Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Don't worry. You'll b*tch and moan about that too within a week. I guarantee it
    Hahaha. Are u guaranteeing that i will bitch about classic?

Ugh, those are the dungeons they picked for Timewalking? I’d rather have the train, it was fun and unique. Bloodmaul was just Deadmines with ogres.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I wonder why they didn't show the Moonkin form within that Kul Tiran human announcement, but they did for the Zandalari. Are they planning to change it?
    They did show it. But it was as a joke with it flapping past the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    another MONTH until 8.1

and that's not even the raid unlocking
    Expansion has only been out for less than 3 months. You get the first big patch 4 months into the expansion. It used to be the case that we had to wait 6-7 months before the first patch hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The female worgen seem to be a compromise between the angry pocket dog and what most people have been requesting for years, I guess that is good enough and will have to do as a middle of the road solution. I had hoped for less awfully misaligned teeth on the male model, but it's better than the perpendicular 2 polygone ones we currently have.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder as well, maybe they reconsider the horrendous nightmare chicken of eternal dying laughter.. I'm still not sure if I should be creeped out or laughing my ass off at that one tbh. They also broke the "genetic refuse that supposedly is related to a majestic owl" restriction with zandalari already, not sure why they insisted to force that rubbish on the datamined model in the first place.

Still kinda sad that they waste the drust (and dino models for the 8 y.o. out there) on these allied races, would have been nice if they had given them as the "expansion bonus" to each faction's druids, because after legion druids are now back to "one form 100% of time" and no cosmetic upgrades ever again, the same rubbiosh we had for 12 years and that was finally broken in legion. Or at least some of us dared to hope.
    They did show the Kul'Tiran moonkin form, just not in a way that's easily capture by image. It flew bye as he made a joke about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Hahaha. Are u guaranteeing that i will bitch about classic?
    You and everyone else hyping it to beyond sanity. Youll be so disappointed when you realize its not as great as it was the first time you played it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    You and everyone else hyping it to beyond sanity. Youll be so disappointed when you realize its not as great as it was the first time you played it
    what makes u so sure

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina better not die or ill be very pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    what makes u so sure
    Let's just wait and see

Aaand Alliance getting the short end of the stick again with the classes for Kul'Tiran humans. Why can't they be paladins and warlocks exactly??? This is stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Malfurion was never a pacifist. He believed in peace and he wanted to protect his people. He was pushed way over the edge when Sylyvanas brutally murdered nearly an entire capital city of men, women and children to try and provoke them. Now she gets to reap the results of such actions.

I've never seen Malfurion act so ruthless, and it's kind of exciting. I wonder how deep his hated is going here, if he hates all of the Horde, or specifically those that played a role in the Teldrissal genocide?
    Don't get your hopes up. Horde will get away with yet another mass murder, feeling good about themselves. They just wanted to throw nelf players a bone to keep them hooked after they spit in their face. Seeing as the both of them combined can't even defeat Nathanos and Malfurion will end up as a Warfront boss, it will stay as humiliating for nelf players as it has been since the start of BfA.

To even it out they could make Nathanos the Horde warfront boss. That would be at least something.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2018-11-04 at 08:36 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And here is what is coming in 8.2, flying being unlocked is one of them..

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    another MONTH until 8.1

and that's not even the raid unlocking
    That means we still can't play Kul'Tirans and Zandalari's til after then :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Horde will get away with yet another mass murder, feeling good about themselves. They just wanted to throw nelf players a bone to keep them hooked after they spit in their face. Seeing as the both of them combined can't even defeat Nathanos and Malfurion will end up as a Warfront boss, it will stay as humiliating for nelf players as it has been since the start of BfA.

To even it out they could make Nathanos the Horde warfront boss. That would be at least something.
    Most likely they will, but most likely it won't be his death. Same for Malfurion and/or Tyrande for the opposite battle.

Unfortunately everything I have read lately on the PTR boards implies that the Night Elves are not really getting feel-good content, but instead of getting stories that make them feel even worse. The things I've read are amazingly bad... "We even fail to recover our dead from death camps" or how these death camps are disturbingly similar to real life ones from World War II. I'm really hoping it's not as bad as it's being said to be, but I don't have high hopes for 8.1's new Warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Aaand Alliance getting the short end of the stick again with the classes for Kul'Tiran humans. Why can't they be paladins and warlocks exactly??? This is stupid.
    This on the other hand I can answer more simply. Kul Tirans don't worship the Light. They don't have paladins for that reason. Now, they could have had paladins if the Alliance trained some of the Kul Tirans to be paladins, but why would they want to? It wasn't a good fit for them. I felt the same way before I leveled in Kul Tiras and saw their story; it makes no sense.

