Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    dude he legit died every pull on mythrax at like the same percentage i have no clue how was he not benched
    maybe he has a hard role we cannot be sure

>EU spergs all EU > NA EU > NA spamposting until Limit about to get WF
    >it instantly becomes "NA HAD ADVANTAGE THOUGH GUYS NOT LIKE IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS EVERY OTHER TIER RIGHT?"

LUL EU BRAINS

Fetid devourer being unkillable for the first day or so doesn't matter in this situation, sure NA potentially lost some valuable time on G'huun but what matters here is the head start with a reset more worth of gear. As long as you killed all 7 previous bosses before the reset you are equal in terms of gear with any other guild in the same position. The only difference is that if you live in NA you get access to it 16h earlier, which I can see be a massive advantage on a fight like this as it completely snowballs the progression. Method would have killed the boss on that 5% attempt if they had the extra gear.

apparently Limit have offered Nogga a $100k reward if he dies enough to halt all progress until Limit can get the item level handicap they need to kill the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Limitsuger View Post
    What are they gearing? Get some insideinfo fuzzy!!!
    Looks like they're gearing warriors & warlocks from what I can see but who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I think Amazon Prime free sub is like 1-1.5$
    Why start guessing if you don't bother spending a minute to look it up?

Q. If I use my Twitch Prime subscription to subscribe to a Partner / Affiliate broadcaster, do they still get paid for it?
    A. Yes. Broadcasters receive payment for your subscription in the same manner as if you paid for that subscription outside of your Prime membership.

Source: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/port...-subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    apparently Limit have offered Nogga a $100k reward if he dies enough to halt all progress until Limit can get the item level handicap they need to kill the boss
    They’re known unemployed tho, don’t have that kind of money
    12/12

do you guys think noga is getting the ankh asshole soon? "STOP DYING FUCKING DICKHEAD"

I bet Josh wants to kick him out of the raid
    12/12

do you really think method cant afford to swap out a player if he is failing at mechanics?
    more likely its something almost unavoidable

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    do you really think method cant afford to swap out a player if he is failing at mechanics?
    Most people don't fully understand the mechanics of the fight. There's been mass confusion the entire time about why people are dying or why they're resetting. It's just the groupthink freaking out.

Most of the frustrating deaths happen during orb runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    if they don't have someone, who was progressing ghuun aswell, let alone the later stages of the fight, it might be even worse to bring him in tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    >EU spergs all EU > NA EU > NA spamposting until Limit about to get WF
    >it instantly becomes "NA HAD ADVANTAGE THOUGH GUYS NOT LIKE IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS EVERY OTHER TIER RIGHT?"

LUL EU BRAINS
    Is this bait or are you genuinely dumb enough to believe the stuff you said earlier? NA was cockblocked by an unnerfed Fetid, yes, this pretty much negates their advantage if G'huun would go down that reset since everyone pretty much had an even playing field. If Limit kills G'huun after reset with runes + considerably more gear before Method has access to either of that and you don't think this is an advantage then I'm not sure what to tell you. Hopefully your comments are just bait though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post

LUL EU BRAINS
    I love how you made up this scenario in your head and now using it to prove your superiority.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW SILLY EU WOULD LOOK IF THEY LOST? THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN THOUGH BUT IMAGINE IT DID AND IMAGINE IF THEY BEHAVED THAT WAY. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    I bet Josh wants to kick him out of the raid
    if they kick him they have no one doing the weakauras and bigwigs for them

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    if they don't have someone, who was progressing ghuun aswell, let alone the later stages of the fight, it might be even worse to bring him in tbh.
    and they didnt realize after he was dying on mythrax right? just now

Imagine these viewer counts if they had comms enabled. 150k ez

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen88 View Post
    Most people don't fully understand the mechanics of the fight. There's been mass confusion the entire time about why people are dying or why they're resetting. It's just the groupthink freaking out.

Most of the frustrating deaths happen during orb runs.
    Nop. Most people die right now cause they don't soak the blossoms correctly or they dont move away from them correctly and get MC'ed. Nogga was MC'ed 3 times in a row cause he's somehow too stupid to move away.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzlbua View Post
    if they kick him they have no one doing the weakauras and bigwigs for them
    justwait does bigwigs m8

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Nop. Most people die right now cause they don't soak the blossoms correctly or they dont move away from them correctly and get MC'ed. Nogga was MC'ed 3 times in a row cause he's somehow too stupid to move away.
    He's a DK not a damn DH, do you think he has that mobility? lol