Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Sylvanas needs a new model update

Please update Sylvanas' model. Blizzard have significantly changed her appearance with BfA
    • She no longer has elven eye tattoos
    • She has running mascara now
    • Her eyes have pupils
    • They pulled a Thanos with her skin and made it lavender pink instead of darkblue/purple
    • Her hair is platinum blonde and no longer dirty blonde.
    • She has pink lipstick instead of black.

Legion Sylvanas:
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/ffdaf122...p9j9o1_500.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/dr6JJIo.gifv

BFA Sylvanas
    examples:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oHh6eb9k8_s/maxresdefault.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/f6...9d68dc175f.jpg
    https://sagamer.co.za/wp-content/upl...08/so-grey.jpg
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/8a0ba5be...dq1jo1_500.gif

Give us the new banshee queen we deserve.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Needs more rotting flesh.

And before anyone says she just got one with Legion, Anduin was updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why bother when she's about to die anyway.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

No idea why she needs a model update other than that seems to be what people scream for every year. But hey, good luck with getting it.

Remember the new model Garrosh got when he was infused with sha energies? I expect the same for Sylvanas, but with something else like some mixture she makes out of Azerite or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Why bother when she's about to die anyway.
    shes not going to die

I'd rather have some other undead figures getting updates. Aside her and Nathanos, the Forsaken NPCs are really generic. But hey, does not mean we don't have to get both.

10+ Year Old Account
    She needs to look more dead, more decayed...for having died numerous times. Not less dead...

Deleted
    I'd say there are more deserving candidates, Sylvanas' model looks fine, and is used in in-game cinematics, so is in my eyes just as canon.

Rokhan comes to mind as someone deserving some attention Moira, and Taelia too.

I don't think unique NPC models should directly represent the newest iteration of a character, but rather differentiate from the rest to make them instantly recognizable. If every time a character was altered in some way, they needed a new model, that'd be needless busywork for very little reward.

People know who Sylvanas is, regardless of minor inconsistencies, I'd rather they explore how other major characters could look, rather than keep existing ones up to speed to this degree.

Sure, she loses an arm? By all means go wild, but skin colour and tears instead of a tattoo? Not important.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-11-16 at 09:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    shes not going to die

keep believing this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I'd rather have some other undead figures getting updates. Aside her and Nathanos, the Forsaken NPCs are really generic. But hey, does not mean we don't have to get both.
    That's so true. Forsaken should have varying states of decay. Some were risen like 5 seconds after death and some 30 years. Should have an option to have Chinese forsaken with no bony elbows etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Needs more rotting flesh.
    Aye, I wish they'd stuck to her original concept design where she had stitches running across her face.

I absolutely hate the new pinkish skin in the cinematic. She needs to start looking more dead, not less.

Few expansions and model updates and she'll start looking more alive than undead. People will eventually even forget she's undead. Nah, we need to go back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I absolutely hate the new pinkish skin in the cinematic. She needs to start looking more dead, not less.
    I know this is a tired "joke"
    But appearences matter in marketing. And there's no denying that Sylvanas' appearance influences a lot of her fanbase and marketing power.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I hope her bow is updated. That loot is gonna be awesome to get.
    Maybe have a "Dark Arrow" proc.
    Thanks for the heads up!

They won't update her because she will ascend to Valkyr level by the end of BFA. It's so obvious that they're about to Kerrigan her, so why waste resources on running mascara?

Only question is if they go full retard with a holy form, or if they go slightly retard with her as "Helya's replacement", ruler of the underworld. Leader of the Forsaken but at the same time not really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the pinkish skin color, I really don't get your complaints OP?

I mean all those other things are just cosmetic, heaven forbid she change her make-up and hair color from time to time. People should always look the same, right?
    Here is something to believe in!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    She needs to look more dead, more decayed...for having died numerous times. Not less dead...
    Not how greater undead work
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol