Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Classes I hope for: Hunter, Priest, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, Mage

As for what classes that'd make sense, tough to know until we see what they're like in Vol'dun... speaking of which, when they gon' open up more zones on the Alpha?? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveplay View Post
    Are there any actual male wow players rooting for Vulpera? Or is this another #metoo thing?
    The Furry fandom is predominantly made up of males in their late teens/mid 20's.

Not that only Furries want the Vulpera, but I find it rather pathetic for people to ostracize one-another when we're all still playing a PG 12 game with incredibly cartoonish art style and plenty of overly sexualized races, to which the Vulpera do not belong.

Like, give it a rest. If you're a closet Yiff (and thus see something sexual in Vulpera), don't project onto everyone else.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-03-06 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Seems like it. I'm surprised it took this long for the sjw crap to infect wow. Next expansion will introduce genderless races lmao.
    Ethereals are great adepts!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Naw, there are crap ton of men around the age of 30 that see Vulpera and get reminded of a bunch of cartoons they saw as children or games they played and say, 'I want to play that, that was awesome".

Could even go all the way back to Disney's Robin Hood from 1973 or probably even farther since fox characters are not a new thing.
    Vulpera rogue, naming him Shippo. 31, male.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Naw, there are crap ton of men around the age of 30 that see Vulpera and get reminded of a bunch of cartoons they saw as children or games they played and say, 'I want to play that, that was awesome".

Could even go all the way back to Disney's Robin Hood from 1973 or probably even farther since fox characters are not a new thing.
    I've found it really interesting to see this weird, obsessive hatred of "furries" and people who want to play an anthro animal in a video game, coming as I did from a (long) era where you were pretty much raised watching nothing but humanoid animals in cartoons.
    I guess I could understand if people thought it was childish for a race in WoW (although still a silly argument since this is a family friendly game) but no, people who want vulpura or something similar get called out as raging sex perverts. I think that shows some deeper problem on the behalf of the one getting so riled up over something that effects them not at all...

Resurrecting my own thread because honestly I can't wait to play my vulpera shaman! Still hyped!
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Resurrecting my own thread because honestly I can't wait to play my vulpera shaman! Still hyped!
    I'm with you! I can't wait to roll a vulpera rogue and roleplay him as a swindler fortune teller in Orgrimmar.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-08-10 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    I'm with you! I can't wait to roll a vulpera rogue and roleplay him as a swindler fortune teller in Orgrimmar.
    Oh yeah, love that idea. I can already see the caravans parked around Orgrimmar selling reagents and cheap trinkets. A rogue fortune teller would fit perfectly in that scenery.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still not confirmed...

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Shhhh no one wants to hear the truth

Hope they dont become an allied race.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbound View Post
    I mean I like the models too, but this is just like the moronic Zandalari paladin-topics... we have not gotten confirmation, so it's all speculation. Yet people still desperately cling to their dreams.

I hope they introduce a yiff class.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

I think it was confirmed in a conversation with a Blizz employee months ago, when there was a massive number of interviews about BfA.
    I was really happy about it. I think i read that interview here in MMO-champ.

I am planning to race change my hunter into Vulpera to get some Guardians of the Galaxy Racoon vibe

By the way, the races i believe that belong to that gypsy like race are the following:

- Warrior
    - Hunter
    - Rogue
    - Priest
    - Mage
    - Monk (possibly)
    - Shaman (maybe)

Took out the hero classes, paladin, druid and warlock.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-08-10 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think it was confirmed in a conversation with a Blizz employee months ago, when there was a massive number of interviews about BfA.
    I was really happy about it. I think i read that interview here in MMO-champ.

I am planning to race change my hunter into Vulpera to get some Guardians of the Galaxy Racoon vibe
    They said it was possible, but not confirmed.

I mean I like the models too, but this is just like the moronic Zandalari paladin-topics... we have not gotten confirmation, so it's all speculation. Yet people still desperately cling to their dreams.
    Actually Ion has referenced the possibility of Zandalari getting paladin as a class in a live Q&A a while back.
    The story of BfA details Zandalari Paladins and this arc could lead to Zandalari Paladins. We have to wait and see.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...le-for-Azeroth

My prediction is that Zandalari will be able to be paladins while Kul Tirans will be able to be shamans. Both being more on par with the Sunwalkers in that the former doesn't directly worship the Light while the latter worships the Tidemother.

Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Monk, Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by frogbound View Post
    Stop being ignorant. Blizz wouldn't create a race with new custom textures and updated model only to scrap all that and then create another, even more developed and detailed version of it. They wouldn't let the team to paint the textures all over again, they wouldn't create multiple animations unique only to that race and they wouldn't waste resources on trying a random NPC race to match the standards of races that are already playable.

I also doubt they would be still doing subtle updates to a race that's not going to be playable. The team is still updating them to this very day. They made an update just a few weeks ago, changing the way how the Vulpera hold the reins when sitting on a mount. The original hand pose was identic with the goblins. They made it look more realistic and it's a Vulpera exclusive update. It's a minor thing, but very recent.

Their tail animations are on par with the cloak animation, there's no clipping at all. And I could go on and on.

If you are interested, read this incredibly well done summarization of all vulpera-related facts - http://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Monk, Hunter.
    And would you play as Vulpera?
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-08-10 at 10:00 AM.

Stop being ignorant. Blizz wouldn't create a race with new custom textures and updated model only to scrap all that and then create another, even more developed and detailed version of it. They wouldn't let the team to paint the textures all over again, they wouldn't create multiple animations unique only to that race and they wouldn't waste resources on trying a random NPC race to match the standards of races that are already playable.

I also doubt they would be still doing subtle updates to a race that's not going to be playable. The team is still updating them to this very day. They made an update just a few weeks ago, changing the way how the Vulpera hold the reins when sitting on a mount. The original hand pose was identic with the goblins. They made it look more realistic and it's a Vulpera exclusive update. It's a minor thing, but very recent.

Their tail animations are on par with the cloak animation, there's no clipping at all. And I could go on and on.

If you are interested, read this incredibly well done summarization of all vulpera-related facts - http://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-race-in-voldun

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that I think is pretty percurliar is that they were recently given a JumpStart animation. That's something that would be weird to give a non-playable race (in addition to the Train emote with expressive faces).

I wonder if they'll get a unique dance animation...

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    One thing that I think is pretty percurliar is that they were recently given a JumpStart animation. That's something that would be weird to give a non-playable race (in addition to the Train emote with expressive faces).

I wonder if they'll get a unique dance animation...
    They already have a lot more unique animations than all of the other confirmed/playable allied races so far. As much as I'd love an unique dance animation, I doubt we'll get one. No allied race got their own dance animation so far, right? Well, I am actually not sure about the Kul Tiran. We'll see once they hit live.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-08-10 at 10:30 AM.

No. /10char