Thread: The Dreadwake

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    blizz stopped releasing those numbers so pointless to discuss that kind of thing.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out subs are probably dropping though if they are pulling this kind of crap
    They have had the promo material for this event since Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Not necessarily. I keep relogging and closing the bnet app but still not showing.
    the mount (image) didn't show (in the in-game store) but the package did *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    common sense isn't common, you're living proof.
    Common sense says they should have tested this before pushing it to live.

I guess that makes me crazy lol.

Just bought it. I intended to be subbed for these 6 months anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    They have had the promo material for this event since Legion.
    Not a month into the expansion though, its normally a middle of the expac thing to get people back for a new patch or at the end when theres a content drought

- - - Updated - - -

common sense isn't common, you're living proof.
    I hope they're paying you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Sad, sad state of the game.

It is like they are in their own bubble world at Irvine.
    I feel like a company making money while giving players a free mount and discount for paying what they normally do is a great deal less sad than how much of your free time you spend whining and bitching on the fan forums for a game you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Shit, that might get me... or my gold if I decide to burn all of it on B.net balance.
    Nice thing if you are going to stay subbed to wow the mount basically does not have an additional cost it looks like just the normal 6month sub cost. Thats a pretty no brainer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Common sense says they should have tested this before pushing it to live.

I guess that makes me crazy lol.
    Literally every cash-shop purchase has you relog for the package to appear in your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Who's wallet is empty after spending $130? If I was that hard up for cash, I wouldn't be playing video games lol.
    Holy shit what a cringeworthy post. Imagine spending $130 for a mount you won't even get until next year.

WoW players continue to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    All the whining and tears in this thread about cash shop mounts, and it turns out the Dreadwake is free if you buy 180 days of game time.

Pay for 6 months of a game I'm already going to play for the next 6 months and I get a great mount. Sign me up.
    Yep. In my case Blizz is losing $13 as I usually pay month to month... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, there's a point to be made. It for sure uses the same skeleton with some tweaks. But it's definitely not just a reskind or a retexture. It's a remodel, which is the second most time activity, with the most intensive one being actually creating a new skeleton and a new mesh.
    Yeah, so thats what I mean. I really don't get why people call it a reskin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just got it the second I logged in to battle.net without having to pay anything beyond the six-month sub I'm already halfway through.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post
    Holy shit what a cringeworthy post. Imagine spending $130 for a mount you won't even get until next year.

You think that's bad, you should check out star citizen xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Don't like the skin that much tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I feel like a company making money while giving players a free mount and discount for paying what they normally do is a great deal less sad than how much of your free time you spend whining and bitching on the fan forums for a game you don't like.
    shhhh, don't make sense

Literally every cash-shop purchase has you relog for the package to appear in your collection.
    Not working for everyone though. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post

What? You get the mount immediately after buying the 6 months. Not after you use the 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Agreed. Also humorous is seeing the poster you added to ignore still vehemently replying back to your posts and making posts concerning you, even with KNOWING that you have them on ignore. Kind of bizzare to watch happen in real time LMAO.
    So long as others can still see her posts and my responses, the point of my post remains.

Sorry that hurts you.

The last time they did a promo like this was Cata when they were badly bleeding subs...

True story.

LOL, the thing SINKS in water. FAIL.
    READ and be less Ignorant.