Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen an actual criticism thread on this site.

I see a lot of complaining, and I dont like something so you shouldnt eithers.

I also see a lot of 10 post accounts that want to troll and bitch about live servers to push their Vanilla agenda.

The only thing I've seen so far is "The game is bad, because I think it's bad, so you should think it's bad too". GTFO with that shit. Give me some valid points with actual thought out criticism. People like this ruin the community with their insistent bitching. It turns players away who would have otherwise really enjoyed the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestalya View Post
    Every single thread where someone actually brings viable reasons not to be super happy about the current state of the game is full of answers like: "get out", "don't play if you don't like it", "it's the best expansion I ever played", "oh look, another hater", "GTFO".

I mean, it's really annoying at some point.
    TBH, this is how the world in general works.

People get very defensive about their decisions and generally want to see validations of those decisions. You see this all the time with Apple devotees or Android / Microsoft devotees...or MCU vs DCU devotees...or certain car brands...or certain appliance brands...and so on and so forth.

Individuals who are actually open to criticism are pretty uncommon. And even many of those individuals get snippy when the criticism is disingenuous or simply stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshie Fresh View Post
    The only thing I've seen so far is "The game is bad, because I think it's bad, so you should think it's bad too". GTFO with that shit. Give me some valid points with actual thought out criticism. People like this ruin the community with their insistent bitching. It turns players away who would have otherwise really enjoyed the game.
    You might want to actually click into the threads first before making the judgment that they're all that way. Otherwise, I'm not sure what would even fall under criticism for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only issue with people giving criticism around here is how it often SEEMS like they think their way is the only way, their criticism should command Blizzard to change the game and everyone who disagrees is wrong and a Blizzard fanboy.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    TBH, this is how the world in general works.

People get very defensive about their decisions and generally want to see validations of those decisions. You see this all the time with Apple devotees or Android / Microsoft devotees...or MCU vs DCU devotees...or certain car brands...or certain appliance brands...and so on and so forth.

Individuals who are actually open to criticism are pretty uncommon. And even many of those individuals get snippy when the criticism is disingenuous or simply stupid.
    Social media made humans into crap heads, not just society itself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single thread where someone actually brings viable reasons not to be super happy about the current state of the game is full of answers like: "get out", "don't play if you don't like it", "it's the best expansion I ever played", "oh look, another hater", "GTFO".

I don't particularly like this expansion for many reasons, its the first expansion I haven't, I even liked Cata and WoD (to a point, I am not saying that either was perfect). That said, I have friends that are loving it and I have discussed my reasons with them, they still disagree and that's fine, but I am not going to come onto a forum and try to convince others my reasons are valid or find others that will agree with me. The reason those threads get hate is because they are rarely constructive criticism, it's usually "I don't like this" or "This is stupid" and people that are enjoying it don't particularly care because despite other peoples issues, they still enjoy it.

If you have criticisms, make sure they are constructive, not personal, explain why something does not work, don't just rant that it annoys you and argue with everyone that disagrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

Don't be shocked to see fanboyism existing on a forum for that game, be it official or unofficial...

When people construct an idea and put some effort into it I will listen then choose to disagree or agree. Problem is most posts go like this: "personal loot sucks and kills the game, fuck Blizzard" and to that you can gain nothing constructive and all you can do is join in the chior or tell them to in turn fuck off.

Read the responses in the thread. The vast majority of frequent posters here absolutely hate everything about WoW in it's current state. Any positive thread is dead within an hour and the negative threads are filled and have hundreds of responses in the same timeframe.

The people who believe otherwise are delusional.

10+ Year Old Account

All these endless threads about how the game is in a dying state and all that nonsense, that is annoying.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm open to criticism.

Endless non constructive bitching however. Nah gtfo with that. It's boring to read.

Same with mindless white knighting.
    Agreed, it is mostly just nonconstructive whining all over the place, and then when you try to put forth ideas that actually could help people tell you to fuck off and that posting on MMO-Champion won't do anything and Blizzard has fallen from grace blah blah blah. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    All these endless threads about how the game is in a dying state and all that nonsense, that is annoying.
    Same thing happens with Religious nutbag fucks that always say the world is ending. Doomsayers are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I love those threads personally.

There are loads of dead/dying games. WoW is most certainly not one of them. Here's a list of actual ones from an earlier post of mine.

Mortal Online.
    Rift.
    Wildstar.
    Age of Conan.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Everquest 2.
    Darkfall.

See those are actual examples. People who think WoW is dead because it has according to them "less than 5 million subs" are quite frankly halfwits. WoW is a game that could survive on 500k subs easily.

yes but the usual thread is: "i don't like it so remove it from the game"
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very difficult to be constructive in a thread where people complain about people who complain. Since this is going nowhere and the most constructive posts in the thread are off-topic <irony> it will be closed.

It would be great if people acted less like weapons and engaged with one another with more civility.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."