Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Easy Sylvanas fanboy, your chick is gonna die.
    lol I hope she is gonna, I love Thrall

I want to see Thrall smash her head with the Doomhammer, piss on her corpse and throw her into the Maelstrom

Then gangbang Liadrin, Thalyssra and Talanji, and take back his throne

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    I love Thrall

I want to see Thrall smash her head with the Doomhammer, piss on her corpse and throw her into the Maelstrom

cringe intensifies

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

I'm wondering how Thrall should be able to "gangbang" someone. What he'll do, summon all his alternate selfs from other dimensions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Easy Sylvanas fanboy, your chick is gonna die. You can cry for her already dead corpse when her head is lopped off her body. Its pretty obvious whats going to happen, in all reality, she is losing the horde this expansion. Either dying, exiled, or she leaves by choice with some followers. Definitly not a third faction. But, there must always be a Banshee Queen. We all know who we are talking about.
    Answer me this then, genius - after she's gone, what exactly do you think it's going to change? Do you think the Alliance are just gonna forgive and forget the Horde? Tyrande has already said that she regrets not killing Saurfang, which means even with Sylvanas gone it changes nothing. There will still be Alliance faction leaders who will want retribution for the Horde's destruction of Teldrassil, which means your raging boner for SoO 2.0 will be absolutely pointless. You really think Blizzard haven't already considered that?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Please, you know that Anduin would be right there to stop him, just like his father did before. "We should have a trial where we decide her fate and... wait, where is she, did she just turn into mist and escaped? Impossible, who could have seen that coming!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm wondering how Thrall should be able to "gangbang" someone. What he'll do, summon all his alternate selfs from other dimensions?
    4 people are a gangbang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    4 people are a gangbang.
    That's...that's not how it works. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's...that's not how it works. At all.
    What do you know.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    What do you know.
    more than you, that's apparent.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Answer me this then, genius - after she's gone, what exactly do you think it's going to change? Do you think the Alliance are just gonna forgive and forget the Horde? Tyrande has already said that she regrets not killing Saurfang, which means even with Sylvanas gone it changes nothing. There will still be Alliance faction leaders who will want retribution for the Horde's destruction of Teldrassil, which means your raging boner for SoO 2.0 will be absolutely pointless. You really think Blizzard haven't already considered that?
    I never once brought up anything about the ally forgiving horde, that I don't care about, genius. What I care about is removing Sylvanas from the horde. That's all. She sucks as a character period. You think she cares about you? Lol. I bet you'd be upset if she sacrificed your account, not your character, but your account that you spent hours and 1000's of dollars on to create and build up, just to lose it to her ideals that you believe in. Yeah I didn't think so. Oh wait even better, she can resurrect your dead account to a level 1 fresh start afterwards. Happy Grinding. LOLOLOL.
    Last edited by Crixes1; 2018-11-04 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Please, you know that Anduin would be right there to stop him, just like his father did before. "We should have a trial where we decide her fate and... wait, where is she, did she just turn into mist and escaped? Impossible, who could have seen that coming!"
    and a weird frankenstein dragon zombie rips a portal in space time to find a safe haven where she flees to establish a foothold. She finds anotehr Kalimdor, untouched by horde or alliance. This untouched Kalimdor where she finds herself is just the tip of the iceberg. We follow and find ourselves stuck in the middle of... the original orcish invasion and the political mess that was the seven kingdoms.

Thus we witness World of Warcraft: Wrath of the High King expansion

Deleted
    I never once brought up anything about the ally forgiving horde, that I don't care about, genius. What I care about is removing Sylvanas from the horde. That's all. She sucks as a character period. You think she cares about you? Lol. I bet you'd be upset if she sacrificed your account, not your character, but your account that you spent hours and 1000's of dollars on to create and build up, just to lose it to her ideals that you believe in. Yeah I didn't think so.
    You didn't actually answer my question, despite all that hot air - you say "QQ more she's gonna die, deal with it", my Question is "How would that solve anything?"

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Now I understand the mindset of those night elves we raised and turned evil after Sylvanas barbecued their tree.
    Eh, that's just the required middle finger to NElf fans for being obligated to toss them a bone. They're supposed to take beatings and ask for more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    I never once brought up anything about the ally forgiving horde, that I don't care about, genius. What I care about is removing Sylvanas from the horde. That's all. She sucks as a character period. You think she cares about you? Lol. I bet you'd be upset if she sacrificed your account, not your character, but your account that you spent hours and 1000's of dollars on to create and build up, just to lose it to her ideals that you believe in. Yeah I didn't think so. Oh wait even better, she can resurrect your dead account to a level 1 fresh start afterwards. Happy Grinding. LOLOLOL.
    WTF... You are talking like she is a real person e___e
    Last edited by Jonwho; 2018-11-04 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Dude, the Horde was founded by a guy who "collaborated with the enemy".
    Not true. The "New Horde" was "founded" in Southern Lordaeron by Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer, Thrall, Grom Hellscream and Drek'thar. It has direct continuity with the Old Horde.

