Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, just when you think the whining has calmed down, with 15 hours till launch, this pity party pops up. If you are all so butthurt and want to cry and whine and moan, you have two choices.....either quit both the game and the forums...or (the much better option) do the correct thing and join the Horde. But better yet, stop...just seriously stop it. It's a damn game, it's not real, mom and dad don't like brother Horde better (although Dad did promise us a pretty pony if we were good) and calm down and get rid of your boy "King", he's useless. So on that note...hope you all enjoy the new adventures yet to come...hope you don't lose anything else....lollololo...nah j/k I take that back and Good Day to you.
    P.S. For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    And yet as a player I just got destroyed location after destroyed location.
    Just look at the Cinematic. Its all horde. Its all about the horde.
    Do you have any idea what it was like playing alliance. Go try it.
    You never win.
    ever.

The entirety of the story is about horde and their struggles.
    I do, I play a human paladin, and when I played the pre-patch now I understood how Blizzard is favoring the experience for the alliance.
    As a Horde player you just take a few villages and kill some named NPCs that I have never heard of. Suddenly you get the short where Sylvanas burns the tree, and that's it for the Horde. There is nothing else. As an alliance player, you get this pretty tragic quest line where you have to save as many of the poor souls stuck in the tree as possible, but will fail miserably. Putting some emotion into the event.
    Ok, skipping to the fall of the undercity. As Horde, you're successfully defending, but even so, you're on the retreat for some reason. Sylvanas has some plans that she only shares with Nathanos, so you have no idea what's going on. Then bam, you're in the final cinematic. This whole event seems much more fluent when you're doing the alliance side.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Why do you care? It's an MMO, which means in the end both sides are going to end up even. It's not like anyone can actually lose in this circle jerk of a "faction war".
    Problem is the factions were never equal.
    What did worgen players get after leaving Gilneas? What did Goblins get.

Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that they both got the same content? For fucks sake I had to switch to horde to finish their storyline.
    One expansion later alliance loses Theremore. What did alliance get in exchange?
    Next expansion after that several alliance towns destroyed by the Iron horde. No damage to horde player base.
    An expansion after that we are 2 alliance losses in, 2 horde cinematic and you are telling me that both factions are equal.

Right.
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-08-13 at 06:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phryx View Post
    You can't take the moral high ground, if you are winning tho.
    Bingo! We have a winner!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that they both got the same content? For fucks sake I had to switch to horde to finish their storyline.
    One expansion later alliance loses Theremore. What did alliance get in exchange?
    Next expansion after that several alliance towns destoryed by the Iron horde. No damage to horde player base.
    An expansion after that we are 2 alliance losses in, 2 horde cinematic and you are telling me that both factions are equal.

Right.
    Do factions need to be absolutely equal in everything? That would make things prefictable and boring AF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I have seen the cinematic as well as the quest lines.
    Its fucking travesty.

The BoL quest chain was short, full of plot holes and the alliance constantly losing and yet somehow winning at the end.
    Meanwhile the horde got this much longer and militaristic quest chain taking them through ashenvale to teldrassil.
    To make matters worse they give the alliance a crappy rescue mission to just add insult to injury.
    You must be high to think this is superior content.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Do factions need to be absolutely equal in everything? That would make things prefictable and boring AF.
    Predictable? It has been predictable for years. Horde Wins. The end.
    In every story its the same.
    The horde player base is super sensitive for some reason, the Alliance loses teldrassil and they get two movies to feel good about it. What do alliance players get? Nothing.
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-08-13 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    It's stupid though, we get no baddass moments. Only now is Jaina starting to look cool, and we will probably end up having to kill her anyway...
    Is this a joke?

Literally EVERY hero character is alliance.

Horde has two major lore characters left, Sylvanas and Saurfang, who are both currently at each others throats. Thrall is currently AWOL and every other character is a nobody.

Alliance has Anduin, Jaina, Alleria and Turalyon, Greymane, Malfurion, Tyrande and Velen. We're also coming off the back of Legion where EVERY major actor was either a human, draenei or elf.

Really not sure what the Alliance want, horde are running out of major characters for you to kill, give us a break so we can find some more.

The horde player base is super sensitive for some reason, the Alliance loses teldrassil and they get two movies to feel good about it. What do alliance players get? Nothing.
    Ah yes, all the movies to make horde feel good about it. Meanwhile I have my tauren druid friend saying he's tempted to not continue playing after it because it makes no sense to him and he's so pissed about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Is this a joke?

Literally EVERY hero character is alliance.

Horde has two major lore characters left, Sylvanas and Saurfang, who are both currently at each others throats. Thrall is currently AWOL and every other character is a nobody.

Alliance has Anduin, Jaina, Alleria and Turalyon, Greymane, Malfurion, Tyrande and Velen. We're also coming off the back of Legion where EVERY major actor was either a human, draenei or elf.

Really not sure what the Alliance want, horde are running out of major characters for you to kill, give us a break so we can find some more.
    Which is why its so much fun seeing them run like headless chickens in every cinematic or quest.

Next expansion after that several alliance towns destroyed by the Iron horde. No damage to horde player base.

Right.
    And yet, neither side can actually lose the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    And yet, neither side can actually lose the war.
    No you are right.
    They will settle by taking more and more content away from alliance players instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Ah yes, all the movies to make horde feel good about it. Meanwhile I have my tauren druid friend saying he's tempted to not continue playing after it because it makes no sense to him and he's so pissed about it.
    Are you saying seeing Saurfang was to make the alliance feel better?
    Our Warbringer cinematic was a shitty music video lol seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    No, but it's always the Horde who gets cool stuff and never the Alliance. It's getting tiresome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas losing her home turf, Gilneas being retaken and Horde second-in-command captured is not a victory?

k.

im alliance and i hope we lose this war. it will be amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sylvanas losing her home turf, Gilneas being retaken and Horde second-in-command captured is not a victory?

k.
    Sylvanas bombed her own turf
    Gilneas is empty with no one in it.
    Saurfang surrendered.

So much victory oh jesus christ. Dont let it stop. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

k.
    Not really. Since we didn't gain Lordaeron, we both lost. But we also lost Teldrassil on top of it.

Also Saurfang being captured means story development for Saurfang. We aren't gonna kill him, or use him to bargain. Anduin is gonna play BFFs with him and then we'll help him do something heroic.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-17 at 12:10 PM.

And yet as a player I just got destroyed location after destroyed location.
    Just look at the Cinematic. Its all horde. Its all about the horde.
    Do you have any idea what it was like playing alliance. Go try it.
    You never win.
    ever.

The entirety of the story is about horde and their struggles.
    pretty much this, for the past decade.
    and people wonder why WoW has been on a steady decline since wrath, with only MoP reversing the trend until WoD worsened it to the point blizzard cut and ran.
    yet again never fulfilling promises made for the expac or giving any form of refund for the lack of content.

Deleted
    The Alliance are heroic defenders, while the Horde are aggressive villains. Heroes can only exist when they fight against the odds.

Also the Alliance doesn't take Lordaeron so Blizzard can be lazy and not revamp the area.