Page 10 of 129 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Really? Who is saying this. Can you link me the Fox or Breitbart article calling these bombs bogus?

I don’t give a fuck what some random loon on twitter says.
    Jesus Fuckstick Christ. I'm sick of this shit.

I never said Fox said anything. I never said Breitbart said anything.

Maybe if you people would learn to fucking read, we wouldn't have a goddamned moron like Trump in the fucking WH.

Tell you what, you link me proof you're capable of reading then I'll link you proof of something I never said. k?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What happened to your sig?

For the benefit of those of us that have had him on ignore since forever, what did it used to be?
    Last edited by draynay; 2018-10-24 at 06:57 PM.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    OP updated as this story is *ahem* blowing up...
    Pretty sure you just got 10 more years purgatory for that. I'll see you in the waiting room . . .

Thanks for updating OP. Harris also got one. Schultz in FL too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    For the benefit of those of us that have had him on ignore since forever, what did it used to be?
    I honestly can't remember.

Deleted
    Republican Terrorists - who would have guessed

I honestly can't remember.
    Was going to ask the same question. What was the basic idea of it at least?

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: Watching CNN right now. They stated that the bomb delivered to Soros was a pipe-bomb and not sent through the mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has called this domestic terrorism. I don’t know what more you people want. The FBI is on it.
    Genuine empathy for those targeted.
    Condemnation of the sort of rhetoric that inflames these kinds of actors, including his own rhetoric.
    A call for collective support from the Republicans to their Democratic colleagues and peers.
    Calls for unity rather than partisan divide.

Y'know, basic standard stuff.

This is more than Obama did when jihadist shot up night clubs and work places.
    No. It fucking is not. Either you're spouting off about shit you have no understanding of and can't be arsed to spend 30 seconds Googling before spewing, or you're here to mislead people as a bad faith actor yourself.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...ooting-orlando

Claiming Trump's response is anything close is grossly dishonest.
    And in particular, note how Obama's statements hit those very basic notes I mentioned above, and went much further to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I saw Trump's live comments about it. Gotta say... that was completely unacceptable. He basically stated unemphatically cookie cutter statements, with no real effort in showing any semblance of self reflection. He has a ton of passion when it comes to spewing divisive filth, but can't even muster an inkling of emotion when he needs to rise to the occasion and deliver in the moment.

Garbage tier president.
    I still remember when on election night he said he would try to "bind the wounds of division."

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Republican Terrorists - who would have guessed
    To be fair, there was a liberal gunman who shot Republicans at a baseball game. So I don't think we should be so easy to call out one side over another. There are crazy people, and they come in all types of flavors.

To be fair, there was a liberal gunman who shot Republicans at a baseball game. So I don't think we should be so easy to call out one side over another. There are crazy people, and they come in all types of flavors.
    For every 1 that may be on one side, there appears to be 20+ on the other.

Don't pretend they're of equal proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    For every 1 that may be on one side, there appears to be 20+ on the other.

Don't pretend they're of equal proportions.
    I actually disagree. I think there's plenty on both. People consumed with hatred. If you think there's more on one side or another, you're probably curating what you're looking at or only getting information from biased sources.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you mean what everyone has done already? But fuck it right? Kick em when they’re down, surround them and tell them they’re not welcome here, or call them a dictator.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.02476adc9589

Nice try though, Endus.
    What happened to your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by slaphappydarwin View Post
    Something to note here, the stamps aren't cancelled out, so it wasn't sent through the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Genuine empathy for those targeted.
    Condemnation of the sort of rhetoric that inflames these kinds of actors, including his own rhetoric.
    A call for collective support from the Republicans to their Democratic colleagues and peers.
    Calls for unity rather than partisan divide.

Y'know, basic standard stuff.
    Also, lets not forget this is Dumbass Dump we're talking about. Chances are in less than 24-48 hours he will go on TV and say something that is completely antithesis and opposite to any condemnation (which we ALL know he didn't write in the first place.) of this terrorist act, with him going so far as to blame "Liberals" for it. Mark my words, Dump NEVER dissapoints to contradict himself on the hot-topics! >_<

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Something to note here, the stamps aren't cancelled out, so it wasn't sent through the mail.
    Interesting. Any info on the other packages? In FL and CA and DC?

Oh, you mean what everyone has done already? But fuck it right? Kick em when they’re down, surround them and tell them they’re not welcome here, or call them a dictator.

Nice try though, Endus.
    Oh fucking bullshit.

If this had been muslim terrorists, you guys would be blasting literally everything middle eastern including falafel.

But when a right wing asshole commits terrorist acts, you never condemn the right wing bullshit that drove him to it, and by tomorrow you'll all be back here saying anitfa and the left are violent.

I actually disagree. I think there's plenty on both. People consumed with hatred. If you think there's more on one side or another, you're probably curating what you're looking at or only getting information from biased sources.
    Looks like you are projecting your bias, then.

Guess the truth hurts too much for you to admit your side is responsible for an overwhelming amount of terrorism.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

...? dafuq o_O

You can disagree - but you're opinion isn't fact. Fact is more violence has happened from one side than the other, and you damn well know that. Sorry, but you can't re-write it because you like to pretend to be an edgelord.

Interesting. Any info on the other packages? In FL and CA and DC?
    Other than none have gone off, I haven't seen any pictures from the other ones.

10+ Year Old Account

Nice try though, Endus.
    So are you saying he deserves bombs sent to him or is this just blatant derailment? Trying to frame your post within the context of this thread is difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    ...? dafuq o_O

You can disagree - but you're opinion isn't fact. Fact is more violence has happened from one side than the other, and you damn well know that. Sorry, but you can't re-write it because you like to pretend to be an edgelord.
    I disagree with your facts and present my own alternative facts!
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

Nice try though, Endus.
    I couldn't care less about the bullshit spewed in an opinion piece. I'll stick to the actual statements the President made. Which prove your bullshit to be false. All you're doing here is trying to shift goalposts, rather than deal with the truth.