Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tyrande and Darkshore [Spoilers]

...And what of the countless dead? Of the families that will never be whole again?
    The kaldorei have been loyal to the Alliance. Are we now left to fend for ourselves?
    I'm sorry, Tyrande, but with the war efforts in both Arathi and Zandalar, the Alliance can't afford to commit any forces to Darkshore.
    And I promise you that we will reclaim it before the war is over.
    Need I remind you that the kaldorei are part of the Alliance? Every moment that the Horde occupies our home is a twist of the knife.
    I have lived for over ten thousand years, Kind Anduin. I have seen enough of war to know that it is never truly over.
    Tyrande, wait...
    I am done waiting. I will purge the Horde from Darkshore... with or without the Alliance.
    Tyrande left for Darkshore ahead of our army. She intends to wrest it from the Horde herself.
    You said nothing, Genn. What more could I have done?
    The night elves saved my people from our curse--gave us refuge in Darnassus.
    Countless gilneans died when it fell, boy. I nearly lost Mia.
    Some goblin ingenuity, and a lot of explosives, we could take this ship down!
    I won't let them endure the same fate we have--the worgen will fight by their side.
    That tome...could be it be?
    The Night Warrior.
    She intends to invoke the ancient rites...
    The ritual will kill her! We depart for Darkshore immediately.
    Prepare yourself for battle. We will not leave without Tyrande.
    The bravery, and sacrifice, of people like Blademaster Telaamon will not be forgotten by the Alliance.
    I'd heard stories of this artifact when I was a child.
    I feel better knowing this cannot be used against my people. Thank you for returning it to us.
    Victory is ours this night.
    Elune heard our prayers. She gave us the power to save ourselves.
    The Horde invaded our forests and burned our homes. They thought they could kill our hope.
    They were wrong. Our hope resides not in the trees, but in our bonds to each other!
    Tor ilisar'thera'nal!
    Teldrassil burned because I chose to spare Saurfang's life.
    And the only life Tyrande wishes to risk is her own.
    Elune watch over her. She may well need it.
    Shandris, Sira, $p, with me. There is little time.
    We will not leave Tyrande on her own behind enemy lines. Move!
    What ritual do you speak of, Maiev? Who is the Night Warrior?
    She is the incarnation of Elune's wrath. Even witnessing the ritual to become her would put our lives at risk.
    Shall we?
    Place the items here. We will draw forth their power.
    Elune... was she watching over us as Teldrassil burned?
    We must not lose faith in the goddess. That is just what the Horde wants.
    Sira, you scout the shoreline while the rest of us head inland. We will find Tyrande and meet you at Lor'danel.
    Ah, but you're just in time! The Banshee Queen has a keen interest in your heads, night elves.
    Night elves getting development that doesn't involve them losing to the Horde? Tyrande finally growing a spine and standing up to Anduin? I think...could Blizzard have actually listened to nelf fans and return to a more WC3 route? This honestly sounds exciting, night elves were my favorite Alliance race, my first character ever rolled and the first race I ever roleplayed. So if this is what is in their future then I'm honestly somewhat optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Night elves getting development that doesn't involve them losing to the Horde? Tyrande finally growing a spine and standing up to Anduin? I think...could Blizzard have actually listened to nelf fans and return to a more WC3 route? This honestly sounds exciting, night elves were my favorite Alliance race, my first character ever rolled and the first race I ever roleplayed. So if this is what is in their future then I'm honestly somewhat optimistic.
    Thank fuck. I was really happy with Tyrande's dialogue and especially her being angry at the Horde as a whole as well as Sylvanas. The Saurfang bit is especially interesting given the impending Mists retread since she's basically nelf vengeance incarnate and I'd be interested in how they make her calm down.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Finally something for nelves but on the other side.. I kidna get why Anduin wont send soldiers to Darkshore. There are other warfronts, Siege of Zuldazar.. As much as I like nelves development I also get why Anduin did it

About time the NEs get some teeth back, and grab an unambiguous victory by killing another Val'kyr.

Between the Proudmoore big happy family, Forsaken Night Elves being goth assholes, the insanity of the Alliance's reasoning to attack Zuldazar, Mekkatorque the gnomesicle, and the lulzworthy Mists rehash, it is good to see one scenario that is written right in this patch.

