Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Gradius over Castlevania is surprising.
    I fully expect Castlevania to get put on here. The launch games are specifically launch games because they are multiplayer games and show off the online multiplayer function.

I have heard rumors since E3 about a Castlevania collection though.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I fully expect Castlevania to get put on here. The launch games are specifically launch games because they are multiplayer games and show off the online multiplayer function.

I have heard rumors since E3 about a Castlevania collection though.
    that snes controller logo dataminers found makes me really expect super castlevania 4 at some point, probably when the 3ds is dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So spend $20 so you can buy their $50 Joy-Con bundle.

Otherwise you can't.
    It's ridiculous.

But it does stop the scalpers in a way if it's one per account, and it's not like they have much of a usage outside of having a subscription.

So a bit of a shrug/facepalm.

Final Fantasys VII, IX, X HD, X-2 HD, and XIIZA are coming to XBO and Switch in 2019

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...68039017889797

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1040377603645796352

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, why did my new thread get moved here since it doesn't just have Switch news in it?

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Umm, why did my new thread get moved here since it doesn't just have Switch news in it?
    Xbox One is so irrelevant the mods think it just belongs in the Switch thread. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's ridiculous.

But it does stop the scalpers in a way if it's one per account, and it's not like they have much of a usage outside of having a subscription.

So a bit of a shrug/facepalm.
    It doesn't stop the scalpers and there is many games on the eshop that could use them I'm sure. What it actually does is raise the value of them for scalpers to sell since they are behind a paywall.

very likely they will be limited as fuck as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Xbox One is so irrelevant the mods think it just belongs in the Switch thread. /shrug
    Roflmao..

You win the internet today.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So, remember when I said insiders were saying the Direct was delayed because a game's footage was what cause the delay?

I wonder which game it was. It has to be Daemon X Machina, but I'm not sure.

Roflmao..

You win the internet today.
    I mean, he's not wrong
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, those NES joycons are super limited in use. Hard pass for me until they get this shit right.

NES themed joycons with a dpad ya fuckwits.

its the god damn furries fault isabella is in smash. shouldve been literally anyone else
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Man, those NES joycons are super limited in use. Hard pass for me until they get this shit right.

NES themed joycons with a dpad ya fuckwits.
    Just get an 8bitdo....they work on anything Bluetooth, including the Switch and you can get NES ones that look EXACTLY LIKE THESE (or in my case an updated SNES one that looks like a SNES controller but with modern features like analogs and L2/R2, can use it instead of the Switch Pro controller if I wanted).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Just get an 8bitdo....they work on anything Bluetooth, including the Switch and you can get NES ones that look EXACTLY LIKE THESE (or in my case an updated SNES one that looks like a SNES controller but with modern features like analogs and L2/R2, can use it instead of the Switch Pro controller if I wanted).
    I'm waiting for the new ones with the grips this December. The SFC one released last year was a bit of a hand cramp for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its the god damn furries fault isabella is in smash. shouldve been literally anyone else
    Poop on you fur that. I'll be using her, Daisy, Samus, Zelda, etc.

FURRIES UNITE!

So word is coming out that City Skylines is both a massive graphically downgrade (saw that in the trailer) and anything outside of small towns chugs like hell (confirms what I saw in the trailer).

I laughed that Isabella is in smash but waluigi isn't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no MP4 news.

Saaadddffaaaccceeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Still no MP4 news.

Saaadddffaaaccceeeeee
    and Bayo 3.

- - - Updated - - -

He's called Bill Trinnen, come on lad get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm waiting for the new ones with the grips this December. The SFC one released last year was a bit of a hand cramp for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Poop on you fur that. I'll be using her, Daisy, Samus, Zelda, etc.

FURRIES UNITE!
    mr resetti or riot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

and Bayo 3.
    they announced both of those was in development a year ago with just a logo. Its not surprising that we haven't heard anything about them and we likely won't until E3 next year if even then.

they announced both of those was in development a year ago with just a logo. Its not surprising that we haven't heard anything about them and we likely won't until E3 next year if even then.
    I highly suspect they are waiting on the VGAs in December before they show off an actual new trailer for Bayonetta 3.

Metroid 4, likely the first post-holiday Direct.

10+ Year Old Account
    and Bayo 3.
    Nobody cares about Bayo though.
    Samus was the original strong female protagonist.