Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Zandalari are the first Horde race that has made me actively work toward unlocking them and getting to experience the Horde side of the game. The Paladin is a huge bonus to why as well, so I'm extremely happy for their inclusion.

Same, there are two reasons why Zandaladins are imo fantastic:
    - they bring completely new fantasy to Paladin Lore, no medival knight, but imperial Loa infused Holy warrior
    - they will decrease Belf population. As this class made them ridiculously popular.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Same, there are two reasons why Zandaladins are imo fantastic:
    - they bring completely new fantasy to Paladin Lore, no medival knight, but imperial Loa infused Holy warrior
    - they will decrease Belf population. As this class made them ridiculously popular.
    that and they look "pretty"

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    that and they look "pretty"
    Beauty is in eye of beholder and a lot of ppl gonna disagree that Zandalari are prettier than elves (not that I care, to me they are all wrong! ), but they deffinietly look more imposing.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-11-08 at 02:08 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    And now we can have any class (expect demon hunter) as trolls. It's in the eye of the beholder, but belfs are so mainstream and ugly. I love being a troll. Finally I get to play a paladin

7+ Year Old Account
    Beauty is in eye of beholder and a lot of ppl gonna dosagree that Zandalari are prettier than elves (not that I care to me that are all wrong! ), but they deffinietly look more imposing.
    I want to see how many people switch to Zandalari from Blood Elf, because of the height difference BE look like shorties compared to Zandalari lol

But yes it's not a secret I'm happy they'll decrease BE pop on Horde side.

7+ Year Old Account
    Beauty is in eye of beholder and a lot of ppl gonna disagree that Zandalari are prettier than elves (not that I care to me that are all wrong! ), but they definietly look more imposing.
    100% agreed. I love the rougher lookin' races. Which is why i love ogres so much. I'm a big fan of monsters.

The said what was mentioned on the panel was a mistake, I find it rather confusing people are offended they lost something they were never going to have and are even more offended by the fact that a human company made a humans error. Just because they are blizzard doesn't mean they are without fault or mistake. I honestly feel like these threads are just peoples ways of trying to get their way instead of accepting blizzards stance on the class choices and understand from their end that it was merely a miss communication rather than trying to force their hand to get their own way.

I want it to be clear I am not trying to be hateful but merely understand why it is so important to force blizzard into doing something they clearly don't want to do. No other group has gone to this length over something as trivial as a class/race combo. I have never heard of undead players going to this length for the paladin class. Or the alliance as a whole having this much of a problem that the druid class is now imbalanced and leaning in horde favor after it was stated by blizzard that it was the one class that was always supposed to be even on both sides. (In case no one paid attention its like 3 to 4 now.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, I believe it was a honest mistake. Things like this happens, we are all human after all. But since they made the mistake, if I were them, I would bite the bullet and give zandalari warlocks.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I want to see how many people switch to Zandalari from Blood Elf, because of the height difference BE look like shorties compared to Zandalari lol

But yes it's not a secret I'm happy they'll decrease BE pop on Horde side.
    I was so hyped that I started to play with possible mogs: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50452057

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    100% agreed. I love the rougher lookin' races. Which is why i love ogres so much. I'm a big fan of monsters.
    Yep feel the same, I don't feel badass while playing barbie.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    IMO, I believe it was a honest mistake. Things like this happens, we are all human after all. But since they made the mistake, if I were them, I would bite the bullet and give zandalari warlocks.
    Yup, just get a good number of folk and say you want it. Works so far, Kul Tirans got their mages.

Zandalari not having Warlocks I think was done purely to not give them essentially every non-hero class because of perceived bias.
    It's sad, as much as I am happy for Zandalari paladins, I wish we didn't have to pay with Zandalari warlocks.

But you know.... race/class restrictions even existing at this stage of the game is backwards and archaic if you take the lore into account. The long running state of the world and it's massively inter-connected cultures at this stage during many global crises would logically have produced pretty much every conceivable combination of class/race aside from Hero classes.
    There is even an argument to be made for Deathknights who have already recruited new generations of warriors since the events of Wrath, including four new horsemen knights. (Just this time they're knights of Acherus not Naxxramas).
    Not Demonhunters because they are the new kid on the block and have barely had time to reintegrate into society.

Deleted
    I know you're excited about Zandalari Paladins but can we please keep such in Paladin related threads, it's already leaking too much in here and this should be a conversation about Warlocks .-. Sorry for the inconvenience.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was so hyped that I started to play with possible mogs: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50452057
    Those are some great looks!