Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

WoW customer Support in a nutshell

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/6ELsQkg

Deleted
    Actual proof that you had the weapon?

Also, even if you did, in any company there will be good and bad employees.

I've never heard of items juts disappearing, check your bags again

Sounds like you're just being a dick to someone trying to help you. Like he said, items don't just randomly disappear. Next time try paying more attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you're quite hostile to that person just doing his bloody job, aren't you? I now understand why some of these GMs sound dismissive sometimes. Jesus.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Sounds like you're just being a dick to someone trying to help you. Like he said, items don't just randomly disappear. Next time try paying more attention.
    Maybe pay more attention to the actual convo? The item that disappeared was equipped, as OP states the offhand was still equipped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Well you're quite hostile to that person just doing his bloody job, aren't you? I now understand why some of these GMs sound dismissive sometimes. Jesus.

The GM 100% starts the passive aggressive by saying “look with more care.”
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

You accidentally disenchanted your main weapon, didn't understand how to use the restore system, the GM tells you it is showing as disenchanted/deleted so IT IS available through the restore system. But sure, customer service in a nutshell.

In my opinion, he gave you a great service.

So basically you acted like a douchebag to a GM trying to help you? How does this reflect poorly on Blizzard GMs?
    He actually helped you, there's a website restoration service you can use to get your item back.

Try playing literally any other online game. After I did that I gained a newfound appreciation for Blizzard's customer service who you can actually contact and escalate tickets if need be.

Almost stopped reading when you started the convo with "sup". You are acting immature and the GM is acting incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Maybe pay more attention to the actual convo? The item that disappeared was equipped, as OP states the offhand was still equipped.
    The GM found the item and discovered that it was disenchanted. OP can go restore it, but couldn't understand the restore system. Not surprising that a guy that accidentaly disenchanted a main weapon and started the conversation with "Sup" couldn't figure out how to use the restore system.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like entilied Millenials in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Change the title to A douchebag customer in a nutshell. That is just sad that you are using that to brag in forums.

But.. I am a rogue.

GM did all he can to help. You can't expect him to give you a weapon because you said you had it even though logs don't even mention you had. Maybe you've got it on another character and just got confused what character you had it on. Items don't just disappear like that.

I never had any issues with Customer Support.

Please just read it all, it wasn't staff if you read carefully you can see it was my main hand that disapeared and it has happened to guildies of mine

Please just read it all, it wasn't staff if you read carefully you can see it was my main hand that disapeared and it has happened to guildies of mine
    It's either deleted or in your bags, like the GM said. It also might be on another character. Items don't just randomly disappear, this is 100% user error. Maybe next time don't be a dick to people trying to help you.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

100% user error and on you, items don't just disappear. Next time you should try not act like a spoiled shit to the GM if you're going to post it afterwards.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

5+ Year Old Account
    I clash with Forums moderators and CMs all the time because I'm a dick who doesn't take their bullshit and censorship, but I never had a problem with in-game GMs.

Looking at the conversation, all the wrong is on your side even though the GM shouldn't have been condescending/passive aggressive with that little "Look more carefully" burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I got from that little exchange is you're a douche and a liar.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

You could have checked again instead of arguing with him.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Check item restoration or if anyone is to believe you, walk back to the last time you had it and what you did with it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.