Kul Tirans don't even have mages -- which makes sense since they do not really train mages, those few that are similar to mages are few and far between and they are all Kul Tirans of the smaller variety. Them getting warlocks makes even less sense. Who would have taught them?

The only thing I really don't get are why an isolationist nation such as Kul Tiras would have monks, or especially Zandalari given they have been enemies to Pandaria since ancient times and look down upon warriors that aren't focused on sheer brute strength. That they have rogues is fine; they would likely be comprised of individuals who failed or had no interest in a show of strength and were forced to live a different lifestyle. Rogues being shady as they are means this role suits them in an interesting way. But Monks? Why would they want to be monks? It's an interesting twist, but it doesn't fully make sense.

And before comments are made on "thin Kul Tirans" or regular sized ones, I'd actually directly support humans having a 'voice' option like male orcs now have a 'posture' option. By default 'Stormwind' and 'Gilneas' would be unlocked, and once you unlocked the fully fledged Kul Tirans, you could unlock the 'Kul Tiran' voice as well. No racials would change; the larger Kul Tirans' traits are largely (pun not intended) based on their physical traits, rather than cultural, with the exception of 'child of the sea' and perhaps jack of all trades (this one is debatable, as they may have a greater talent with professions since they have poorer innate talent with diplomacy).

Just how I'm seeing that particular case. I'm unhappy with a few things in 8.1, but Kul Tirans honestly are not one of them. Nothing they've gotten has surprised me, with the exception of them not having mages which I did realize was just a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Most likely they will, but most likely it won't be his death. Same for Malfurion and/or Tyrande for the opposite battle.

Unfortunately everything I have read lately on the PTR boards implies that the Night Elves are not really getting feel-good content, but instead of getting stories that make them feel even worse. The things I've read are amazingly bad... "We even fail to recover our dead from death camps" or how these death camps are disturbingly similar to real life ones from World War II. I'm really hoping it's not as bad as it's being said to be, but I don't have high hopes for 8.1's new Warfront.

This on the other hand I can answer more simply. Kul Tirans don't worship the Light. They don't have paladins for that reason. Now, they could have had paladins if the Alliance trained some of the Kul Tirans to be paladins, but why would they want to? It wasn't a good fit for them. I felt the same way before I leveled in Kul Tiras and saw their story; it makes no sense.

Kul Tirans don't even have mages -- which makes sense since they do not really train mages, those few that are similar to mages are few and far between and they are all Kul Tirans of the smaller variety. Them getting warlocks makes even less sense. Who would have taught them?

The only thing I really don't get are why an isolationist nation such as Kul Tiras would have monks, or especially Zandalari given they have been enemies to Pandaria since ancient times and look down upon warriors that aren't focused on sheer brute strength. That they have rogues is fine; they would likely be comprised of individuals who failed or had no interest in a show of strength and were forced to live a different lifestyle. Rogues being shady as they are means this role suits them in an interesting way. But Monks? Why would they want to be monks? It's an interesting twist, but it doesn't fully make sense.

And before comments are made on "thin Kul Tirans" or regular sized ones, I'd actually directly support humans having a 'voice' option like male orcs now have a 'posture' option. By default 'Stormwind' and 'Gilneas' would be unlocked, and once you unlocked the fully fledged Kul Tirans, you could unlock the 'Kul Tiran' voice as well. No racials would change; the larger Kul Tirans' traits are largely (pun not intended) based on their physical traits, rather than cultural, with the exception of 'child of the sea' and perhaps jack of all trades (this one is debatable, as they may have a greater talent with professions since they have poorer innate talent with diplomacy).

Just how I'm seeing that particular case. I'm unhappy with a few things in 8.1, but Kul Tirans honestly are not one of them. Nothing they've gotten has surprised me, with the exception of them not having mages which I did realize was just a possibility
    So why exactly do we run into a Kul'tiran mage, then? Evidently there's more than none.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    Ugh, those are the dungeons they picked for Timewalking? I’d rather have the train, it was fun and unique. Bloodmaul was just Deadmines with ogres.
    The train was probably not include due to people complaining about motion sickness when the dungeon was current.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    So why exactly do we run into a Kul'tiran mage, then? Evidently there's more than none.
    As mentioned, the only kul tiran mage is a normal-sized human, and it's entirely possible they trained on the mainland or in some other special scenario. It's kind of like (to a lesser extent, obviously) how there is a pandaren death knight in lore, but it's the only one.

However it was posted today that Blizzard does actually want Kul Tiran mages to be a thing, so they may or may not end up getting the class. We'll see, I guess?