Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    The only problem is when people use it without thinking...
    ...which people constantly do.

The entire basis for addons like this is formalize ways to separate players from one another.

Easier to play with friends and stay out of pugs.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-10-24 at 03:48 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

The entire basis for addons like this is formalize ways to separate players from one another.

Bingo. I don't pug anything above M0, thanks to group bailers.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Because people like you are the main issue that raider.io address.

Casuals with too much itm lvl for their curriculum that usually can't play well for a +10

Hence people started asking "score"
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask me what's my raider.io score before making a fool out of yourself

Guys, you're awesome! Raider.io have an explanation right on your character page - how it works, why it works like this, and what you need to do to get ranked. If you're not smart enough to understand these simple things how you can expect to be invited to high M+?
    However, on 27 May 1840, Paganini died from internal hemorrhaging before a priest could be summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Being a casual doesn't mean you have to be a bad player. I play around a hour a day, I don't raid and have 379 ilvl
    That pretty much means you're lucky. Not sure how luck factors in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

Which isn't true because I have found more people to run m+ with, thx to Raider io than discord

So..

Deleted
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask me what's my raider.io score before making a fool out of yourself
    1. You will not post it
    2. It will be around 400

Quote Originally Posted by Price View Post
    How the hell did you do that ?? i don't raid don't do M+, how do yet all the 370 + gear ??
    M+ and pvp. Hour a day, big casual yet 2.5k rated, 379 ilvl and 1232 io score.

Being a casual doesn't excuse you for being bad. You're bad because you're bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    R.io is trash. Aotc on two toons and because I barely have any m+ my score is pathetic.

Raid should count more than all the m+ added together. It's not dungeoneer.io.

I don't do m+ it's not raiding. I'm a raider. I like to clear in one night or two. Rest of the time I'm a be leveling, it farming old content.

Not gonna run every m+ on reset to push score.
    Absolutely not. That means you don't know what trash mechanics/boss mechanics become extremely problematic at higher levels in a dungeon. The raid experience means nothing to that.

I don't understand why people hate an add-on, that for the most part, only tells you if someone knows what they're doing or not.

Is it full-proof? No. But when I do +8-12 keys, more often than not a 365 with a 900 score is an overall better player than a 375 with a 200 score.

If you're only doing M0, you more than likely don't have a score anyway.

Honest question though... Why do people hate it so much? If you don't like it, don't use it. It is really that simple. No need to create posts trying to bash something people enjoy using, just because "YOU" dislike it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    That pretty much means you're lucky. Not sure how luck factors in.
    lol. Lucky... How is running content being lucky? If you choose not to run harder content that's your pregogative. Don't blame it on being a casual though. You make a choice not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    thats the biggest issue of raider.io, it should somehow scan ingame not onsite.
    Due to how add-ons work they cannot scan in game.
    Well that's not exactly true, but if they used in game events people could cheat the system really easily.

There are add-ons you can use to mimic an in game event an there really is no difference between it actually happening and just firing off the event with a different add-on.

With the leaderboard it's official runs that have happened. You cannot "cheat" that, but like you said it is limited. If our characters tracked what we ran individual then maybe, but that's still in game and could probably be manipulated.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I don't understand why people hate an add-on, that for the most part, only tells you if someone knows what they're doing or not.

Is it full-proof? No. But when I do +8-12 keys, more often than not a 365 with a 900 score is an overall better player than a 375 with a 200 score.

If you're only doing M0, you more than likely don't have a score anyway.

Honest question though... Why do people hate it so much? If you don't like it, don't use it. It is really that simple. No need to create posts trying to bash something people enjoy using, just because "YOU" dislike it.
    because it excludes bad players from groups, and they think it's unfair.

it's not rocket surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    R.io is trash. Aotc on two toons and because I barely have any m+ my score is pathetic.

Raid should count more than all the m+ added together. It's not dungeoneer.io.

I don't do m+ it's not raiding. I'm a raider. I like to clear in one night or two. Rest of the time I'm a be leveling, it farming old content.

Not gonna run every m+ on reset to push score.
    Uhhhh. My friend, you are sadly misinformed. Completing a +10 dungeon in time is harder than a Heroic raid( Uldir is super easy). From start to finish. If you can do a +15 now, that is probably harder than some mythic raid encounters as there is ZERO( and I mean ZERO ) room for error. Personal responsibility is a big thing, and you need everyone in your group to perform. It's not a heroic raid where you can carry 10-15 people with 10-15 good players. ( Which sounds like how you got your AOTC )

I remember trying a +24 in legion and being one shot by basic trash mechanics. A good M+ score from Raider.io is harder to get than AOTC and more respectable.

If you don't do M+, why do you care about this at all then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    because it excludes bad players from groups, and they think it's unfair.

it's not rocket surgery.
    Is "rocket surgery" a troll joke? Because its pretty funny if it is. I was like.. uhh wtf.. Rocket surgery?! lol

And I tend to try and not be too cynical on the internet/forums. Maybe someone had a legitimate gripe with the website/add-on that wasn't based on their performance. Or lack thereof.

Too bad there are still communities in the game that report bad players so we can put them on ignore.
    Blocking Raider.io isn't really an issue.
    We won't get you into our groups anyways.

Deleted
    Good luck getting into any groups then.. even some m0's look for .io haha.

Deleted
    Being a casual doesn't mean you have to be a bad player. I play around a hour a day, I don't raid and have 379 ilvl. What's your excuse? Oh, you're a casual that hides behind the casual mask and hides logs from everyone because you're ashamed of them
    Im a casual, I got 350 ilvl and no raider.io. Is there any info in this stats that tells you Im a bad player?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never used it. I just invite the classes I want. The content isn't that difficult that you really need to min/max. Besides, if an optimized run is that important to you, you should be running with a guild group.

5+ Year Old Account
    ITT: elitism at its finest. I'm glad I almost never pugged M+, toxicity is worse than in the ruins of Undercity. I sticked to my guild and saved me all the drama, I recommend everyone struggling with cancer.io to do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    On raider i/o a very very very bad timed +10 can be worth less and wont be the one representing your score vs a successful +5
    No, every level has a exponentially growing base value (with jumps at 5, 7 and 10), and then a bonus value depending on your time that is at maximum the base value of the dungeon gets added. So at best a very good +9 could be better than a timer failed +10 (and even that is highly unlikely), but a +5 could never beat a +10 even if you spent the whole lockout in it.