Love that guy.

He needs a gofundme for being awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    Love that guy.

Best thing: another red shirt guy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Mobile games were quite popular in 2013 and 2014.
    They're the most popular video game market to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    "Don't you have a phone?" - fuck that guy.
    Honestly, that was an OUTRAGEOUS response. If people are obviously unhappy with what you are presenting, you don't get aggressive and mock them for it. What the hell. Don't these guys get training for such events or something.

This is utterly ridiculous. I don't think I have ever seen such an overwhelmingly negative reaction to any Blizzard product when it was announced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhug View Post
    Come on, people... it's Blizzard. No way in hell would they do this for real. They are holding back the real Diablo announcement for later, maybe another day or week or month, but something bigger is coming. They do that kind of surprises all the time. When you least expect it.
    yes we know that cause they said multiple diablo projects but we are angry about mobile GAME DIABLO its disrespect to this legendary GAME

- - - Updated - - -

Love that guy.

you can see on his face the ANGER xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    This man is a national hero

That was awesome.

He needs a medal. Red shirt guy got some balls this year.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

well, they said don't get hopes up for d4 (but that its being made still), so if you're disappointed i guess thats on you

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Love that guy.

A GoFundMe for a cart to wheel around those giant balls he's carrying.

For a mobile game, this looks tops.

However, I think I resonate with everyone here when I say this;

#NotMyDiablo.

Seriously disappointed, and the thing was I was expecting this mobile game. But... Not even a teaser of their "many diablo projects" feels like a kick in the teeth.

Deleted
    Final nail. The audience is booing and almost ready to riot.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdryHonest...goCoolStoryBob

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    well, they said don't get hopes up for d4 (but that its being made still), so if you're disappointed i guess thats on you
    They never mentioned D4 when they said that.

A good company would have said something like that, and then announced it anyway.

I'm getting Command and Conquer flashbacks from E3...

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be really pissed off if they hadn't announced wc3 remake, i can't be mad at blizzard anymore (for a few months at least)
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    No... not at all what they said lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    For a mobile game, this looks tops.

However, I think I resonate with everyone here when I say this;

#NotMyDiablo.

Seriously disappointed, and the thing was I was expecting this mobile game. But... Not even a teaser of their "many diablo projects" feels like a kick in the teeth.
    Just like the other million ARPG on mobile....hell, have you seen this? https://youtu.be/2TUvGZSASA8
    From 2016...

Imagine spending money to see that announcement, whether in person or with the Virtual Ticket.

Building hype before this only to show a f2p mobile game is such a spectacularly obvious display of developer arrogance. It's like Blizzard doesn't even know who its demographic is. This doesn't build future excitement for fans, is this presentation supposed to be for fans or for investors?

I'm floored, and I say that as someone who really doesn't have any deep connection to Blizzard anymore, we all know Blizzard has gotten more disconnected from their audience over the years, but this is extremely telling.

This is hilarious...fkn mobile game

Deleted
    Its sad and indicative of the current market that they think a mobile version of Diablo is worthy of taking centre stage at the con.

What reaction did they expect????

It just stinks of not having enough information on D4 that they had to fill the slot with something, D3 on the switch was a bigger deal than this BS, they could have announced this any other time than the con and it would have been better recieved for sure.

And to put the icing on the tip of the shit they just laid in Diablo fans mouths is that there is no plans for a pc version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    i get why they want to expand to mobile but nonetheless horribly disappointed there's no Diablo 4.
    Nothing.

No Diablo II remaster, No Diablo III content like the last expansion or a new patch, and of course, Diablo 4 is a distant myth...

So disappointing.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

The best message from people out there would have been to just stand up and walk away without a word.
    If I had paid 200$ for this joke (and god knows I was reaaaally close to), that's what I'd done.

Hell man, I was about to insta-buy Jaina statue as soon as it hit the gearstore. Now I know I won't, I don't want to give them any more money. That's an insult to the entirety of their playerbase.