Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    It's RNG....like every single expansion and time before it. What the hell does the Azerite system have to do with it? People talking crazy saying "I can't target gear" since when could you? Sometimes we had different avenues to get gear from like badges or crafting but that was rarely. Usually you had to farm dungeons for a good piece. Sometimes that piece wouldn't ever drop, nothing new
    Because azerite drops from fewer sources. Before, if you didn't have luck with tier gear, you could at least try to get non tier pieces of the same ilvl for that slot. If you have no luck in raids or your weekly box, you are stuck with only 340 options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got another set of belts from warfronts and from chest. It's underwhelming and kills all desire to continue playing this character, i just want to reroll an elemental shaman and get orange parses because i'll be the only one player in the world and feel good about myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I have been working my druid since week 2 of Release and after all the runs, Mythic and M+2/3s, heroic, a LFR............ he is STILL rocking a 281 staff........ I have 2 340 Az pieces with a 325 Shoulder, and other than trinks and rings, everything else is 340 or higher.

My heals are sucking ass (imo) becuse of that damned staff and its crap stats. Also mind that I am healing Mythics with that staff so yeah, I did a few 2s and that was brutal, thankfully it was guildies that needed gear and I was the only hear available and cringed everytime we died. It could be a L2P thing but I am sure it is also a RNG Hates me thing more since my gear drops have been shit of gear that I already have and nothing that I need or I get Azurite rewards rather than gear....

I gave up on gearing and just decided to stick with playing alts because I do not have the patience to go through more Heroics or Reg Mythics ti run that gear treadmill. It sucks because my guild is in desperate need of healers.
    You know you could just cap your conquest one week (500 points, do a BG and arena skirmish daily for a week and you'll hit it) and have a 340+ weapon?

But yeah, it's definitely the games fault...

Quote Originally Posted by tmclol View Post
    You know you could just cap your conquest one week (500 points, do a BG and arena skirmish daily for a week and you'll hit it) and have a 340+ weapon?

But yeah, it's definitely the games fault...
    you know, yeah I could do pvp, which I SUCK at(aint afraid to admit it) spend a few hours bashing my head on a keyboard just to get those points to get the weapon. At the same time I am GIMPING the team because I am a shitty pvper(again aint afraid to admit it) causing them to carry me for the BG or Skirmish only to wind up prolly losing the match or getting kicked because I suck at pvp.

NOPE never said it was the games fault. I said that MY heals suck ass because I cant get my hands on a weapon. But Yeah ALOT of people on both these forums and the Official quite plainly state how much the RNG system sucks so far.

Now, if the RNG was a bit less grindy( I know I know this this is a GRIND til you DIE mmo) perhaps I would have gotten a weapon by now. Or perhaps if they offer a decent 325 WQ once a week only once, maybe I could get one.

Take for example last night. I did a Heroic Temple of Seth run. First boss drops a staff, it is as far as the Dungeon Loot tale goes the BEST staff for me right now. So, we kill the boss, I get Azurite and a Ele Shammy GETS the staff. A class that is designed around a Weapon and Shield gets the staff and I get Azurite............

I get it this is a grind, but that right there just made me again decide to just go lvl alts. I would rather not go into PvP as a shitty player and make other players games harder just so I can get a decent staff.

But yeah, its the games RNG fault AND mine. Is that clear enough for ya?