Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh and she is f*** ugly.

Most beautiful Night Elf ever my ass.
    Yeah... I can't fap to this.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    "I like deals"

Well shit
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I liked his original voice, not so much the voice he had when he went full Old God. But as a whole they got a decent shake, was a good video.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I liked Nzoth's voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    It was good but kinda disappointed with N'zoth's voice. I was expecting something much more horrifying, like the one in well of eternity dungeon.
    I was expecting something like a crossover between Ghuun and that moment when Sara becomes Yogg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she was a queen and she did have all that power. Why serve in hell when you can rule it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Im really just a bit mad at how N'zoth got downplayed since his introduction. Back in Cata it was considered he'd be the most powerful of them all, Yogg's and C'thun's forces fought against him at the same time, he corrupted deathwing, he created the emerald nightmare etc.
    And now look at what a screaming idiot he is, and confirmed to be the weakest of the old gods, who was just lucky everything fell in place for him.

Deleted
    I feel kinda dissapointed about N'zoth. He (or it?) has shown too much humanlike personality, with anger and being suprised that Azshara denied his proposition about serving him. I would like rather something like "a Queen? Exactly like I expected. Well then... you will serve me... but as Queen." or something like that.

Also, anyone has the feeling Azshara is kinda whitewashed? Since when she cared about her people? As far as I remember, she watched massacre of her people with smile, because "all the imperfect must be swept away".

But art was awesome, as always. Especially that Zin-Azshari, it looked powerful.

7+ Year Old Account
    i can't believe how they portrayed n'zoth.

the first few seconds with him were pretty cool, but then they just turn him into another angry moron like they always do.
    "BLEEEERGH! SERVE ME OR DIE! BLERGH!"

oh fuck off.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2018-08-24 at 05:17 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Can only agree, it was underwhelming.
    What probably bothers me the most is the way N'zoth was portrayed here. He talked pretty much like a normal person (none of the other old gods have done that so far), and his generic "YOU DARE DEFY ME??? I AM A GOD! YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE" is as cliche as it gets. And he wasn't portrayed as especially cunning either.
    Seems like N'zoth, who was hyped up since Cata, will truly be just another lame, threat-spouting raid boss as usual.
    That was my biggest disappointment as well. Azshara was herself, proud and bombastic. N'zoth is supposed to be a master corrupter, but he comes across as painfully in-your-face and generic mwahahaha evil, no subtlety about it or anything.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yikes.

I mean, visually it's cool and great for people that don't know who Azshara is but nothing from this is new.

Something new-ish came out of both the Jaina and Sylvanas ones. This is just the Azshara backstory we already knew.

I guess the only thing that is sorta news is that N'Zoth is probably confirmed for BFA but we all expected that to happen knowing that Azshara would be in the expansion and also Stormsong Valley's quests.

This was just very underwhelming. I'm sure in time I'll look back at this and love it for what it is but it doesn't have the the reveals everyone wants right now and I fail to see why it was saved instead of shown earlier. They hyped it up like it would be a game changer. It didn't change anything.

What exactly is the retcon people are talking about? I think I'm missing something here

10+ Year Old Account
    Let the memes begin.

Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Aman'Thul oneshot Y'Shaarj (the most powerful of them all) without any effort at all and he only stopped doing it because it severely damaged Azeroth. That Old Gods are nothing compared to Titans is pretty much a fact.

Sargeras cut entire planets in half without much effort either.
    Well a bunch of people didn't get the memo and still popping that debate, at least with this may prove a few things.

I thought it was awesome. Sure, we knew her fate, but I'd never seen it.

You people really need to learn to lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Im really just a bit mad at how N'zoth got downplayed since his introduction. Back in Cata it was considered he'd be the most powerful of them all, Yogg's and C'thun's forces fought against him at the same time, he corrupted deathwing, he created the emerald nightmare etc.
    And now look at what a screaming idiot he is, and confirmed to be the weakest of the old gods, who was just lucky everything fell in place for him.
    N'zoth is the weakest of them. And no, it was never considered the most powerful.

I liked it. Always liked naga so am intrigued to see what they'll do with those two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Which retcon is that?
    The part where they pretend she cares about her people.

How exactly is it a retcon? Of course she wasn't going to agree to slavery, he's just making it look like it's in her favor. They both know they need eachother, it wasn't anything new that Nzoth was imprisoned. My theory is that when we are about to kill her, she calls upon her "servant" for aid, when he consumes her, saying that he was the master all along, and we watch her die in the agony of knowing that's what she was all along.

Of course all this time azshara never believed she was a "servant" of someone. N'zoth is obviously playing her

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I thought it was awesome. Sure, we knew her fate, but I'd never seen it.

You people really need to learn to lighten up.
    I think everyone was just hoping for an extra minute that shows what Azshara is up to at the moment. Or at least teases it. We got something new out of the last 2 Warbringers. Nothing came out of this other than nice visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    N'zoth is the weakest of them. And no, it was never considered the most powerful.
    Weakest but smartest.