Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thrall and Garrosh.

Thrall is smart and powerfull. He should be warchief again.
    Garrosh because he is like Sylvanas. Strength demonstration is important but he is also brutal and i like it

Broxigar Saurfang the red
    Varok Saurfang
    Dranosh Saurfang

Basically as far as orcs go, The Saurfangs are boss.

I want to say Orgrim.
    He was an orc that refused demon’s blood and yet strong enough to be respected by fel crazed monsters that his people turned into. He faced impossible odds, working against the entirety of Horde’s command basically alone, using Gul’dan’s coma to his benefit and taking over. But that’s just the beginning, because he and his people were still stranded on a different world with no way out. Win or die wasn’t just a battlecry at that point, it was a fact of life and Orgrim did everything in his power to win.

Thrall too... Although I see why he isn’t so popular anymore, I still cling to the version of him that we saw in Lord of Clans and Warcraft III. A true vision of an honorable savage. Used to love that guy.

Apart from those two, I don’t really care much for orcs.

Rexxar is mah dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar the Red.

MU Grom Hellscream. The ultimate Orc!

My favorite cinematic:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    It would have to be Teron Gorfeind, one of the first Death Knights, he became so cool after Gul' Dan Raised him in a Dead Alliance Soldier as a DK.
    I thought Teron was an elf? His body model in Black Temple and numerous machinas I've seen portray him like this.

Nazgrim, except Legion kind of ruined his character a bit. He should have stayed dead

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Well, they forgot about him, because he just became a secondary character, especially after being known as the Horde's warchief since Warcraft 3, and the pathetic cataclysm role of World Shaman.

What did he do in WoD? He met Durotan and stayed as a statue by his side. He only had relevance when fighting Garrosh, which was literally at the start of the expansion.
    What did he do in Legion? He became depressed that the elements got angry for using them in the Mak'gora with Garrosh. He helps the shamans get the Doomhammer and disappears.
    Now he is supposed to have Vol'jin's urn somewhere. Hopefully he will get more relevance once again.
    What did he do in WoD? .... What? Did you even play WoD? He lead the assault on the Dark Portal, he helped you set up your Garrision, claim Blade Spire, build your base in Nagrand AND fight Garrosh.

Sadly, the bit about the urn in BFA has been changed, it no longer involves Thrall - most likely due to Metzens surgery and such.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    I thought Teron was an elf? His body model in Black Temple and numerous machinas I've seen portray him like this.
    What? No. He's a Death Knight from Warcraft 2, meaning the soul of an orc warlock/necrolyte possessing the body of a fallen Lordaeron Knight. His BT model is clearly human. Also, did you skip WoD because Teron was all over the place, just as Teron'gore (which was his real name, just like Grom was Grommash).

Gul'dan.

His character even survived World of Warcraft more or less untainted, despite time travelling and alternate univeres. At least I don't remember people complaining about him, which basically means they did an amazing job with him overall. From model to voice actor to overall role in the expansions. This is how you do a villain, at least when your hands are shackled by the MMO format.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    It would have to be Teron Gorfeind, one of the first Death Knights, he became so cool after Gul' Dan Raised him in a Dead Alliance Soldier as a DK.
    Not just one of the first, but the actual first Death Knight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    What? No. He's a Death Knight from Warcraft 2, meaning the soul of an orc warlock/necrolyte possessing the body of a fallen Lordaeron Knight. His BT model is clearly human. Also, did you skip WoD because Teron was all over the place, just as Teron'gore (which was his real name, just like Grom was Grommash).
    I never played WoD and I've never read anything from Warcraft 2 time, so I'm just going off in-game and the odd YouTube video.

Deleted
    Gul'dan !

"No one living has heard of the village of my birth...

... and no one, EVER, WILL"

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    MU Grom Hellscream. The ultimate Orc!

My favorite cinematic:
    one of the top 3 WC3 + TFT cinematics (along with Arthas killing Terenas and the very last - LK' ascension)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never played WoD and I've never read anything from Warcraft 2 time, so I'm just going off in-game and the odd YouTube video.
    Even so, his questline in TBC explains exactly what and who he is. As does his model, which is clearly a human. But fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul.
    I like his story, even though he's kind of always been more in the background.

He was a shaman Orc, then warlock. The raised body(Death Knight) is a human ghost. Yeah it is complicated. The one in Black Temple looks like a male nelf(I guess even Blizzard got confused) But in life he was an Orc. Messed up

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't much care for orcs but I have a soft spot for Thrall.

I was about to say your typical orcs: Saurfang, Garona, Thrall, Eittrig etc. But then I remembered Martek the Exiled. Hands down best orc ever.