The Horde exists because of Jaina.
    Fighting alongside Thrall at Hyjal has nothing to do with the Horde's refounding which took place while Jaina was still cooped up in Dalaran.

Thrall was raised by humans.
    And that served to hamstring his reign. Which is something I'll address later.

And the Horde and the Alliance have worked together COUNTLESS times by now.
    Fighting against the Burning Legion together really isn't comparable to collaborating with the enemy in a time of war. Especially when it boils down to having a disagreement with the Warchief's ideology in a faction where there's an existing institution to get rid of bad Warchiefs that don't require said collaboration.

The best Warchiefs aren't blinded by faction hatred, but do what is right regardless.
    If you're referring to Thrall (Because I doubt you're a fan of either Doomhammer or Blackhand), he wasn't one of the best Warchiefs. His own poor decision making skills put the Horde in an unsustainable position.

The Orcs, in particular, were left starving in a largely barren land, economically reliant upon a hostile foreign power that had severed trade for no good reason. This isn't mentioned once, it's brought up in "Heart of War," "The Shattering," and "Glory."

And why did he settle the Orcs in such an inhospitable region? In part because he felt the Orcs (many of which, by that point, weren't old enough to participate in the first two wars) owed penance. Secondly, he was the world's biggest appeaser and didn't want to make waves.

That's not something a good Warchief does, much less one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    And why did he settle the Orcs in such an inhospitable region? In part because he felt the Orcs (many of which, by that point, weren't old enough to participate in the first two wars) owed penance. Secondly, he was the world's biggest appeaser and didn't want to make waves.
    Penance was someone else's opinion of why. Thrall settled in Durotar because he thought it looked like Draenor and that it was the perfect kind of hard land for a hard people. That's paraphrasing of his own words, not someone else's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Penance was someone else's opinion of why. Thrall settled in Durotar because he thought it looked like Draenor and that it was the perfect kind of hard land for a hard people. That's paraphrasing of his own words, not someone else's.
    There's a passage from "The Shattering" which lends credibility to Gorgonna's assessment being accurate:
    "When I rebuilt the Horde, I might indeed have taken a more fertile land. But I did not."
    "I did not, because we had wronged this world. And yet, we were here in it, we had a right to live. To find a homeland. I chose a place that we could make our own -- a land that asked of us all we could give. Living here has done much to cleanse us of the curse that so damaged us as a people..."
    --"The Shattering," p56

Thrall settled in Durotar because he thought it looked like Draenor
    A pity he was already fully invested in Durotar by the time he caught a glimpse of what Draenor actually was.

that it was the perfect kind of hard land for a hard people.
    He's mentioned that, too. Which makes the decision all the more stupid. It didn't turn out to be a "hard land for hard people." It turned out to be a near-inhospitable land for an increasingly angry and desperate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    There's a passage from "The Shattering" which lends credibility to Gorgonna's assessment being accurate:

--"The Shattering," p56

A pity he was already fully invested in Durotar by the time he caught a glimpse of what Draenor actually was.

He's mentioned that, too. Which makes the decision all the more stupid. It didn't turn out to be a "hard land for hard people." It turned out to be a near-inhospitable land for an increasingly angry and desperate people.
    I'm not sure why Blizzard retconned the zone to be near-inhospitable, since the Orcs were doing quite well there before. Had a decent forest out back, were producing decent crop yields, and so on.

Durotar just went to shit after awhile due to Cataclysm induced climate change and deforestation. And Blizzard forgetting that there were supposed to be trees there.

I'm not sure why Blizzard retconned the zone to be near-inhospitable, since the Orcs were doing quite well there before. Had a decent forest out back, were producing decent crop yields, and so on.

Durotar just went to shit after awhile due to Cataclysm induced climate change and deforestation. And Blizzard forgetting that there were supposed to be trees there.
    In the first War of the Ancients book, Krasus is looking through a magical orb, spying on the mortal races when he's humored by the image of an orc tilling desert soil, so clearly farms existed in Durotar.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's dumb, but that's the Durotar we're working with.

I don't think we can blame all, or even most of it on the effects of the Cataclysm, considering:
    Starving to death in nearly barren lands, surrounded by plenty. It was the internment camps all over again.
    --"Glory"

We've all been through "Heart of War" quotes a million times, so I won't bother linking Krenna's quotes there. The Cataclysm made things worse, but the Orcs were already in a horrible position before that. With regard to the WCIII-era forests, I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not Blizzard considers that to be retconned at this point or not.

Regardless, if they did exist at any point, they would've sated some of the Horde's need for lumber, but food still has to be accounted for. Durotar has been shown pretty consistently to be atrocious on that front.

Thrall concedes that he settled in Durotar, because it was a "hard land," which prompts the following thought from Cairne:
    Cairne looked at him with narrowed eyes, no doubt wondering why Thrall was choosing to remind his people that Durotar was a difficult land at best.
    --"The Shattering," p56

Considering those statements and the overwhelming majority post-WoW reference to Durotar are all fairly consistent, I think we can safely chalk this up to being a monumentally stupid decision on Thrall's part.