Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    We already had a full blood knight HD set with Antorus paladin set... there was a red/black recolor that literally screams "B L O O D K N I G H T"

But Blizzard™ strikes again. Instead of making it the PvP recolor for the horde set, horde gets... a crappy yellow recolor that fits neither Blood Knights or Sunwalkers...

What a shame. What's the point of making a set entirely around the high/blood elf fantasy (wings etc) if we don't even get our hands on the actual matching recolor ?
    What's even worse is, Blood Knight npc's in game are using this armor, but we can't.

Hopefully the blood elf heritage set will be available in different colors, like the mag'har set. Like someone else posted, A gold/red variant for the classic blood elf color scheme, and a red/black variant for the paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    That set already exists, i have it on my DK
    Pretty sure the shoulders don't exsist in game, you're no doubt thinking of the red banana T2 Pally shoulders
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    I think the blood elf armor is going to be based on liadrins hearthstone artwork since they added her shield/sword.

will burn blizz hq if they add something so cool as that. And give dwarfs a transmogh you can already get ingame :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I personally think it'll probably be something like the Spellbreaker or Bloodmage armor combined. I personaly hope it's something that'll look good on both casters and paladins.

I'd love something like this illustration by Blizzard artist Matthew McKeown, though:

[IMG]https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/025/428/large/matthew-mckeown-matthewmckeown-bloodknight.jpg?1503115893[iMG]

Red with gold trim for the default look, black with red trim for Blood Knights.
    That looks like the horde paladin gear from vanilla. I know horde didn't have paladins in vanilla. But they have a legacy set anyway.

Warlord's Aegis.
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2018-09-18 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be Spellbreaker-themed for sure. Derived from a hero class, majestic enough for casters, sturdy enough for paladins/warriors, with an aesthetic and colour scheme strongly associated with the race. It also has a kickass helmet/faceguard phoenix thing I've wanted to see in-game forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baladeur View Post
    We already had a full blood knight HD set with Antorus paladin set... there was a red/black recolor that literally screams "B L O O D K N I G H T"

But Blizzard™ strikes again. Instead of making it the PvP recolor for the horde set, horde gets... a crappy yellow recolor that fits neither Blood Knights or Sunwalkers...

What a shame. What's the point of making a set entirely around the high/blood elf fantasy (wings etc) if we don't even get our hands on the actual matching recolor ?
    What's even worse is, Blood Knight npc's in game are using this armor, but we can't.

Hopefully the blood elf heritage set will be available in different colors, like the mag'har set. Like someone else posted, A gold/red variant for the classic blood elf color scheme, and a red/black variant for the paladins.
    Are you serious?!

Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

So you want them to be given a judgement copy paste?

7+ Year Old Account
    Spellbreaker is my preferred choice.
    It's kind of a unique class that elves have.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    That seems likely to be a transmog set at some point, but I doubt it will be heirloom armor, they probably want something less skimpy for that.
    I would be unsurprised if that is the look of the armor for the alliance from the forsaken vs night elf warfront. The first warfront gave very sterotypical ork armor for horde and human armor for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    So you want them to be given a judgement copy paste?
    It sucks there is only a single set for a race and not a set per armor type per race

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    It sucks there is only a single set for a race and not a set per armor type per race
    I dunno, there might be a few female void elf players who would be pretty upset if they didn't get their pasties.

We are getting something either very Spellbreaker-like, or something very Blood Knight-like. I'm hoping for cloth though, so Spellbreaker, since my blood elf is a mage.

Also, do you guys think that heritage set might be a clue to a future Silvermoon warfront as allegedly spoiled a few days back? I mean, if they're gonna update it to make it into a warfront, they might as well give proper armor to the Blood Elves NPCs defending the zone right? Any work done now is some work that they won't have to do later on. I'm curious as to why they've picked dwarves on the Alliance side though.

Lol @ the people linking pics of tier sets. Why would you want a copy of something?

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    This. Blood elves are more than paladins. They were mages first.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit that's awesome.
    Actually archers and rangers, so basically hunter. they were more akin to wood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Actually archers and rangers, so basically hunter. they were more akin to wood elves.
    Depends what timescale you're going on. Their first introduction to the Warcraft world was as rangers, yes, but they were originally night elf mages that just refused to stop maging.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Hunters already have Tier 19 if they want a good Farstrider look, or even cosplay as Sylvanas.

Mages have Tier 19 which definitely has a blood elf / Nightborne aesthetic with some of the colors, but overall I'd say that set kind of falls short of the blood elf theme.

Like I've said, I think there's a nice middleground they can find that falls somewhere between elegant plate armor and elegant robes. With the Kul Tirans getting a longcoat for their Heritage armor, I'd really like to see something like the Blood Knight armor I linked together with some cloth accents hanging from the waist without actually being a full robe.

The fact that they can design it specifically for blood elves means that they can also take into account quirks of their model and poses to do some things that maybe would cause clipping issues or errors on other races, which would seemingly make it a bit easier to do something extra with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I personally think it'll probably be something like the Spellbreaker or Bloodmage armor combined. I personaly hope it's something that'll look good on both casters and paladins.

I'd love something like this illustration by Blizzard artist Matthew McKeown, though:

Red with gold trim for the default look, black with red trim for Blood Knights.
    This would be amazing, but it'll probably be a robe unfortunately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can blizzard for satan sake stop sucking blood elf cock?

like fuck me, why incentive MORE of this cancer with this? why not burst some forgot races isntead of a race who already receive TOO MUCH?

where is the fuck the goblin remodel? could you just add a heritage armor for goblins together with their remodel?NO HUR DUR BLUDU ELFU ARMOR jesus fucking Christ

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Only if.

14 year old me will finally get his female druid.
    I want me that transmog i hope blizzard will let us have it.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Depends what timescale you're going on. Their first introduction to the Warcraft world was as rangers, yes, but they were originally night elf mages that just refused to stop maging.
    Which is funny that in Warcraft 2 we had High Elf Rangers, then in Warcraft 3 we get High Elf Priests. Nowhere in the original Warcraft RTS games do you get a Mage playable unit that’s a Thalassian Elf until you play Kael’Thas. For a Mage-ey faction they really downplayed the hell out of it before World of Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Can blizzard for satan sake stop sucking blood elf cock?

like fuck me, why incentive MORE of this cancer with this? why not burst some forgot races isntead of a race who already receive TOO MUCH?

where is the fuck the goblin remodel? could you just add a heritage armor for goblins together with their remodel?NO HUR DUR BLUDU ELFU ARMOR jesus fucking Christ
    A. They’re announcing Heritage Armours for all races.

B. Blood Elves consist of the largest player population in the Horde. Blizzard wants to cater to more players, not less. Of course they’re going to give some extra care to a race that a majority are playing.

C. “Too much”? You mean just the same as every other race that was released pre-Cata? I’m not sure what you’re referring to and your lack of actual examples only accentuates your lack of a cogent argument.