Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    There is addons for that.
    or simply turn up the UI scale so all the fonts are larger to pair.
    Did you not see where I said not to mention UI scaling and the reason why?

There used to be an addon that helped with the quest text, achivement text, and few others increase their size without increasing the window (or distorting it) called Fonter, but it has completely disappeared from the net (and I don't have an out of date copy to use anymore).

Anything else that increases those are loaded into bloated addons where I have to dig through 20 options to just get to that 1.

I was going to try ElVUI but that piece of crap defaults to an 8 pt font on every window and I can't read that small text. If it had a better setup at the start (instead of merely being an install function) where I can tweak every little thing while it's installing, I might like it but as it is, I HATE it with a passion.
    Elseadrena yells: "She slices, she dices, she makes mincemeat outta trash mobs!!" ::::: performs Bladestorm ability :::::

Expeditions real shit. More boring stuff with ui jumping around you I didnt see. The random spawn of different things just suxx, cause everything is randomly spawned except the biggest spot with huge golem and elementals after about 2-3 mins of playing I just go to place where it will spawn and take about half of needed azerite, lol. Rewards are just imossible to get. Farmed about 250 and get only 1 pet and 2 t-mog items. Now Im doing only weekly cap. Isnt it better to make a shop with all that stuff for coins?

Azerite armor is a thing that you just cant simply get, especially if you are not raiding. Im full 370 ilvl (myth+) now with 340 azerite pieces. Perfect... Simply make guarantied 1 azerite piece in weekly dungeon chest and 1 random non-azerite item. If you are lucky after 3 weeks you will get all 3 different pieces, not too much, but now we dont have even this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilynne View Post
    Did you not see where I said not to mention UI scaling and the reason why?

There used to be an addon that helped with the quest text, achivement text, and few others increase their size without increasing the window (or distorting it) called Fonter, but it has completely disappeared from the net (and I don't have an out of date copy to use anymore).

Anything else that increases those are loaded into bloated addons where I have to dig through 20 options to just get to that 1.

I was going to try ElVUI but that piece of crap defaults to an 8 pt font on every window and I can't read that small text. If it had a better setup at the start (instead of merely being an install function) where I can tweak every little thing while it's installing, I might like it but as it is, I HATE it with a passion.
    So get some help with your settup, or simply choose large UI scale, increase font, then choose small Ui scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Where do you get off mocking people like that? Are you trying to just feel superior to others or something? Or is not one allowed to complain without your permission?

People articulated their problem just fine: To them it feels pointless to have followers idle in the first month of content.

You're probably new but in Legion when you got passed exalted you would start grinding towards, basically, a loot bag. Part of the frustration here is when they get neat things in the game, they (the devs) get an erection for removing them. There are many examples of this.
    Clearly you misunderstood my post or quoted the wrong person. My point is that, if they reintroduce, a vast majority will start posting about how they're "forced" to farm rep for them, even though they're entirely optional and meant to be an additional reward. Blizzard doesn't put a fucking gun to anyone's head and make them do anything in the game. Here is a search for the sequence "blizzard forc" using titles only, in the World of Warcraft forum and all child forums:

More than half of those are people with no self-control choosing to do things and claiming Blizzard is "forcing" them.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by temple1337 View Post
    This is how I can tell you have never worked in software before. Broken shit gets released ALL THE TIME that, in retrospect, totally defies common sense. You also seem to think that Ion is aware of every single thing his team is doing at all times and can see all of these details and closely works on all of them. He does not. He tells his managers what needs to get done, the managers tell their workers and then shit gets done. Sometimes those workers forget common sense or don't think fully from the player/end user perspective, and THAT is when shit like this happens. And they don't get fired for it either usually since the issue does not impede from use of the software. If you had ever worked in a software company AT ALL, you would know that shit like this happens on a weekly basis and the support team has to damage control.

People in this community don't seem to understand the difference between user experience issues and actual design flaws. The warfronts thing is a user experience issue. Azerite armor being a garbage system is an actual design FLAW.
    this is one of the greatest bullshit that i have to read!

warfront is user xp issue?

warfront is live! my user xp are not change from day 1 to day 2!

