Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well. Darkspear trolls didnt have it until cataclysm. Maybe zandalari will get it in three expansions ������*♂️������

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    So i've seen those Kul Tiran guys summoning water elements. I was like "are they mages?" .. Blizzcon panel, announcing shamans and no mages..i was like, ok, so those were shamans? O_O Strange, but i guess it makes sense? Now they go back on it, saying they can be mages...so now they are most likely mages...but that makes me wonder, has anyone ever seen a Kul Tiran shaman?
    Lots of them in Stormsong Valley. Those human shamans are called Tidesages, and they are not (frost) mages.

The logic they give for taking away Warlocks from the Zandalari and giving Mages to Kul Tirans contradict each other. Former is clearly trying to be lore based but the latter isnt.

Ironically though, the Zandalari have been shown to be warlocks in the lore, and Blizzard admits there’s barely any Kul Tiran mages for this to make sense. What a timeline we’re in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Lots of them in Stormsong Valley. Those human shamans are called Tidesages, and they are not (frost) mages.
    "The Tidesages (also spelled tidesages) or sea priests are a religious Kul Tiran group based in Stormsong Valley, in the Shrine of the Storm. Most people on Kul Tiras look to the seas for guidance the same way others look to the Light, but the tidesages have a much deeper connection with the water."

From https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidesages

"The Tidesages (also spelled tidesages) or sea priests are a religious Kul Tiran group based in Stormsong Valley, in the Shrine of the Storm. Most people on Kul Tiras look to the seas for guidance the same way others look to the Light, but the tidesages have a much deeper connection with the water."

From https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidesages
    Yep, still shamans. Restoration shamans, as they clearly use water spells.
    By the way, The Restoration Shaman artifact was Azshara's scepter, filled with globes of water.
    And the corrupted Tidesages are servants of N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Hey Blizzard, hey, do you know about Demoniacs? You know, the sect of Zandalari Warlocks YOU CREATED?
    The Demoniacs are much, much more akin to demon hunters than warlocks, to be honest.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine if the players said these things on the official forums in ways that didn't come off as dickish Blizzard might actually listen and be willing to make changes. Oh wait that would be reactionary flip flopping and is bad in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The Demoniacs are much, much more akin to demon hunters than warlocks, to be honest.
    The point is to highlight that the Zandalari do indeed have a connection to the Fel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Zandalari have no connection to chi and yet can be monks...
    They can be shamans. There's your connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    The point is to highlight that the Zandalari do indeed have a connection to the Fel.
    *shrug* Not the way warlocks do, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This post reeks of entitlement. People make mistakes, people have opinions, people change their opinions. Is nothing ever good enough for you people? Disgusting.
    People are just desperate to believe that the game is struggling without them.
    Alex said straight up that he was going to make a case for mage KT humans in a Blizzcon interview. "Reactionary" is a buzzphrase from the people suffering from entitlement issues, same as when they somehow believed that Blizzard put out Old Soldier in a span of weeks as an "OH SHIT!" to the reception of Sylvana's Warbringer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Not quite, they are more alike Demonology Warlocks.
    Demon Hunters would never be possible because they are an exclusively Illidari bound class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I imagine if the players said these things on the official forums in ways that didn't come off as dickish Blizzard might actually listen and be willing to make changes. Oh wait that would be reactionary flip flopping and is bad in your eyes.
    How dare we criticise a company that was once known for their polish in every way imaginable who now can't even get a powerpoint sheet right.

I heard Kotaku might be hiring.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

What's the point of being lore friendly anymore Night elfs could be mages in Cata, Undead could be Holy/ disc since Vanilla. Might as well just let any race be any class since most of them just learned how to be Monks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
    The WoW "fan"base really provides the textbook example for that saying.

Awful human beings? If you go to McDonalds and order fries and get a burger instead, do you not get a mad at the employees for that mistake? And tbh that is harder to avoid, this was just a case of them not even taking that one minute it takes to double-check the slides...that makes them poor employees. We are the customers, we buy their games, and we bought THE VIRTUAL TICKETS and were presented wrong information ON A SLIDESHOW, not a wrong answer to a Q&A question. Let's not even bring up the inexcusable technical problems they had with the Hearthstone panel, having them cut to the Overwatch stage earlier just to not look like total amateurs.
    At this point, your only excuse for not being angry is that you don't own any Blizzard games and did not purchase the Virtual Ticket....else you're just an*insert random insult*...
    Actually no I don't, I even make the effort to go into the restaurant if I'm at the drive-thru. Just like yesterday, I went to Wendy's to get a double stack meal, and they forgot my fries. I went in and wasn't even pissed because it doesn't do them any good, and definitely isn't good for my health to be angry. I simply asked them for my fries because they forgot. Guess what? They gave me a medium instead of a small for the error(small is the new medium at Wendy's btw)

Can you imagine if the community weren't entitled? What kind of service Blizzard would WANT to give them if people were to give constructive feedback without underlining condescendance? They even went out of their way to mention the error, and they get shit thrown at them. The community could have said, "Oh okay, it was just a miscommunication." or like... "Well, that makes sense that Zandalari doesn't have ties to Fel magic"

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yep, still shamans. Restoration shamans, as they clearly use water spells.
    By the way, The Restoration Shaman artifact was Azshara's scepter, filled with globes of water.
    And the corrupted Tidesages are servants of N'Zoth.
    For a quest, Rexxar says:
    Be warned, tidesages are powerful foes. They have mastery over all the elements, and some even manipulate the Void. (source)

Anyway, on topic:
    Zandalari Trolls exist, yes. But they are not welcome in Dazar'alor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How dare we criticise a company that was once known for their polish in every way imaginable who now can't even get a powerpoint sheet right.

Ah yes, let's just all pretend that they never made mistakes ever before this occasion, or perhaps it's a new phenomenon as of BfA?
    And for sure, let's blow our shit over it as hard as we can, that'll teach them a lesson that this sort of reaction never taught them during any of the previous times that they fucked up in the eyes of their discerning customers!

This was simply what it is, an error.
    What a fucking ego they have. They can't even admit something that irrelevant. They really live in theyr little bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    Actually no I don't, I even make the effort to go into the restaurant if I'm at the drive-thru. Just like yesterday, I went to Wendy's to get a double stack meal, and they forgot my fries. I went in and wasn't even pissed because it doesn't do them any good, and definitely isn't good for my health to be angry. I simply asked them for my fries because they forgot. Guess what? They gave me a medium instead of a small for the error(small is the new medium at Wendy's btw)

Can you imagine if the community weren't entitled? What kind of service Blizzard would WANT to give them if people were to give constructive feedback without underlining condescendance? They even went out of their way to mention the error, and they get shit thrown at them. The community could have said, "Oh okay, it was just a miscommunication." or like... "Well, that makes sense that Zandalari doesn't have ties to Fel magic"
    That would mean that the fanbase behaves in a mature and non-entitled way.

Which they've proven time and again since at the very least, Classic's end, that they can't.
    Just look at how many conflate what they're doing (raging) with actual constructive criticism.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post

Oh really, hows that dance studio going? Lots of DDR?