Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Ah, some of you guys are so talented at group work and so smart, you never miss a single detail! not even 1 among millions... why don´t you go on and replace those incompetent workers at Blizzard?
    Yeah, how dare a paying customer have opinions on a product they paid for. I don't get how people are defending the state BfA has released in, there have been numerous large scale bugs, and just in general it's clearly not finished("didn't have time" to finish multiple specs for one). Conquest being active in week 1 wasn't "1 among millions" either. Neither was the weekly M+ chest giving rewards or people getting PvP rewards based on their rating from Legion. Having to buff multiple trinkets by hundreds of percent as well. At least 1 dungeon achievement being horribly bugged to the point where it requires a DK to un-bug it(or at the start of the expansion a priest, but instead of fixing the bug with the achievement, they made it so priests couldn't fix it)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-09-06 at 10:05 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by varik View Post
    People as asked for Vanilla for so long ... now BfA starts to taste like Vanilla, bug after bug, hotfix after hotfix, change after change. You asked for it now you have it. Dont cry now.
    Yes, that's exactly what we asked for. We don't want to play classic version of WoW, we just want the bugs, hotfixes and changes... Vanilla haters are just pathetic.

2 years to try to make an expansion isn't that long and there are plenty of stuffs inside each expansion, they aren't robots. Some people here don't seem to understand that each shit they introduce takes time and money to make.

Blizzard being retarded again. Nothing to see here, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Man, blizzard incompetence is impressive.

gotta love when the players are paying to play beta.. they've really dropped the ball since legion

I want my F*ng bonus roll back, making a ticket now.

3 weeks of mythic farming, mythic plus farming, no fucking weapon.
    Horde got it as an emissary for free.
    I'm the only one to drop it in a 30 raid people, it now becomes a useless item. Fuck you Blizzard, my subscription is over.

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    I want my F*ng bonus roll back, making a ticket now.
    How did you bonus roll a transmog item that can't be bonus rolled? Unless of course they changed that since Legion, which seems highly unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    3 weeks of mythic farming, mythic plus farming, no fucking weapon.
    Horde got it as an emissary for free.
    I'm the only one to drop it in a 30 raid people, it now becomes a useless item. Fuck you Blizzard, my subscription is over.
    Your transmog weapon that you got in addition to your normal chance at loot, yeah.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

pretty bad from a company that demands monthly subs seems wow has hit an all time low
    Of course they did touch the class, a lot, in awkward places. But they basically denied it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    gotta love when the players are paying to play beta.. they've really dropped the ball since legion
    Because the game was bug free until now?

Try harder.

Many of you don't seem to know the difference between never having happiness vs having had it ripped away.

This means, that Retri palas are stuck with the other weapon that drops in Uldir (Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart with versatility and haste)?

Quote Originally Posted by Schintus View Post
    This means, that Retri palas are stuck with the other weapon that drops in Uldir (Voror, Gleaming Blade of the Stalwart with versatility and haste)?
    No, Taloc still drops a weapon, nothing changed there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post

Your transmog weapon that you got in addition to your normal chance at loot, yeah.
    Oh thats all right then, phew, you made everything ok again with that statement.

Stop shilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Oh thats all right then, phew, you made everything ok again with that statement.

Stop shilling.
    How is it shilling? I've said multiple times they fucked up(and think that BfA launch has been extremely bad), I just don't think the solution is to give people extra useful loot.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    How is it shilling? I've said multiple times they fucked up(and think that BfA launch has been extremely bad), I just don't think the solution is to give people extra useful loot.
    He wasnt asking for one, he just said he had enough and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    why would you waste your bonus roll on the nhc/hc lockout instead of the mythic one next week? Serves them right xD
    You realize, only a fraction of people actually raid mythic, especially in the first weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    You can't restore items that were scrapped. RIP our arms warrior who now has 0 weapons.

Not through the automated process, but of course customer service can and will help you in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Not through the automated process, but of course customer service can and will help you in that case.
    You can through the automated process too unless they changed it in the past week.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Aside from the glaring issue of how this slipped through the beta, and a few weeks of live, what I'm pissed off about is how poorly blizzard handled this hotfix.

This weapon dropped for me on Tuesday, as an unholy Dk. I logged on Wednesday to tank some mythic+ with some friends. They hotfixed this item right in the middle of my m+ run. You can't change gear in m+ anymore, not that it really mattered, because I had already scrapped my other weapon. And, as I had already used an item restoration recently, I was unable to get a weapon back to even continue playing after that last run. So here I am, out a weapon, out a key, and unable to play my main or off spec for at least 24 hours while blizzard tries to tackle what must be a large influx of tickets. I'm just happy I play a Dk, and my enchants are free, I can only imagine how pissed someone who dumped a bunch of gold on a weapon enchant would be.

There should have either been notice, so that players have time to get a new weapon, or the time restriction for item restoration should have been reset the moment the hotfix went live.