Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    They should buff ret mobility. While wings are active you should have 50% movement speed buff and be immune to any form of root and slow. When you use freedom you should get a 70% movement buff while it is active. Divine steed should be 15 sec cd. Judgement should give you a 5 sec 50% movement speed buff. Also paladins should have a lightform they can enter to move superfast, but can't attack from. Like the bridge to Odyn. That would be nice and balanced.
    Omegalul. Sometimes I think this is what rets unironically want. Guys, you're not playing with action figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    That's when you BoF and use your second charge
    And once pony/BoF end i *wave again as you chains of ice spam me to a crawl*

Quote Originally Posted by Omaski View Post
    And once pony/BoF end i *wave again as you chains of ice spam me to a crawl*
    It's ok we can't catch you at that point.

Maybe it's because I'm so familiar with the DK weaknesses, but on my Ret pally I just wreck their faces. I love both classes and understand the necessity of their mobility weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    DKs and priests are at least properly functional with low mobility... Priests don't need to be on top of someone to apply their damage or healing, and DKs have the strongest gap closer in the game to bring their targets to them.
    ya you are right, the priest doesn't need mobility because they can do damage from a distance. lets just ignore the fact they need mobility to get away from you. let us all praise the fact this guy doesn't balance anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    ya you are right, the priest doesn't need mobility because they can do damage from a distance. lets just ignore the fact they need mobility to get away from you. let us all praise the fact this guy doesn't balance anything.
    PvP is not balanced around 1v1 and in arena you have your teammate (as shadow usually mage or rogue) keeping ret (and other melee) away from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    Their primary function isn't getting away from people, their primary function is dealing damage. They can deal that damage whether they are in melee range or 40y away, Ret can only do their damage if they are in melee.

Let's all praise the fact that you don't balance anything, since you are clearly incapable of applying simple logic to situations.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    And now, as all veteran Ret players expected, the OP damage was nerfed, the healing was nerfed and the mobility has been left completely as it is, completely removing the point of the class.

Well done people who said our damage was high so we couldn't have movement. Broken design is broken design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    don't be obtuse.

comes from a guy who's being obtuse about his mobility yet has 4 lifes to spare every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    And now, as all veteran Ret players expected, the OP damage was nerfed, the healing was nerfed and the mobility has been left completely as it is, completely removing the point of the class.

Well done people who said our damage was high so we couldn't have movement. Broken design is broken design.
    Our damage is still high despite the nerfs. Our healing is still strong. We needed to be toned down and so we were. But we really weren't toned down that much compared to how overpowered we were.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    comes from a guy who's being obtuse about his mobility yet has 4 lifes to spare every time.
    Something weird happened with your quote. It has my name, but it was supposed to be quoting OP's weird argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    *Death Knight waves at you as you pass with double cavalier charges*
    That talent is a trap, u pretty much have to use bof for steed to do anything making ur 2nd one pretty much useless. And the other talent that reduces ur defensive CDs by 30% is way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    if ur complaining about ret then ur bad
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Deleted
    Roll a sub rogue if you want mobility, otherwise stop complaining. Your class is insane in every other aspect - you're like the fat kid who ate 3/4 of the cake and wants the last piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomek View Post
    I think Ret shouldn't get buff to mobility but I would nerf everyone else:

-Warrior only 1 leap (1min cd) and 1 charge (30sec cd). Maybe give talent that makes bladestorm go 20% increased speed.
    -Rogue can maybe keep mobility but should die with 3 attacks from plate DPS.
    -Druid just delete travel form because its pointless for other than mobility. Remove Dash from all but Feral spec. Feral dies also from 2-3 hits from plate if not turtling in bear form.
    -DK no nerf
    -Monk no roll talents only 2 charges and then remove that ... i forgot its name but that fly forwarf thing.
    -DH remove double jump and Fel rush only has 1 charge.

Casters keep their mobility except for:
    -Mage remove Shimmering talent
    -Shaman remove wind rush totem and also nerf heals+survivality
    -Disable hunter autoattack when moving and remove posthaste talents.
    Well done, you've solved all the balancing issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.

I was able to make those changes because Blizz wants to slow down the game and I have experience from PvP for the past 12 years.

For PvE I don't know how to fix stuff.
    You don't know shit bud and you have 12 years of experience in casual BGs at most.

Ret mobility is more than fine. While a leap would be infinitely better than a shitty mount for a few secs it's not like ret has issues dealing damage to its targets. It does FEEL bad, but if you take a minute you realize mobility isn't the issue; the fun factor is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    You don't know shit bud and you have 12 years of experience in casual BGs at most.

Ret mobility is more than fine. While a leap would be infinitely better than a shitty mount for a few secs it's not like ret has issues dealing damage to its targets. It does FEEL bad, but if you take a minute you realize mobility isn't the issue; the fun factor is.
    After seeing Tirion Fordring leap in Wrath, paladin players have been asking for it ever since. And then Blizz gave it to warriors instead because.. reasons. But I actually like the Divine Steed. It fits the class fantasy. I just wish it had more functionality to it, similar to augmented Steed Charge for Crusaders in Diablo 3. As far as the fun factor goes, I think the spec plays rather predictably and while it's better than its Legion counterpart, it's still not as fun as previous iterations from back in the day. There's not much variance and most of the talents don't augment the core rotation as much as they do for other specs in the game, but I'm still enjoying it despite how underwhelming it feels to play. It needs some talent tweaks more than anything else.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

10+ Year Old Account
    If I don't know shit then why was people praising my suggested changes so much?
    Please, it's MMO-C - all the derps will rush to praise anything that is either a buff to their class or nerf to everyone else except for their class.

For the record, whatever BS you spewed there is laughable at best. It amounts to - nerf everyone's mobility to my level, but don't touch all the perks I have I get for that.

/golfclap

So you want to be good at everything and counter every class? Ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the new thing to troll as blatantly as possible lol? pally and dk unviable hehehehe man that shit made my morning

Quote Originally Posted by TirionFordring View Post
    Reported for trolling and derailing. Also if you want to drive class change, please use official forums and learn some forum decorum.
    That's a triggered post if I've ever seen one.

Seems to be a common theme for Paladins.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day