So Gogeta vs Broly? meaning he will defeat Broly but in the last sec or so he will defuse and Goku will have to finish the fight? I'm willing to bet that will happen, so, I'm curious here, Gogeta vs Vegeto and Broly vs Zamasus, it been state Broly is the strongest fighter Goku fought so far, seeing Gogeta here and not Vegito make Broly a little less impressive in my eyes, at least if Vegito is stronger the Gogeta

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    OG Broly is one of the worst DB characters we have. Certainly not a fan-favourite of mine
    OG Broly is THE worst character, but stupid people love him because he is simple meathead like them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    So Gogeta vs Broly? meaning he will defeat Broly but in the last sec or so he will defuse and Goku will have to finish the fight? I'm willing to bet that will happen, so, I'm curious here, Gogeta vs Vegeto and Broly vs Zamasus, it been state Broly is the strongest fighter Goku fought so far, seeing Gogeta here and not Vegito make Broly a little less impressive in my eyes, at least if Vegito is stronger the Gogeta
    This is not DB Heroes, they can't just keep shitting Potara from their asses, so if they're gonna fuse, they need to dance.

nah

Gogeta was about to finish Broly with Soul... something but Cheelai uses Dragon Balls to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    OG Broly is THE worst character, but stupid people love him because he is simple meathead like them.
    you can't call people stupid.

they just like good looking characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    OG Broly is THE

This is not DB Heroes, they can't just keep shitting Potara from their asses, so if they're gonna fuse, they need to dance.

AUCH, i forgot about that small yet important part, still, consider Broly was called the strongest warrior Goku fought so far I would have preferred Vegito, but hey you never know, maybe they will retcon Gogeta somehow and make him more powerful then Vegito ( make no sense i know)

10+ Year Old Account
    AUCH, i forgot about that small yet important part, still, consider Broly was called the strongest warrior Goku fought so far I would have preferred Vegito, but hey you never know, maybe they will retcon Gogeta somehow and make him more powerful then Vegito ( make no sense i know)
    Gogeta now is gonna be stronger than Vegito was back in the Zamasu arc because both Goku and Vegeta have gotten stronger since then. Vegeta alone is probably around where Vegito was - Vegeta beat a God of Destruction tier guy.

edit - Do you feel like they're doing Broly a disservice because they aren't busting out the strongest possible fusion for him?
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2018-11-13 at 10:28 PM.

oh and I just noticed.

don't read if you don't wanna get spoiled.

Vegeta fights Broly first and gets stomped. you can see in the trailer that Goku says "I think it's about time you fought me"

the rumor says that Goku was busy fighting someone else while Vegeta fought Broly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh and I just noticed.

don't read if you don't wanna get spoiled.

Vegeta fights Broly first and gets stomped. you can see in the trailer that Goku says "I think it's about time you fought me"

the rumor says that Goku was busy fighting someone else while Vegeta fought Broly.
    He was probably fighting Freeza to stop him from getting the last dragon ball

Goku confirms that Broly is stronger than Beerus.

i think he saw the movie? someone know if he is reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post

i think he saw the movie? someone know if he is reliable?
    The early screening was just in Japan, so there are people who have seen it.

Dunno about this guy though.

it's Ken.

he is a legit source like Geekdom.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/ThySaiyan/status...74442999382021

- - - Updated - - -

Goku getting a character development!?

I'm dreaming.

MY BOY grows!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Curse my lack of willpower and weakness for spoilers!

As for the ending... Spolilers inc:

EEK

When Frieza has killed Paragus, this has obviously caused Broly to go SSJ/LSSJ because he must love his dad greatly (In comparison to the original movie anyway).

Once the final battle is concluded and Goku goes to visit Broly as a peace-offering why didn't he take the Dragonballs or even use them on earth to ressurect Paragus? This would have been the ultimate peace-offering to show also Paragus they (Goku/Vegeta) are not the enemy.

Normal earth Dragonballs would have sufficed with this, add to the fact they would still be within the 1 year supposed limit for resurrection

Whis could have done a do-over also, but I guess that would mess with the transformation as well (Plus being limited to a few minutes)
    Last edited by Gray; 2018-11-15 at 01:25 PM.

I like Gogeta but I'm kinda tired of Fusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broly for next z fighter!

Goku confirms that Broly is stronger than Beerus.
    MAAAAN, this is so confusing, now, i know it me the problem, but each damn time i hear Broly vs Gogeta i fell his weaker then he supposes to be, I keep wanting Vegito, not because im a fan, but because i fell his top

MAAAAN, this is so confusing, now, i know it me the problem, but each damn time i hear Broly vs Gogeta i fell his weaker then he supposes to be, I keep wanting Vegito, not because im a fan, but because i fell his top
    he actually says he might be stronger than Beerus.

considering that Broly just keeps stronger then he might surpass him.

in the movie, it's like this

Base Broly >>>> SSJ Goku and Vegeta
    Ikari Broly >>>> SSJG Goku and Vegeta
    SSJB Goku >= Ikari Broly
    SSJ Broly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJB Goku and Vegeta
    SSJ Broly >> Base Gogeta
    SSJ Broly = SSJ Gogeta
    SSJB Gogeta >> FSSJ Brol (Legendary)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    As for the ending... Spolilers inc:

EEK

When Frieza has killed Paragus, this has obviously caused Broly to go SSJ/LSSJ because he must love his dad greatly (In comparison to the original movie anyway).

Once the final battle is concluded and Goku goes to visit Broly as a peace-offering why didn't he take the Dragonballs or even use them on earth to ressurect Paragus? This would have been the ultimate peace-offering to show also Paragus they (Goku/Vegeta) are not the enemy.

Normal earth Dragonballs would have sufficed with this, add to the fact they would still be within the 1 year supposed limit for resurrection

Whis could have done a do-over also, but I guess that would mess with the transformation as well (Plus being limited to a few minutes)
    Paragus is a piece of sh***.

he actually says he might be stronger than Beerus.

considering that Broly just keeps stronger then he might surpass him.

in the movie, it's like this

Base Broly >>>> SSJ Goku and Vegeta
    Ikari Broly >>>> SSJG Goku and Vegeta
    SSJB Goku >= Ikari Broly
    SSJ Broly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJB Goku and Vegeta
    SSJ Broly >> Base Gogeta
    SSJ Broly = SSJ Gogeta
    SSJB Gogeta >> FSSJ Brol (Legendary)

- - - Updated - - -

Paragus is a piece of sh***.
    What the fuck is ikari broly? Did they give him another new form besides SS and Kale transformation?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    What the fuck is ikari broly? Did they give him another new form besides SS and Kale transformation?
    it's not really a transformation.

it is his enraged state.

call it false SSJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ikari translates as 'anger'. It's this state: