Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Azerite Gear officially worse than legion legendaries now.

The Azerite system is officially worse than legion legendaries now.

Opened my chest and was shocked to see that I only got a pair of 380 trash gloves.

I was expecting one piece of Azerite + a chance at 2 other items.

It was never messaged by blizzard that they reverted the cache.

M+ players like me, there's literally no guaranteed drop source of azerite you can farm, you're stuck behind a time gate hoping for a chance once a week. This is further made worse by the fact that even if you get a piece of azerite gear it could have garbage traits on it.

So now its not going to be uncommon to see people sitting in all 380+ gear with 340 helm/shoulders/chest. It prevents me from being competitive.

The odds are so terrible- this is worse than legion legendaries. Blizzard really needs to either allow Azerite to drop at the end of the dungeon OR guarantee 1 piece from the chest.
    Last edited by Jaewalk; 2018-09-11 at 04:41 PM.

They removed that from Beta. It's max 1 item now. chances for that being azerite is low.

ye cos raids are totally not timegated the same way O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post

Opened my chest and was shocked to see that I only got a pair of 380 trash gloves.

M+ players like me, there's literally no guaranteed drop source of azerite you can farm, you're stuck behind a time gate hoping for a chance once a week. This is further made worse by the fact that even if you get a piece of azerite gear it could have garbage traits on it.

So now its not going to be uncommon to see people sitting in all 380+ gear with 340 helm/shoulders/chest. It can prevents me from being competitive.

The odds are so terrible- this is worse than legion legendaries. Blizzard really needs to either allow Azerite to drop at the end of the dungeon OR guarantee 1 piece from the chest.
    Yeah this is really unprofessional by Blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    They removed that from Beta. It's max 1 item now. chances for that being azerite is low.
    Well they don't communicate anymore their intent so at this point BFA is still in beta technically.

Deleted
    complain in enough volume and they might revert it back again.

So now its not going to be uncommon to see people sitting in all 380+ gear with 340 helm/shoulders/chest. It prevents me from being competitive.

/s
    It's official, I didn't get the exact upgrade I wanted from Mythic+, so this is the worst. Who made it official, I did, random troll 137 on the interwebs.
    /s

Are you that entitled? RNG is RNG. Sometimes it blows. I haven't gotten an upgrade from the 3 M+ I ran last week, or the 15 Mythics I ran the week before. I just finished Exalted with 7th Legion, and you got it, the 350 item isn't an upgrade either. No upgrade for me for the last 3 weeks. I still have 330 trinkets for god sakes.

RNG is RNG, you live with it, or change games. You will get yours in due time, the more you complete stuff, the more likely you get what you want.

If there is a problem, they will track it, and fix it. They have the data, and if Mythic+ is a worst progression system then raiding, it will be adjusted so that Azerite pieces are more available from the weekly chest.

Deleted
    Loot is so easy, I'm glad they have made it 1 item, this makes it actually taking some sort of time to gear up.

No point bieng all full 380 in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    No it hasn't. i got two pieces and i only did a +2. There goes your theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the azerite system is extremely disappointing as a whole. It's pretty boring and not farmable at high item level so you have to get really lucky. I also hope in the future that the traits are more exciting than they are now.

Oh, not to mention that if you do manage to inevitably get 3 high ilvl azerite pieces with your bis trait, you're going to have to do the same thing again with each big content drop (8.1, 8.2, 8.3), which again I'd be okay with if it was easier to obtain azerite pieces as a whole. At least once you got your legion legendary you had it the rest of the expansion and all you had to do was upgrade it with essence which only took a couple weeks max.
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    complain in enough volume and they might revert it back again.
    It is the only way.

Honestly they spend too much time posting overwatch videos when they should be working on WoW just my opinion!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dude...
    These threads kill me.
    "I didn't get the piece I need in the first week, therefore the system sucks".
    Welcome to WoW, where RNG has been a cornerstone since forever.

At least you can farm near endlessly in M+ for items.
    Raids are once a week and that's that.
    I didn't get any Azerite gear from Uldir last week, so obv raids are broken and the loot system is the worst iteration ever, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Dude...
    These threads kill me.
    "I didn't get the piece I need in the first week, therefore the system sucks".
    Welcome to WoW, where RNG has been a cornerstone since forever.

At least you can farm near endlessly in M+ for items.
    Raids are once a week and that's that.
    I didn't get any Azerite gear from Uldir last week, so obv raids are broken and the loot system is the worst iteration ever, right?
    Oh more of the Blizzard patrol with replies like "be grateful for what you've got".

And no your WRONG because keys not drop azerite at the end.

Oh more of the Blizzard patrol with replies like "be grateful for what you've got".

And no your WRONG because keys not drop azerite at the end.
    Yeah Blizz drones are known for posting misinformation. Good post by the way and keep up the fight to save WoW. +1

I'm starting to dislike the Azerite gear.

I almost get to 22 on my neck to unlock another trait, and I get an upgrade in that socket - so now at 22 no new trait.
    Same thing happened at 21, the slot moved up on an item.

I feel like I'm chasing a moving target... seems very frustrating.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

just keep playing goy

Then adapt instead of complaining.

Stop playing only a very small portion of the game. Go get these armor where they drop instead of crying about how they don't drop in the very narrow place where you decided to confine yourself to for absolutely no valid reason.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And this is a thread we never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm starting to dislike the Azerite gear.

I almost get to 22 on my neck to unlock another trait, and I get an upgrade in that socket - so now at 22 no new trait.
    Same thing happened at 21, the slot moved up on an item.

I feel like I'm chasing a moving target... seems very frustrating.

Better to stick with lower azerite that is fully unlocked. Chasing AP is pointless with how the mechanics works for AP weekly. But it is possible what is an upgrade now is discarded in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Better to stick with lower azerite that is fully unlocked.
    Not sure about that .... putting on 340/340/325 instead of 340/370/355 is a bit of a downer. The INT + STAM is a huge benefit.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And this is a thread we never seen before.
    And this is the type of comments we've never seen before Your point?

OT: I am also way disappointed with the whole Azerite thing. It seems to be one of those things that Blizzard spends a lot of time on, only to find later that it doesn't add anything of value to the game, so it's quietly retired and never spoken of again. Much like WoD garrisons, btw...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.