems to be the most expected race in Horde so i dont know where you been past weeks. HM - only one i agree, but im biased bacause i dont like taurens as whole, doesnt mean others dont.

TL;DR - Bullshit and biased, ppl are rolling new races a lot (even the most flamed ones - LF Draenei and HM taurens)

I mean it's fake, but I think aside from all the details, the Azerite-twist in itself wouldn't be too un-Blizzard-like, which doesn't mean there's any more chance of it being true.

I also like the idea of Sylvanas trying to figure out Immortality through the Old Gods. Again, doesn't mean I think it's true, I just think it's a neat idea. Might also be because I think the whole "hour of her third death bla bla" is about Sylvanas and her intentionally or not helping the Old Gods or just outright working with them for her own gain and that's a way that could happen. Though her just stepping down as warchief is ridiculous.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

Why?

People have been pointing out that there's a considerably amount of unexplained stuff about the Lordaeron scenario which may point to the Alliance doing some shady shit, particularly to Brill, since, long, long before this post went up. So why would you credit this?
    just for fun.
    Of course it's easy to say vague stuff and I'm not taking the leak that seriously. It's just the closest event to release that it talks about, it won't break or make the 'leak' entirely.

I remember finding the bfa leak (azerite? That's just artefact power... kultiras and zandalar are fan favourites anyone could come up with... Battle for Azeroth is a silly expac name.... Horde and alliance fighting AGAIN? We just defeated the legion!!) But then it comes out and it's like.. well ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You mean how both Mists and Warlords were legitimately leaked ahead of time? Just because there are lots of fakes doesn't mean there are only fakes. Some are true. This could be, we will have to wait and see.

If you state that you believe this is fake, that's fine. But don't say there are only fakes.
    Leaks don't legitimately cover information that isn't even decided, as with those.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    Less of a leak and more of a fan speculation.

And I HATE the fact that characters are acting purely out of Old God influence. That just lessens the story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Less of a leak and more of a fan speculation.

And I HATE the fact that characters are acting purely out of Old God influence. That just lessens the story.
    Best use of an Old God's influence, though. They didn't manage much (okay a bit) with Legions and Dragons, so far.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like some of this will be true-ish, but not because this is a real leak, but just because it's obvious speculation.

The Azerite coming about because of Azshara and not the massive sword in the middle of Silithus might be the giveaway this is not true.

Also the big thing about implementing playable naga isn't tail physics... it's... how do you equip boots and pants lol?
    Naga models already render all armour pieces except helmets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Shadochi Brother, the leaks awaken once more.
    And thus our watch starts...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread