Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    Siege of Zuldazar
    Grimfang and Firecaller -
    Duel with a Duo (H) -
    King Grong -
    Loa Council - Deep within the golden city of Zuldazar, the revered loa are worshipped within a chamber constructed to honor them. Six of the most prominent loa are represented here, gaurded by their most devout champions. Any trespasser that dar enter this sacred hall will be met with the fury of Zuldazar's most powerful loa.
    Frida Ironbellows - On the frontlines of the assault on Zuldazar, Frida Ironbellows leads her troops towards victory. Using the powers of the Light to both infuse herself and her allies with power, she is a overpowering force on the battlefield.
    High Tinker Mekkatorque -
    King Rastakhan -
    Sea Priest Blockade -

So about that Chinese leak...
    No way ... Mekkatorque!! : ( My gnome self is sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Wait a minute... Tyrande Ascension. High Queen Tyrande of the Alliance incoming?
    I hope it's something related to Elune. She asks for her to imbue her with her power or something. I don't see her leading the Alliance.

Already? Damn, they're beating Marlamin!
    Having a team of people that are getting paid for it helps!

Sooo... where is the PTR?

Mekkatorque Escape Pod! There's still hope!

Edit: In Teldrassil's Shadow - Complete the Tyrande's Ascension storyline. Reward: 'Night Warrior' Night Elf Customization. WHAT IS DIS
    Last edited by Proudmong; 2018-09-21 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Siege of Zuldazar
    Duel with a Duo (H) -
    King Grong -
    Loa Council - Deep within the golden city of Zuldazar, the revered loa are worshipped within a chamber constructed to honor them. Six of the most prominent loa are represented here, gaurded by their most devout champions. Any trespasser that dar enter this sacred hall will be met with the fury of Zuldazar's most powerful loa.
    Frida Ironbellows - On the frontlines of the assault on Zuldazar, Frida Ironbellows leads her troops towards victory. Using the powers of the Light to both infuse herself and her allies with power, she is a overpowering force on the battlefield.
    King Rastakhan -
    Sea Priest Blockade -

Oh my god, really? Where is Jaina on that boss list? Nobody cares about the gnome.

They literally picked the most irrelevant Alliance character and fed them to us.

Siege of Zuldazar
    Duel with a Duo (H) -
    King Grong -
    King Rastakhan -
    Sea Priest Blockade -

Wowhead has a Mekkatorque escape pod model, so he should live

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Sexy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, it's not a fair comparison. But you're the only one here on the forum that shares in depth info with us! And you always manage to find some additional details. #appreciatethebirb

New alliance mount datamined, it's a horse. At least it has armor though

In Teldrassil's Shadow - Complete the Tyrande's Ascension storyline. Reward: 'Night Warrior' Night Elf Customization

Night Warrior?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That's true, but I'm always rooting for the fluffy parrot!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    In Teldrassil's Shadow - Complete the Tyrande's Ascension storyline. Reward: 'Night Warrior' Night Elf Customization

Night Warrior?
    Heritage armor?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh my god, really? Where is Jaina on that boss list? Nobody cares about the gnome.

They literally picked the most irrelevant Alliance character and fed them to us.
    Sea Priest Blockade
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

That's true, but I'm always rooting for the fluffy parrot!
    Having a food break now, some of this stuff is over my head so waiting for smarter people to tell me how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Heritage armor?
    I hope so!

Why am I always on a bike when the patch hits?!
    You should bike more
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I'm literally crying of laughing at the comments about the new horse mount.

Eye-glow is broken
    Useless character but I like the armor
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So there's scenarios datamined already. Apparently Tyrande becomes the "Night Warrior", through a ritual. It's what I hoped would happen when I read "Tyrande's Ascension".

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else actually able to play? I'm only getting a black screen with an empty bar and QUIT down at the bottom right and the logo on the top left.