Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What annoys me way more at the moment are these super boring daily quests you get, when you have to gather ressources for the Warfront. How lazy can they get...

arathi has been pretty great so far, outside of the horrific lag on my server(they should have expected this and stopped it, bad mark on them.)

it's one of the few things that has reminded me somewhat of timeless isle, so it's fun.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Two weeks? Unless there is another tier, level 385 is going to be Mythic ilevel. I mean, that's fine if you think that's the only loot that matters. Not everyone wants to raid mythic.
    In 2 more weeks a non mythic raider will have had 6 possible chances at loot from the arathi boss, plus several more from raiding, It may matter to a lfr hero who can't access it otherwise, but for most of the "serious" players it won't. You people should really stop thinking that a single item will make or break the game, that it's "unplayable" if you don't have BiS immediately or your class isn't fotm. Just stop creating problems where are noen, and stop making mountains out of molehills. Just enjoy the game, or don't, then stop playing and please don't creat pointless whinethreads.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    The difference of someone getting 30g and 500ap and another guy getting two 370 Azerite Pieces is just a total joke.

You can't even farm M+ to make up for this as Azerite pieces can only be in the weekly chest.

This is 10x worse than putting a BiS trinket on a World Boss loottable as they did in Legion.
    after enormous fiasco of island expeditions blizzard had to take action somehow.

now everyone will farm warfront and rares extensively for months boosting MAU numbers .

its a hige succes

Can I ask where the Arathi WB spawns if anyone knows?

Just I cannot seem to find any trace of it.

Deleted
    it is not just "stuff" it is azerite items.

370 azerite items are going to be relevant for a long time for everyone who plays m+. And they are exclusive because you can only get them through the weekly chest.

- - - Updated - - -

they did not remove legendaries, they renamed them azerite armor.
    Who told you that? You can get azerite gear from the Uldir raid. And if you look at the loot table there are like 3 items that can be dropped for you. Which means you have 33% chance you get your item from the world boss if it decides to give you loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was the 4th level 60 Horde Char on my server, try again.
    Oh really? haha and you are surprised by the concept of RNG when it comes to loot?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    after enormous fiasco of island expeditions blizzard had to take action somehow.

now everyone will farm warfront and rares extensively for months boosting MAU numbers .

its a hige succes
    Not sure what you want to farm there for the next months. I killed them all in about an hour, that means I'm done with them for the week, or is the reset now daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    Back in wotlk, check out VoA, you had tier gear from there amazing no?
    I was very prepared for wotlk with all the turn in quest mats, best weps, pots etc to level my DK so when we had our guilds first VoA kill, I was the only max level DK in the raid.. and guess what 2 DK pieces dropped! that was my luckiest day in wow I think.. been years and never been that lucky with loot, never even gotten a high titanforge in all of legion

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    No, the biggest joke is AFKing retards getting 400 gear off world bosses. Why should you be rewarded with gear better than mythic raiding for doing literally nothing?
    to piss off mythic raiders ?

seems to be doin the job just fine

but more seriously how does a fact that a person who you will never play with or end up in the same group with affect you gameplay ?

tip - it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

There's a huge purple WQ marker pretty much in the center of the map, which is only available to the faction holding arathi atm. AFAIK this is alliance in every region. If i'D have to guess i'd say frequency of change will be pretty much the same as building completion in Broken shore, so ~5 days.

No, the biggest joke is AFKing retards getting 400 gear off world bosses. Why should you be rewarded with gear better than mythic raiding for doing literally nothing?
    To trigger you obviously. What is the point of loot if some nerd doesn't get mad about it and post online?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    There's a huge purple WQ marker pretty much in the center of the map, which is only available to the faction holding arathi atm. AFAIK this is alliance in every region.
    Oh that explains it lol. I'm Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

If you are horde don't even bother, you can't kill your own warmachine. Otherwise for alliance you have a world quest there, upper part right in the middle of the zone. east of the horde base (currently occupied by ghosts).

As a former Mythic raider I couldn't give two shits what some random person gets off them tbh.

Neither should you really.

Relax. Have fun. Tis a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure what you want to farm there for the next months. I killed them all in about an hour, that means I'm done with them for the week, or is the reset now daily?
    1 hour times 12 alts gives 12 hours a week thats like 2 hours of gameplay 6 evenings or 4 times 3 hours - each week - seems decent amount of gameplay for casual crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    This kind of luck based system has been there ever since the world boss inception.

I also thought 370 is pretty insane, and getting gold twice, was pretty insane, but one day I'll get one out of it and the feeling will also be pretty insane. So that's fine.
    bullshit! When worldbosses came in vanilla or tbc they had the same kind of static droptables as raidbosses

Deleted
    Oh no RNG! Darn Ninja Looter's, darn the 2 months of farming trying to get the nice sword that ya want, but hey the Hunter needs it, coz well hunters play with ALL weapons!

Ya RNG in BFA is bad, as Bad as class design in BFA and Legion, well when I think about it, from vanilla all the way to this day, people were/are whining about stuff ... all the fricnking time... stop playing the game, and stop commenting on it ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    This kind of luck concept been there since the creation of the game itself. The OP is either new to WoW or haven't paying attention all this time...RNG luck is never something new to the game. It existed since WoW Classic really.
    in classic we had loot table rng and now we have loottable plus rng on rng