Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Then she better get a new throne is all I'm sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the people who think we're getting Garrosh 2.0 are underestimating the writers. They know it would be lazy and not well received. She might die, but I'll eat my hat if we get another Orgrimmar raid with a Warchief as the final boss.

If Sylvanas remains Warchief I reckon the almost neutral relation the Horde and Alliance has had towards each other lately won't be coming back any time soon. I can't see any way how relations between the two factions can recover within a reasonably short amount of time.

If they were able to make up a story that all of her actions was actually for the greater good (like they did with Illidan), then sure. But seeing as they just had her commit genocide on the Night Elves of Darnassus they kind of moved past that possibility. I don't see how they can not make her the bad guy at this point. The only other way they could keep her around would be to make the Horde the evil faction. And that is not Warcraft, it's not Blizzard. Would suck for them to kill her off though, I love the character. But I don't see how she remains with the Horde. Saurfang will take over, sure looks like they are setting him up for it. And he'll pretty much be pre-Jesus Thrall 2.0, so I'm all for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asirum View Post
    I think the people who think we're getting Garrosh 2.0 are underestimating the writers. They know it would be lazy and not well received
    Do they now? Did you skip the wod/legion writing? The wow writing is subpar to kindergarden fanfics since Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Do they now? Did you skip the wod/legion writing? The wow writing is subpar to kindergarden fanfics since Pandaria
    Yeah, but I think what @asirum is referencing is this in terms of a very specific scenario and plot device not being used again. In other words, WoD and Legion writing may have been equally bad writing as SoO in some people's eyes, but the actual details of the story and scenarios bared no comparison in terms of their specific raid compositions and plotlines. SoO is very unique in it's structure, context, and story so it would just be too obvious to use it again because a) Blizzard know full well how badly it was received first time round and, b) Fans would see it coming a mile off anyway, and c) It's only been 2 expansions since they last used that scenario. It's not like they're gonna bring back something from Vanilla days that most poeople have either forgotten about or don't know about at all - in terms of expansions MoP is still very fresh in people's minds and what they did not like about it, so an exact replica of the same end-game raid would not feel remotely original, and ergo, exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Cmon kindergarten fanfics deserve better, the politics of wow is a joke, horde is a joke, alliance is a... who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Yeah, but I think what @asirum is referencing is this in terms of a very specific scenario and plot device not being used again. In other words, WoD and Legion writing may have been equally bad writing as SoO in some people's eyes, but the actual details of the story and scenarios bared no comparison in terms of their specific raid compositions and plotlines. SoO is very unique in it's structure, context, and story so it would just be too obvious to use it again because a) Blizzard know full well how badly it was received first time round and, b) Fans would see it coming a mile off anyway, and c) It's only been 2 expansions since they last used that scenario. It's not like they're gonna bring back something from Vanilla days that most poeople have either forgotten about or don't know about at all - in terms of expansions MoP is still very fresh in people's minds and what they did not like about it, so an exact replica of the same end-game raid would not feel remotely original, and ergo, exciting.
    Totally. I still remember people praying the first rumors of Illidan getting turned into holy chosen space angel were not true. I mean Blizzard could never do something so bad.

Deleted
    There can be no peace with her in charge and nethier side can wipe out the other. So we ethier have endless war or (as I suspect) both factions will be basically wiped out as lore entities at the end of this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    Sylvanas gets purified and returns to the living. Without her obsession with death, or maybe with more of one, she honorably changes gears towards protecting the horde so that they may never know the same fate.

Meh. It could be done by blizz. Sylvanas Windrunner will be around for as there is a World of Warcraft, I believe.
    One catch though, if Sylvanas returns to the living, wouldn't she just go back to Silvermoon as a Blood Elf? =P

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    I dunno. I feel like she really does care about the entire horde, and not just the Forsaken. I don't remember her doing anything which would indicate she does not care about trolls, orcs, tauren, etc... The only thing she does not care about is "straight forward honorable combat". But, that was never her strong suit anyways.
    Which is the only thing that Orcs, Trolls and Tauren stand for. That's pretty much the ethos of the old Horde. Honour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then praise the Warchief and thank god we don't have the boring character Thrall back.

we'll all remain at war! in warcraft. go figure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Are you expacting the next expension to be full pve with no Pvp, we need conflict
    It's not World of Peacecraft fater all.

While only Anuin want peace all the others member of the alliance are a bunch of aggressor.
    Sylvannas must remain, all the other Horde leaders are soft
    Mental gymnastics at its finest the alliance are the aggressor? what the actual fuck? the horde attacked the alliance not the other way around.

Also name of a title means nothing for the game last I checked we were not making stars in starcraft just so you dont get confused a star is NOT a normal planet the SUN is a star never seen starcraft take place in one or the making of one or even being related to one. Hell look at something like the avengers they aren't even going around avenging people. hmm lets see Star wars is not actually stars warring with each other at best there are wars taking place on planets and as stated before planets are NOT stars. Final fantasy is just a title as there is nothing "final" about it considering how many games there are in the series and hell the games most of the time have nothing to do with each other. The point of all of this? simple while titles can imply what a game/movie is about it can also be a title name and just that a title name.

Fact is that after all of these years of coming together and setting aside their differences the fact that the horde and alliance can be at war is a miracle by now. The only reason left for us to even fight each other is that Blizzards only big bad left are the voidlords and considering we smashed the burning legion in the last xpack its hard to even find enemies strong enough to challenge our player characters at this point that aren't lore character of Azeroth or each other. But in the end most of it boils down to Blizzards poor management of the lore and making our characters not random adventures but OP godlike champions/heroes, but I guess at Blizzard its not someones job to write lore(and actual author) but instead they turn to fan-fiction writers to make up stuff as they go along.

Then the Horde Thrall founded is lost forever. The Horde Darkspear and Taurens have joined and were willing to die in its name.