>log onto /vg/
    >post "fake" leaks
    >use enough in-house terminology to seem legit
    >complete bullshit
    >laugh because half the shit was legit tho
    >gr8test troll of all time
    >die a legend

Even Nostradamus got some right.
    Put out enough bullshit guesses and you might hit a few.
    But mostly miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    No kul'tiran druids despite kul'tiran druid forms?

umm...what?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Zandalari also have an entire order of paladins, but it's unlikely we'll get Zandalari paladins. I'm just saying, until they announce it, saying 'confirmed' is pre-emptive.
    It's an entirely different thing to have Zandalari paladins, which only need armor re-rigging (which will happen anyway for the sake of Warriors) than it is to entirely dismiss the fact that Kul'Tirans have COMPLETELY unique and identifiable druid forms, of a quality similar to the artifact appearances, instead of recycling any currently playable druid forms.

Hell, if they did leave them out after teasing them the way they did, I think it would just reinforce a lot of bad vibes players are getting from this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    It's an entirely different thing to have Zandalari paladins, which only need armor re-rigging (which will happen anyway for the sake of Warriors) than it is to entirely dismiss the fact that Kul'Tirans have COMPLETELY unique and identifiable druid forms, of a quality similar to the artifact appearances, instead of recycling any currently playable druid forms.

Hell, if they did leave them out after teasing them the way they did, I think it would just reinforce a lot of bad vibes players are getting from this expansion.
    Still doesn't mean they are confirmed, people are just assuming because of data mining.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting read but when I saw bulpera and fat troll race, I knew it was bullshit
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

My dad is Blizzard CEO and said it is fake.

theres just way too much stuff in there. like yogg saron is never coming back i hope you realize. we will be lucky if n'zoth does anything more than yell a lot and wave some tentacles in the distant skybox

Deleted
    IMO the fishiest thing (beside all the rest, I guess) is his omission of Kul Tiran druids. When someone mentions it he gives a typical bullshit "Did I ? " answer, and when someone else calls him out on it again, he skims over it. Should have just said something like "shit, I forgot. You're right of course", because there is zero fucking way KT druids won't be a thing after Blizzard has gone through actually designing their forms.

I don't know whether or not it's bullshit, but if Sylvanas gets off scot-free this expansion and Genn Greymane dies in a fucking patch there will be hell to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I don't know whether or not it's bullshit, but if Sylvanas gets off scot-free this expansion and Genn Greymane dies in a fucking patch there will be hell to pay.
    No there won’t no one gives a shit about Greymane lmao

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    It's absolute horse shit.

"What races will be playable for Kul Tirans?"

No druid mentioned, despite Kul Tiran druids already being confirmed - Even before this thread started. They even claim Zandalari won't have druids lol.

I'm sure they made those unique forms just to show off in NPCs, and completely ignore when those exact races become playable.

And "They killed AU Garrosh so he can become an undead AU Garrosh and another enemy" like what? People actually buy this shit?
    As some of us have stated over, and over, and over in this thread, they aren't confirmed. They're datamined. There's a difference. BIG things have been datamined in the past that wind up being scrapped or not making it into the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    At this point, if Kul Tiran or Zandalari druids were denied from the playerbase, pretty sure there would be a mass exodus.

I mean, the people demanding Zandalari Paladins are already threatening that, and the story for Zandalari explains perfectly why they won't be getting them. *(Without a death/shadow flavor.)

They're possibly the only thing I'm still hoping are good in this expansion, so if they aren't even a thing, I'll be all set with this shitshow of an expansion.
    Call me cynical then, I guess. Until I see them on a website or PTR or what have you, I'm not holding my breath for either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Call me cynical then, I guess. Until I see them on a website or PTR or what have you, I'm not holding my breath for either.
    "Hey I know we did all the work to give them druid forms, but let's not LST them be druids cause fuck it."

You do realize making the druid forms would be the reason for them not making them druids right? All the work is done. They can be druids... And they will be druids, and you and the other few people who think they won't, are even worse then flat earthers. Cause at least they have bring evidence, even if it is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Hey I know we did all the work to give them druid forms, but let's not LST them be druids cause fuck it."

You do realize making the druid forms would be the reason for them not making them druids right? All the work is done. They can be druids... And they will be druids, and you and the other few people who think they won't, are even worse then flat earthers. Cause at least they have bring evidence, even if it is false.
    All the work is done for Draenei to be Rogues, but they don't have Rogues. I'm not saying I think they won't, I'm saying it's not confirmed, and that Blizzard has a history of cutting things for seemingly no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    No there won’t no one gives a shit about Greymane lmao
    You go wash your dirty mouth

10+ Year Old Account
    All the work is done for Draenei to be Rogues, but they don't have Rogues. I'm not saying I think they won't, I'm saying it's not confirmed, and that Blizzard has a history of cutting things for seemingly no reason.
    If they cut something, there is a reason. Its nonsense to think that they'd axe a race, zone, etc 'because eh fuck it lol'. Its either time constraints, or a 'this isn't as fun as we thought it would be' deal, etc etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    If they cut something, there is a reason. Its nonsense to think that they'd axe a race, zone, etc 'because eh fuck it lol'. Its either time constraints, or a 'this isn't as fun as we thought it would be' deal, etc etc.
    I just said 'seemingly' no reason. That's only because we, the players, don't get to see their design process and understand why they do things.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a massive false equivalency. Draenei rogues don't have forms that need to be done. Draenei rogues don't have a massive presence in .. anything. A chunk of both Zandalari quests and Kul Tiran quests revolve around the importance of druidism for both races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    That is a massive false equivalency. Draenei rogues don't have forms that need to be done. Draenei rogues don't have a massive presence in .. anything. A chunk of both Zandalari quests and Kul Tiran quests revolve around the importance of druidism for both races.
    Still doesn't change the fact that it's not confirmed, only datamined. Yes, there's lore and history showing off their Druids, but that doesn't mean it's confirmed. We've had things like Hunters being common among Human NPCs for years, and yet you couldn't have Human Hunters until Cataclysm.