Thread: The Dreadwake

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    no problem with that just pay and enjoy it. it is just a mount no problem with them charging $$$ for it it is cosmetics

- - - Updated - - -

thats to prevent every scrub in the game from having it. spread it out on everyone and it isnt special anymore

This attitude is the fucking worst thing to happen to WoW and any game in existence. "Dude, just charge me 30 dollars ontop of my monthly sub instead of including it into the game im paying for!". This isn't a F2P MMO.

Spoilers: The mount does NOT have water-walking or increased swim speed.

So, do you have to buy the package deal to get it? Or is is just 180 days gametime?

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    between this and blizzcon, my Blizzard balance is crying.
    Then stop feeding the glutenous industry of cutting content out of game to sell back to you. It is ruining gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    So, do you have to buy the package deal to get it? Or is is just 180 days gametime?
    180 days in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    This attitude is the fucking worst thing to happen to WoW and any game in existence. "Dude, just charge me 30 dollars ontop of my monthly sub instead of including it into the game im paying for!". This isn't a F2P MMO.
    Sad isn't it?

And people deny WoW isn't a Freemium. o.O

I wish they put this much effort into the mounts we get for doing difficult content. Instead, Glad mounts are reskins, mythic raid drops are reskins, and mount collection achievements are reskins.

My favorite part is people are paying six months and not receiving the mount LOLOLOL.

Welcome to the open beta even for mounts you pay for six months worth of subscription but have no mount to show for it. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I wish they put this much effort into the mounts we get for doing difficult content. Instead, Glad mounts are reskins, mythic raid drops are reskins, and mount collection achievements are reskins.
    How can you expect a small indie company like Blizz to survive off so little revenue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    My favorite part is people are paying six months and not receiving the mount LOLOLOL.

Welcome to the open beta even for mounts you pay for six months worth of subscription but have no mount to show for it. LMAO.
    Meh, I don't mind waiting a bit to get it, I'm sure most others don't either. Not in a hurry.

Pure desperation.

You can see what a concentrated effort to unsub gets. Blizzard immediately bending over backwards for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Meh, I don't mind waiting a bit to get it, I'm sure most others don't either. Not in a hurry.
    You sure were in a hurry to empty your wallet LMAO

A mount is no problem but fixing Shamans has to wait for a patch right?

- - - Updated - - -

I would be angry if I paid money and I am time gated for a mount because WoW devs don't test this stuff.

Don't wait too long, you only have a month to buy it >_>;

I like how I have 11 months already prepaid but I'm not just grandfathered in to get it... Time to call up Blizz CS and see if they can throw me a bone.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

With every store mount come the people that judge others and their choices with their money. You can only control the money YOU spend, guys. Let other people be happy.

That said, I like the mount, but I might not get it. I'm guessing it will go on the store with the parrot after a while. It seems a bit silly to only get it after you spend $77. I'd rather not spend that kind of money for one mount and 6 months of game time, personally. Might get it if it's in a bundle with the parrot for cheaper.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Lol so fuck anyone who bought blizzcon virtual ticket for that mount..........

This is better than the blizzcon one in every way.....and yeah they're similar mounts.

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Simply disgusting.

Blizzard are worse than EA now in my eyes. They sold their soul to the devil.

This kind of greed and abuse of gamers makes me feel depressed this is where gaming is now.

Deleted
    I subbed for 6 months last week, i made a ticket asking for the mount. They should give it to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Then stop feeding the glutenous industry of cutting content out of game to sell back to you. It is ruining gaming.
    You must be fun at parties.