Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Azshara: War Bringer. It's long overdue, punishment cuz Blizzard are 'emotional' atm?

Seems they have gone a bit emo over the usual fan criticism n ofc there's always some hotheads, but is that really a reason not to release the video?

From a marketing perspective, video should have been released no less than a week to launch...instead now its like the day before n it's still not out..that's like releasing a movie trailer the day before a movie comes out..

From a business perspective, since when has it been wise to punish your own customers, even if you feel you are right?

I suppose we'll have to be satisfied with machinimas, since Blizzard are too...chicken?
    from 1:12:12 - best Azshara scene, when she doesn't even know what a demon is

7+ Year Old Account
    we'll get it either tomorrow or later on.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I don't understand...why don't they just hire the best machinima guys? i mean, they throw monies at all the painters n other artists out there..

While Blizzard makes some cool shit now n then, I have never seen them make something as epic n testeronish as this...that danish guy should work for them..

10+ Year Old Account
    The Azshara warbringers cinematic will play during the initial phase of questing as Horde and Alliance travel to Kul Tiras/Zandalar, like the Sylvannas one did. It's part of the story and contains spoilers.

I'm friends with Mike Morhaime.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2018-08-12 at 01:05 PM.

What an interesting conclusion to draw, no merit and no cited sources to back up criticism of Blizzard.

I guess this is the essence of what MMO-C forums are becoming, bashing Blizzard over things people know nothing about.

What is wrong with you? It'll be out when it's out, and it's most definitely not being delayed due to some "community backlash" lol. We're not entitled to one warbringer a week...

Zoibert beat me to it. it's basically that kind of warbringers episode that should connect with the current thing you're doing, a massive example of that is the "recent" sylvannas warbringers episode, as it was tied in with the burning of Teldrassil, wait until the expansion releases before calling a witch hunt and start complaining about something that'll come in time =D

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    The Azshara warbringers cinematic will play during the initial phase of questing as Horde and Alliance travel to Kul Tiras/Zandalar, like the Sylvannas one did. It's part of the story and contains spoilers.
    This isn't confirmed but it's certainly possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think this is right, we'll see in a few days i guess....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    i think this is right, we'll see in a few days i guess....
    In a few days we'll be leveling, vids like that are supposed to draw in new players or old ones, by in advance releasing stuff..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    In a few days we'll be leveling, vids like that are supposed to draw in new players or old ones, by in advance releasing stuff..
    Says who? You?

What the hell are you talking about? You're talking about bad business decisions but suggesting that they should've released Azshara warbringer the same week, same day(s) even, as the Lordaeron scenario. You really think that they'd want it to be overshadowed by the battle cutscenes and storyline? It's gonna release today or tomorrow, the final hype before the launch, especially because Azshara ties into the leveling more so than she does for the end game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Says who? You?
    Yes! /10char

No? The intro cinematic for Kul Tiras is Jaina's "nightmare" and the intro cinematic for Zandalar is Talanji summoning a water dinosaur to crash the Stormwind fleet chasing them. The Horde one was even shown to media outlets at one of the press conferences they've had couple of months back. If Azshara warbringer plays anywhere ingame, it would be related to Stormsong Valley, but I'm not really sure how a flashback heavy animated short would fit into the narrative or how it fits into Zandalar since her only connection to Zandalar is Zul and that's not early on.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-08-12 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags for unmarked spoilers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Says who? You?
    That's kinda the point of a trailer... so says everyone?

As someone pointed out in other thread, they probably haven't released it because they will show it at gamescom next week with a bunch of information about 8.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No? The intro cinematic for Kul Tiras is Jaina's "nightmare" and the intro cinematic for Zandalar is Talanji summoning a water dinosaur to crash the Stormwind fleet chasing them. The Horde one was even shown to media outlets at one of the press conferences they've had couple of months back. If Azshara warbringer plays anywhere ingame, it would be related to Stormsong Valley, but I'm not really sure how a flashback heavy animated short would fit into the narrative or how it fits into Zandalar since her only connection to Zandalar is Zul and that's not early on.
    Thx for that explaination, but please use spoiler tags..

/cry

Threads / opinions like these are a good indication of what's wrong with the customers these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a good chance we may not get it until the story sees fit, which is around 8.1
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Or maybe, just maybe- hear me out here... They have other plans for its usage, rather than to just show off "because they can".