TLDR

Could mmo champ not sum this up into bullet points?? Im too drunk to read this essay of bulls**t

Deleted
    So, Ion's mostly referring to raw data here. As you can imagine, with a playerbase as large as WoW's, we're able to collect massive amounts of data once every player has their hands on a new expansion, content release, etc.

Put another way: we do our best to make educated guesses based on the data and player feedback we get during Beta, but once the game is live, we get a MUCH clearer picture. That lets us be much more precise with our tuning, and also get a much better sense of areas where we were just way off in our first pass.

I'm not trying to shrug off the concern of listening to feedback -- when players don't feel listened to, that's absolutely a problem -- just clarifying how data and feedback have different values.
    You will never hear a "We did bad at first and then it was too late to fix. We had to roll it out bad and make improvements afterwards. Sorry, try bettter next time fo shizzle!" from a small indy company. shameful.

Deleted
    PLEASE Blizzard, FIX PROTECTION WARRIORS ALREADY. It's so damn sad to see every other tank do the job better than Protection warriors. There is NO reason at all to bring a prot warrior to either raids or m+ right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    TLDR

Could mmo champ not sum this up into bullet points?? Im too drunk to read this essay of bulls**t
    So much trask talk. I wish someone sum it up too.

Ion's response about classes needing niches and strengths and weaknesses is infuriating. They took away our ability to adapt to situations by picking different talents, then told us that we should have niches based on 'class fantasy', then they say they feel vindicated when peoplw complain about losing out on their ability to play different aspects of the game? Like having no mobility and complaining about no mobility because every fight requires mobility. But Ion says that is 'working as intended'? Genuinely infuriating for their class vision to be people unable to contribute to certain situations in the name of class fantasy. Livid.

Everything is going as planned, your experiences does not matter, everything will be great in next expansion's pre-patch, now just stay subbed, farm and reroll from shaman.

literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    And, as in most cases with Blizzard interviews, no single word about PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    We got "lawyered" by Ion, as usual.
    You've expected different?

"Why everything is timegated?".

"Because we got players with less time!"

"mmkay...."

And still not adressing PvP vendors and ranked gearing and to why we are forced to PvE to be competitive and have a sense of progression as purely pvp'ers. It's pretty clear that they don't value customer support if this still isn't adressed 2 expansions later.

Ion strikes back with the lawyer speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillboy View Post
    You've expected different?

"Why everything is timegated?".

"Because we got players with less time!"

"mmkay...."
    I didnt expect anything different. Im just pointing what it is. Blizzard lost me as a loyal customer when they fucked up everything since alpha.

Well they gave no solutions for the people problems. And they seem to be saying they arent going to be ignoring the players anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing Enhance since BC, and while I don't seriously raid right now because of my work hours, I want to say this much: Shaman has been here before. I remember Cata. We have had these exact problems before, and been given these exact promises before.

This is a recurring problem with their class balance and design teams, and they need to take it seriously for once. Because it keeps coming back up, which means they haven't been doing their job for YEARS.

I am seriously fed up with these developers talking down to us players like they know what's good for us, and we need to just take our medicine. Like we don't fucking understand how these classes work or something.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2018-09-15 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I mean.. not really.. Broken shore was legit trash. That was the worst X.2 zone we ever had (besides mage tower instances). But I forgive them on that because Argus was basically half an expansion release if not more in art assets and content. Not to mention Suramar and the questline involved. Broken shore was basically the red-headed step child of legion.
    Oh I agree. Look for any of my Broken Shore posts and you will know my very straightforward opinion on that. 14 weeks of "story" gated content is not fun.

But with Legion the majority of the content imo was decent. They just need to repeat or improve upon that formula imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Because a vast majority of the people that post on these forums and still play the game are neurotic and if there's a thing in the game that exists they cannot help themselves from doing it and for some reason it's Blizzard's fault they lack self-control.
    Are you *ing serious....... Everyone watch out for this blizzard white Knight he's defense capped and wasn't loved much as a child. If all that douchebagery is all you got please leave this site and never return.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Imagine not having Felplague on ignore in 2018. The guy actually has no idea what he's talking about.
    I was wondering why they weren't getting spit-roasted for having terrible opinions.