Poll: whos gonna kill sylvanas

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    A suitably disturbing in-game representation of whoever takes Denseur's job and has to clean up the total shitstorm he and the game devs made of the lore.
    This is still Metzen. Remember devs who leave the company still had their hands in the next 3 expansions after their departure because they're being worked on ahead of time.

All hail sylvanas! The true queen of azeroth!

Anyone.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Maybe it's because when I was younger, I spent a large amount of time on FanFiction.net and similar websites and, as a result, got the outrage over self-inserts out of my system, but I fail to see the why it's a big deal. I get if it's eye-roll inducing, but people treat it as if he got caught raping a billy goat.

They need to get over themselves.
    i do agree that the witch hunt needs to stop but that is not what i was saying though. I was saying just as it shouldnt be over exxagerated, it also shouldnt be downplayed. we already know how it adversely affects the story. people are already fairly pissed at the wierd loopholes and retcons. you mentioned it happened once. but it hasnt though, this is just one of the extreme instances of it because the character has a book written by the actual self insert. and the dude just took on an amped up priestess (supposedly even watching her getting amped up would tear you apart) and a druid that even sylvanas herself had issue taking down. but this guy tanked and spanked both of them.

the reason this is getting so much light is because people have always known sylvanas has a sector of her fanbase that....er.....fantasies. and people being quick to draw see this as an association to it. but they are not completely to blame. dude could have written the encounter different. nathanos doesnt have to die. i really dont care for this horde and alliance crap (only a loser would, because any sane person knows neither can totally win).

Quote Originally Posted by Severn View Post
    Did I miss the part where Christie Golden changed name, gender, position, and in-game faction allegiance?

And people are asking for Thrall. The biggest self-insert in WoW. It's madness.
    thats the actual problem. and given how the story has been going due to golden's midas touch on every character, buffing them with plot armor we dont need another. if both sides end up with overpowered heroes who cant kill each other because their writer will catch feels, we will have a ton of "encounters" where it will be a ramped up scenario of "oh look they gain awesome powers" and then do nothing.

honestly i think (could be wrong) most people who ask for thrall are just tired of the warchief musical chairs and would rather go back to the way things were.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Voted "gets sucked into the void" because I would like to see that.

Btw what happens to those that are sucked into the void?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where the fuck is Nathanos in the poll?? How can you have Gallywix there but not the guy who has already show some "wtf dear???" attitude before and during BFA?

I'm pretty much sure Sylvanas will reach the point when Nathanos will decide they better die together.
    So he gonna backstab her to free from hatred and then commit suicide to be with her forever and shit, i.e. tragic love story for all eternity and shit.

Sylvanas should get a HK out of all the alliance leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one, people complain about lazy writing constantly on this forum but killing sylvanas off is soooo better
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as she dies I honestly don't care who does the favor to save Azeroth.

No one. Blizzard better not kill another Horde leader. I hope she gets the killing blow on all the Alliance leaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    No one. Blizzard better not kill another Horde leader. I hope she gets the killing blow on all the Alliance leaders.
    Exactly. And if she should die, then by suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

this but replace thor with thrall, and the aliens with sylvanas' new scourge. groot can be saurfang and rocket can be zekhan
    Who gets to be Banner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's so petty that when the final moment arrives and she realizes she's lost, she'll off herself. Again.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    All all for her getting sucked into the void as every atom of her is erased from existence
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    She's so petty that when the final moment arrives and she realizes she's lost, she'll off herself. Again.
    Not before she orders Nathanos to take her place because we know she is a coward who will run away and sacrifice anything as long as it isn't her life, in the process.

But maybe he will see what she has become after all that has come since she ordered the murder of her own people, even loyalists.

Just give her the Caeser treatment. All the other characters take turns stabbing her.

Sorry, but you forgot to include Arthas in this line-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Not before she orders Nathanos to take her place because we know she is a coward who will run away and sacrifice anything as long as it isn't her life, in the process.

But maybe he will see what she has become after all that has come since she ordered the murder of her own people, even loyalists.
    Probably. They really started fleshing Nathanos out (no pun intended), so he is going to have a larger role coming up soon. He has already hesitated to follow her orders once when she gave the command to burn Teldrassil. Next time, I think it will be more than just hesitation.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."