Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I mean yeah but doesn't have to be a bad thing. I love the core of wows gameplay so when these stupid little side activities they keep adding in fail I just get back to doing dungeons raids and pvp faster.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    BfA is pretty much the new WoD. Overly polished, but still pretty bad.

Rewards are cheap.
    Grind is annoying and pointless.
    Even new races had to come with a new pile of grind because the old design wasn't sucking enough subs from people who paid for the freaking expansion.
    Warfronts feel like a questing environment that forces you to be stuck in there for a while, not being part of an army (let's not forget that it's just human trash).
    Island exp. are essencially generic scenario generators, requires massive amounts of grind to get azerite with extra headache from the "cool AI".

They designed the whole thing with the worst idea in mind, slowing people down, and everything else that was interesting and required effort, they cut corners or slack off because of bias.

It's a dumb expansion.
    “It’s the new wod” yet you list a ton of end game content wod didn’t have. Do you not see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by alenore View Post
    Island expeditions : There's over 80 weapons look to get from expeditions, mini pets, mounts, ...
    Saw zero of that.

Quote Originally Posted by alenore View Post
    ... is one of the best source of Azerite, and includes new mechanics and interesting items to use.
    Ah, you are just a fanboy. "New mechanics and interesting items to use." ROFLMAO. What new mechanics? What interesting items to use? What do you mean - clicking an azerite crystal?

Did Blizzard say why they didn't open the Warfront at launch and will delay it for 3 weeks?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    tl;dr:
    Wheeee wheeee Q.Q
    Expansion is bad /unsub

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    “It’s the new wod” yet you list a ton of end game content wod didn’t have. Do you not see the difference?
    WoDs gameplay wasn't actually as bad as BfAs is. I think this difference matters... a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Did Blizzard say why they didn't open the Warfront at launch and will delay it for 3 weeks?
    I don't think they said it, but it drops raid level gear, no? That'd be the reason.

"Pacing" is ions new lingo. Learn it well its called slowing down the playerbase.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    WoDs gameplay wasn't actually as bad as BfAs is. I think this difference matters... a lot.
    And I think bfa has better gameplay and objectively has more max level content.

They simply do not.

They're so desperate to be critical that it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much crying about the rep for allied races. It's rep that you got pretty easily if you played at all in the last several months. It really doesn't take long to get exalted, it's a much shorter journey grind to exalted than rep used to be. For current races, if you did the emissaries when they were up, if you did the weekly expedition quests, if you did a couple dailies each day, you should be decently into revered. Such a breeze compared to past rep grinds.

The only point I'd agree with in the OP is Azerite. I think it's not nearly as interesting as AP and Artifiact weapons.

I'm still having just as much fun as I did at the start of Legion
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

And I think bfa has better gameplay and objectively has more max level content.
    Agreed it has more max level content, but the gameplay... well, subjective. Clicking 4 buttons isn't as much exciting as I wish it would be.

I wonder if most of these useless posts will stop once Classic comes out. I mean, thats the pinnacle in wow right?

If you gave a shit about leveling allied races you would be exalted with those factions long time ago. For the new ones.. well just do the quests, enjoy new story and in the end do some grinding. Its not like this xpac soon over.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    So much crying about the rep for allied races. It's rep that you got pretty easily if you played at all in the last several months.
    Allied races are a feature you only get by purchasing BfA, yet you have to do the incredibly tedious rep grind on Argus to unlock 4 of them. That's bad game design and - somehow - false advertising.

Allied races are a feature you only get by purchasing BfA, yet you have to do the incredibly tedious rep grind on Argus to unlock 4 of them. That's bad game design and - somehow - false advertising.
    No it's not false advertising at all. It made it clear in the coming months about Allied races, at Blizzcon, on the pre purchase page and through datamined methods posted here.

False advertising implies they would have made no mention of the requirements and that the 4 Legion races would be unlocked in BFA. They made it quite clear those 4 were for Legion and more would becoming in BFA.

Also 2 of them are Argus related. Other 2 are piss easy rep grinds now. Especially Nightborne with the rep gate gone for the story.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-24 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    I wonder if most of these useless posts will stop once Classic comes out. I mean, thats the pinnacle in wow right?

If you gave a shit about leveling allied races you would be exalted with those factions long time ago. For the new ones.. well just do the quests, enjoy new story and in the end do some grinding. Its not like this xpac soon over.
    Sadly not.

It's pathological at this point. They won't function without a daily dose of letting everybody know just how inferior the current game is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    So much crying about the rep for allied races. It's rep that you got pretty easily if you played at all in the last several months. It really doesn't take long to get exalted, it's a much shorter journey grind to exalted than rep used to be. For current races, if you did the emissaries when they were up, if you did the weekly expedition quests, if you did a couple dailies each day, you should be decently into revered. Such a breeze compared to past rep grinds.

The only point I'd agree with in the OP is Azerite. I think it's not nearly as interesting as AP and Artifiact weapons.

I'm still having just as much fun as I did at the start of Legion
    Same here.

But quite frankly, I don't remember being all jizzed in the pants over AP and Artifact weapons either. Sure it was new then unlike now, but I've only really realized in hindsight that it was a pretty solid system.

That is outweighed by the fact that there are no relics, at least in my book.

To be fair one thing on Allied Races.

Might as well ease up the Legion requirements a bit. Honored or Revered. I mean would be nice if they did it to help newer players who might want to play them down the line.

Isnt there supposed to be one more race for each side that no one even knows how to unlock yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Isnt there supposed to be one more race for each side that no one even knows how to unlock yet?
    Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls.

I guess they will be unlocked via a new rep but who knows?

They got a fair chunk datamined but not sure if the unlock requirements were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Roger Ebert never once touched a movie set, yet his critiques of movies are cited decades later in film studies. Simmer down, white knight.
    Roger Ebert co wrote at least three movies with Russ Meyer and was on set for the making of those. Checkmate.