Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WoW game designer : "Yeah let's throw 3 braindead mini-games to grind that reputation and call it a day. Players are too addicted to this game to think about unsubbing anyway."

I think all of them are alright. I have no idea how any of These can make you insanse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    WoW game designer : "Yeah let's throw 3 braindead mini-games to grind that reputation and call it a day. Players are too addicted to this game to think about unsubbing anyway."
    wow player : "i hate pretty much everything but ill keep doing it and complain on the forums."

10+ Year Old Account
    Beachhead.

I literally cannot complain about the others at all. Even before the turtle speed was improved, Loh was pretty quick and painless by comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    The clue is my original post, Maverick...
    Even my 2yo nephew could "aim" at this mini game...
    I suck at your regular FPS (because I never play them) but I can "perfect" this uber difficult mini game ...
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-09-04 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    wow player : "i hate pretty much everything but ill keep doing it and complain on the forums."
    I think I found the game designer of this quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Even my 2yo nephew could "aim" at this mini game...
    You must be so proud, here have a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Keep matching till you fill up a bar.
    Tortoise Tetris ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    You must be so proud, here have a cookie.
    The problem is you, not me. Asking for a nerf for an already incredibily simple quest if you have two hands (one for the mouse, one to spam 1)... Maybe you're tying to click on the spell... That would explain everything.

Beachhead is the only annoying one. The other two are fine and actually somewhat fun to do.

Fun fact about beachhead, you can afk and still win it. Not enough gulls and crabs spawn to stop all the turtles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    The problem is you, not me. Asking for a nerf for an already incredibily simple quest if you have two hands (one for the mouse, one to spam 1)... Maybe you're tying to click on the spell... That would explain everything.
    Do I look like I remotely give a flying fuck what some anonymous forum troll trying to score points over a single quest to make himself feel less insecure thinks? No, I didn't think so. Scuttle on back to your cave widdle urchin, your verbal diarrhea is clogging up the forums *yawn*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, lots of other world quest are way worse, but if I hear "A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER" one more time, I'm going to lose my shit.
    Hahah, yeah. While I don't actually mind the quests themselves, I do get annoyed by hearing that line.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Tortoise Tetris ?
    Mehhh maybe but i dont like tetris

Deleted
    I like shell game and i wish theyd make a bejewled one
    I remember my entire guild having the bejeweled addon installed in BC and playing it between pulls in sunwell. That and peggle.

Mehhh maybe but i dont like tetris
    What about Tortoise Puyo Puyo?

Or Tortoise Columns?

10+ Year Old Account
    shell game is the best
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

In the words of Dark Legacy Comics........listen here you little shit! Do you want us to like you or not?

The only one I hate is The Story of Loh. It say get Loh to the goal without crossing his path.......yet you can do that and still have to do it again. Kinda like how the players want to play WoW one way and the Devs are like no no that's not right do it again the way we want you to!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    "A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER" is going to be the next "AN ILLUSION ! WHAT ARE YOU HIDDING ?"
    I've heard there are already mixes on YouTube.

While all of them are quick and easy, Loh and Beachhead just feel so bad to me, making the 30-60sec I spend on it feel like 5 min. Loh is mostly due to me having memorized the mazes by now and just have to go through the motions, Beachhead is just bad. Loh would be fine if it was part of a larger quest pool (5-10 non-kill quests). I think they could have reskinned 'Enigmatic' and 'Barrels o' fun' from Kirin Tor and added them to Tortollans. A lot of the Darkmoon Faire quests could also have been reskinned. There's an upper limit to variation in minigames anyways.

I hate the turtle shit. 'A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER', just hurry the fuck up, sometimes the crabs are spawning on top of the turtles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Hate the turtles quest. I always /spit on the quest giver and kill all small turtles that are nearby.
    Lol, funniest post on MMO-champ.