I've actually thought something like this would happen, just though it's gonna be Maiev who incites it all.

Well, at least it's cool they didn't forget about her. How would you go on about exacting vengeance on savages without including lil miss vengeance herself?

Wow.. Tyrande actually telling Anduin to go fuck himself?? Amazing! Sylvanas' plan ended up working! She DID drive a wedge in the alliance. lol /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Night elves getting development that doesn't involve them losing to the Horde?
    Don't put the wagon before the horse. Being really angry at the Horde doesn't mean they aren't losing. Sira is raised a piece of shit Forsaken and instantly hates her own people and thanks Slutvanas for turning her. The insults keep rolling in so don't expect this to end in anything other than a defeat for the Night Elves, to show them they ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THE HUMANS BEHIND THEM TO WIN ANYTHING, even against decrepit scum like the Forsaken. And now they don't even have the canonical shield of being prevented from being risen into undeath and sent against their own people like they used to.
    The 'Night Warrior' will strike off on her own, maybe take down a lot of trash before being killed and probably raised as a banshee herself because 'we're stronger together' bullshit of the Alliance was violated. Anyone expecting anything else hasn't been around for Blizzard's treatment of Night Elves long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Wow.. Tyrande actually telling Anduin to go fuck himself?? Amazing! Sylvanas' plan ended up working! She DID drive a wedge in the alliance. lol /s
    And all it took was genocide and an even bigger wedge in the Horde.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

On one hand...

HELL YES!!!!

But on the other, isn't this exactly what the horde wanted? A divided alliance? The night elves and worgen are defying Anduin and will be busy on Kalimdor. What will the horde do in retaliation?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    But on the other, isn't this exactly what the horde wanted? A divided alliance? The night elves and worgen are defying Anduin and will be busy on Kalimdor. What will the horde do in retaliation?
    And as a result they will be slaughtered and raised as new undead. At least the Night Elves will be.
    Why does anyone think the Night Elves will get anything better than death and undead enslavement? Because Tyrande is REALLY angry? Because they gave new customisation and armour sets? If anything that was done to soften the blow that was preceded by showing Sira Moonwarden as a horde membered Forsaken turncoat and happy to be there.

But let's not forget, the Horde is also clearly split too. Maybe this will mean the end of factions once and for all along with the removal of 2 player races, one that has been slowly bled out for 14 years of absolute donkey shit for lore and one that has been given endless victories as a favoured child and will finally get a permanent defeat to set the internet ablaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    And as a result they will be slaughtered and raised as new undead. At least the Night Elves will be.
    Night elf forsaken allied race confirmed.

The worgen should be fine though, they're immune. They'll just die.

Did you read the part where genn is like lets do this, nice try.

Deleted
    Genn Greymane proving again why he's the best character WarCraft universe has to offer. Also I hate that Anduin is written as a little wimp just because "non-toxic masculinity".

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Genn Greymane proving again why he's the best character WarCraft universe has to offer. Also I hate that Anduin is written as a little wimp just because "non-toxic masculinity".
    I mean he did build a wall and let none of the people fleeing from the scourge in so that does make him a pretty cool character I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Agreed 100%. Genn is fucking awesome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Night elf forsaken allied race confirmed.

The worgen should be fine though, they're immune. They'll just die.
    the only way a night elf can't be a fucking loser is to be a horde undead parasite. yep sounds about right for Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    the only way a night elf can't be a fucking loser is to be a horde undead parasite. yep sounds about right for Blizz.
    I mean, it is Sira's motivation to switch sides. Being a failure for so long she wants to join a race that wins. Can you blame her?

The dark lady merely released me from a fate of decrepit ineptitude
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Deleted
    I mean he did build a wall and let none of the people fleeing from the scourge in so that does make him a pretty cool character I guess.
    Yeah, the blood elves did the same and you play them, so what?

>Thinking Genn will miss a chance to kill hordes, kek

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I mean, it is Sira's motivation to switch sides. Being a failure for so long she wants to join a race that wins. Can you blame her?
    this is true.

Finally, Tyrande doing something productive.