Poll: Are you contributing the resources for the warfront?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Do you contribute the resources for the warfront?

Cause I personally don't do that and I think it's a waste of a resources. Other than getting exalted with the 7th Legion,what's the real point of contributing them? To increase the speed of the warfront progression? What's the point of it,it slightly increases the progression,but eventually,the warfront will be available - 1 day later or sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Cause I personally don't do that and I think it's a waste of a resources. Other than getting exalted with the 7th Legion,what's the real point of contributing them? To increase the speed of the warfront progression? What's the point of it,it slightly increases the progression,but eventually,the warfront will be available - 1 day later or sooner.
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    You're definitely Alliance pleb.

Yeah.. its an easy way for me to stay caught up on my neck without having to do those stupid islands as much.

Only on my main.

,but eventually,the warfront will be available - 1 day later or sooner.
    I believe it's 2 days sooner, but yeah there isn't much besides the easy AP.

I contribute the 100G and the war resources since they're extremely cheap / easy to obtain and give a good enough reward for that little bit of contribution.

Beyond that, I don't find anything worth contributing vs just selling on the AH and making fair profit from.

Na, I already have the rep I need. At this point I just flood the market with the items and make some good money. Sometimes I like to just give em away for free.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    I allways contribute to the warfront with resources as much as possible. Still trying to complete my "upgraded" warfront alliance transmog" (Ofcourse got nothing usefull this time).

Just the gold and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    If everyone thought like you, saying "eh, others will do it", then warfronts won't progress
    You're definitely Alliance pleb.
    Don't want to break your tiny world,but no - you would get the warfront available for your side even if every single player would stop to contribute the resources. And who are you supposed to be - an Horde tryhard,who does every single WQ daily?

No, I'm a leech and a disgusting sloth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only contribute what is available for a few 100 gold. I'm not interested in getting 500AP for 5-10K gold, it's not worth that much. In the long run I'll save 100K+ gold while I'll be about 1 neck level behind, I absolutely don't give a fuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    One one toon, yeah. I want to help in pushing the dominance change, still need a few of the mounts.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

I do gold and resources if I remember, but beyond that no. Didn't bother with building the towers in Legion either though. When they link you up with the entire region there's pretty much no reason to bother.

Don't want to break your tiny world,but no - you would get the warfront available for your side even if every single player would stop to contribute the resources. And who are you supposed to be - an Horde tryhard,who does every single WQ daily?
    SMOrc
    /SMOrc

Deleted
    i was exalted before warfront was released xD and I DO cause of ez AP every week like FOR NOTHIN xD what waste of resources?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't give my resources to it, I give the materials though if able.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I honestly dont think contribution actually does a fucking thing!!

I know nobody who does it and yet the contribution counter goes up almost like clock work and almost like our contributions is just an illusion and that its actually the game who decides when it reaches 100 percent.

NOW SURE i could be 100 percent wrong and i prolly am but something about this system doesnt smell right to me also go look at the broken shore and how that is still being contributed even though it means literally fuck all to any one now!!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I did at first because I wanted 7th Legion rep. I stopped caring after I hit exalted.

for now yes once i hit trait 33 ill stop

Deleted
    I contribute things which I can get by myself. I don't buy things in the AH, this is a bit digusting. But of course, there are always people who get rich in wars. I just don' t want to be one of these and surely don't want to support that kind of behaviour.