Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And that was clearly what Blizzard intended to portray, what kind of messed up person would see anything other than that? (although it's more a rethoric question, because unfortunately I know the answer).
    "people don't see things how I/others see it, must be a messed up!" nice argument you got there

I'm not reading this post, I'm just here to say thank you for clearly stating "Spoilers" in the title. Stay awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    "people don't see things how I/others see it, must be a messed up!" nice argument you got there
    In this specific case? Yes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Daily reminder that Thrall's son is brown and we know that fel passes over to your kids.
    Thrall's story being turned into turkish soap opera is what I want now.

I mean, let's be honest, Horde needs its Hellscreams. Name is just to cool to let it die out, and Aggra always looked shifty to me anyways.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-09-25 at 10:37 AM.

As realistic as it is, are you sure the gay representation you want is a much older man hooking up with a youth missing a father figure?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I say let them be lovers. who am i kidding, blizzard is never gonna add a non-straight relationship with major lore characters.
    Putting Saurfang's "claiming what is mine" phrase in a whole new light, I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There's no problem in it, but it is quite presumptive - I think that is largely what people are reacting to (for the most part). It's also a relationship that would cross quite a few barriers - species, gender, and even age; any one of which could possibly be a bridge too far but the combination of which seems like an almost infinite chasm. I much prefer Zekhan and Saurfang in the mold of young idealistic student contrasted against the grizzled and conflicted veteran, respectively. It seems more fitting that Saurfang would treat Zekhan more like an adopted son (an echo of the one he lost at Icecrown, so to speak).
    But love can bloom even on the battlefield !

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This is true - it can also be trampled underfoot, plagued, crystallized by out of control energies, or incinerated by Fel magic.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Taldeer probably caught a bunch of interspecies STD's and killed half her craftworld because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Taldeer probably caught a bunch of interspecies STD's and killed half her craftworld because of it.
    At least she got laid, not something you can say about all Farseers.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

At least she got laid, not something you can say about all Farseers.
    Where do baby Eldar come from? Surely not space storks.

But that's not what this thread is about.

How the fuck did Dawn of War fanfiction get this popular.

Where do baby Eldar come from? Surely not space storks.

But that's not what this thread is about.
    You're right, we mustn't distract this thread from Saurfang's relationship opportunities. I think he should hook up with Gallywix for that fat representation.

You're right, we mustn't distract this thread from Saurfang's relationship opportunities. I think he should hook up with Gallywix for that fat representation.
    Oh yeah, now we're talking. Better yet, add in someone else to the mix for that sweet sweet poly action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's not really the things you don't see, it's the totally messed up things you see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Oh yeah, now we're talking. Better yet, add in someone else to the mix for that sweet sweet poly action.
    Ashvane. You didn't think they were breaking her out of prison for the war effort, did you?

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how people are weirding out about weird fanfiction of zappyboi and SF. Have you guys seen what happen to bowser recently ?
    the holy Bowser
    we need more of this
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How the fuck did Dawn of War fanfiction get this popular.
    To be fair, the quote itself is kinda Metal gear thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    the holy Bowser
    we need more of this
    Mudmug is the best waifu ?

Im kidding, you can't improve the perfection.

7+ Year Old Account

Mudmug is the best waifu ?

Im kidding, you can't improve the perfection.
    man we need that crown on baine
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Ashvane. You didn't think they were breaking her out of prison for the war effort, did you?
    You have certainly expanded my horizons.