Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really doesn’t. All it requires is the belief that whites are superior to all other races.
    I really don't see that. Of course white supremacy is the belief that white people are superior. I just don't believe it makes sense to for example call a black person a white supremacist, just cause he holds that belief. Because he's not white, he's still black. It's a weird idea anyway. That someone who isn't white would think of white people as superior. Sounds like there's some self-loathing at play.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    I really don't see that. Of course white supremacy is the belief that white people are superior. I just don't believe it makes sense to for example call a black person a white supremacist, just cause he holds that belief. Because he's not white, he's still black. It's a weird idea anyway. That someone who isn't white would think of white people as superior. Sounds like there's some self-loathing at play.
    Do you understand that there are literal Nazis that are Latino? Skinheads that were in the picture of the Proud boys after they assaulted 3 people. There was at least 1 Guatemalan Skinhead in that picture, standing next to another pasty white skinhead. Yes they are obviously self hating, that is why people like them are called Uncle Toms.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you understand that there are literal Nazis that are Latino? Skinheads that were in the picture of the Proud boys after they assaulted 3 people. There was at least 1 Guatemalan Skinhead in that picture, standing next to another pasty white skinhead. Yes they are obviously self hating, that is why people like them are called Uncle Toms.
    Latino Nazis isn't really a concept my head can process. Maybe I'm narrow-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Nice totally-not-a-swastika swastika avatar.
    This is a swastika if you haven't seen one before.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...astika.svg.png

Latino Nazis isn't really a concept my head can process. Maybe I'm narrow-minded.

Ok, here is the picture after the Proud Boys assaulted those people in NYC. See the dumbass in the middle looking to the opposite direction of everyone else? With the sleeve tattoos? He is a Skinhead from the 211 Bootboys Skinhead group, name is Joe Bola.

The guy to his left, on the right hand side of the picture, the darker skinned guy with the stocking cap on? That is Irvin Antillon. He is from a Guatemalan Skinhead gang B49.

Here is the Antifa of NYC Twitter post showing everything you need to know: https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status...10206717825024

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    We know what a swastika is, that avatar is still racist.
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2018-10-20 at 09:30 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    So why would a racist participate in that show if it has a clear liberal message?
    More importantly why would a racist put her name on the show?

The show wasn't called The Conners. It was called Roseanne. She owned a piece of that show and was a huge driving force behind the scenes. If she didn't want to do those storylines she didn't have to and it's not like these issues were widely cared about back in the 80s and 90s. She went out of her way to push for the serious topics. Roseanne wasn't Home Improvement. It could have been Home Improvement and it still would have been successful but Roseanne wanted the show to actually cover real important shit. Also, a lot of the stuff in Roseanne was heavily inspired by her real life. It wasn't like direct adaptions or anything all the time but there was a piece of the real Roseanne in everything they did. Roseanne wasn't just another actor, she was the show and I'm not just talking about in the final season either.

So calling her a racist with her body of work is just laughable. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    More importantly why would a racist put her name on the show?

The show wasn't called The Conners. It was called Roseanne. She owned a piece of that show and was a huge driving force behind the scenes. If she didn't want to do those storylines she didn't have to and it's not like these issues were widely cared about back in the 80s and 90s. She went out of her way to push for the serious topics. Roseanne wasn't Home Improvement. It could have been Home Improvement and it still would have been successful but Roseanne wanted the show to actually cover real important shit. Also, a lot of the stuff in Roseanne was heavily inspired by her real life. It wasn't like direct adaptions or anything all the time but there was a piece of the real Roseanne in everything they did. Roseanne wasn't just another actor, she was the show and I'm not just talking about in the final season either.

So calling her a racist with her body of work is just laughable. lol.
    Her tweets and shit show she is racist. Comparing black people to monkeys or apes, is fucking racist as hell.

Personally I don't think she is.

Still, its very clear she has a severe mental illness. I mean she voted for Trump. What more evidence do you need?

Her tweets and shit show she is racist. Comparing black people to monkeys or apes, is fucking racist as hell.
    She didn't compare black people to monkeys.

She didn't compare black people to monkeys.
    She has called Susan Rice a man with sweaty ape balls, and called Valerie Jarrett the spawn of the Muslim Brotherhood and a monkey had a baby. How is that not comparing 2 black people to monkeys?

We know what a swastika is, that avatar is still racist.
    It's not really.
    What I think you are thinking of is the black sun, which was used by the nazis, but that is also quite different from is avatar. Ignorance is no excuse to indiscriminately lable things.

Here you have the Black Sun:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ackSun.svg.png
    As you can see it is very different.
    You might aswell argue that bicycle wheels are racist by your definition.

She has called Susan Rice a man
    A man isn't a monkey.

and called Valerie Jarrett the spawn of the Muslim Brotherhood and a monkey had a baby.

A man isn't a monkey.

Why would she compare her to the Muslim Brotherhood and a monkey? Muslims tend to be darker skin in most parts of the world. She is trying her fucking hardest right there to make up excuses, much like her bullshit ambien excuse the day after she tweeted.

And you missed the part where she compared Susan Rice to a man, WITH SWEATY APE BALLS. Thanks for "cleverly" editing the rest of the quote out.

Why would she compare her to the Muslim Brotherhood and a monkey? Muslims tend to be darker skin in most parts of the world. She is trying her fucking hardest right there to make up excuses, much like her bullshit ambien excuse the day after she tweeted.

And you missed the part where she compared Susan Rice to a man, WITH SWEATY APE BALLS. Thanks for "cleverly" editing the rest of the quote out.
    People from the middle east aren't black.

People from the middle east aren't black.
    Muslim Brotherhood is a group in Egypt, aka African country. And I know that they aren't usually black. But there are Muslims that are black in Africa. You are just arguing semantics, I am just telling you what that racist bitch said.

Muslim Brotherhood is a group in Egypt, aka African country. And I know that they aren't usually black. But there are Muslims that are black in Africa. You are just arguing semantics, I am just telling you what that racist bitch said.
    Have a little bit more respect for this woman. You won't achieve 0.00001% of what she achieved in her life.

Have a little bit more respect for this woman. You won't achieve 0.00001% of what she achieved in her life.
    You are probably right, I will not achieve her level of racism.

Yeah, I won't piss my life away for being a racist bitch.

Yeah, I won't piss my life away for being a racist bitch.
    the weird thing about her fame, is that the rest of the cast is what made the original show good. John Goodman is awesome, and definitely one of the more underrated actors of our time. Not only that, he's extremely humble about all of it.

Roseanne had a decent stand-up career, but she was only tolerable in small doses. People liked her, because she was "normal." IN reality, she was a drugged-out crazy person the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    This is a penguin if you haven't seen one before.

And so is this.

Here I'll just make this easy on you.

BOY I'M SHOCKED HOW THAT WENT DOWN.

You closet-fascists just need to come out and own it.