Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    It was option number two for me. I have a negative reaction to mushrooms. By that I mean every time I eat them, I have a bad trip. I stopped after the fourth time years and years ago. LSD on the other hand? No problems at all.
    Ya I heard some people will have bad trips, they say it is important to have someone in the room with you to keep you grounded. Bad trips only ever happen if you fight it though.

Used to be... almost daily. But now I barely drink. I think I had a glass of wine like..... June.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya I heard some people will have bad trips, they say it is important to have someone in the room with you to keep you grounded. Bad trips only ever happen if you fight it though.
    I always have people around when I do hallucinogenics. It's no fun to do them alone. I don't know what it is. I can handle any other hallucinogenic, just not mushrooms for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    I always have people around when I do hallucinogenics. It's no fun to do them alone. I don't know what it is. I can handle any other hallucinogenic, just not mushrooms for some reason.
    It is ok, they are not for everyone! I personally stick with Marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is ok, they are not for everyone! I personally stick with Marijuana.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't do them very often. Maybe once every year and a half or so. Gotta squeegee that third eye every once in a while. But yeah, I'm totally on the weed train. Now if I could just give up these cigarettes... but I don't want to.
    Last edited by Surreality; 2018-11-20 at 03:36 PM.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll have a bit of scotch with my pops when I visit him, otherwise never.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Used to drink every night. Cut that down to about once a month a couple years ago.
    Still love the taste and everything but too much is too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't drink at all during the work week, but on the weekend (Friday and Saturday night) will drink, though not nearly as heavily as I did in my 20s. Maybe 3-4 beers. This week on the other hand... I'll probably be in various stages of inebriation Wednesday night through Saturday night.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Rarely. The only alcoholic beverage I like is hard cider, which is not strong at all, and I'll have that maybe once every 4 months or so. The only drug I take everyday is caffeine via coffee.

See where I live Alcohol has a 45% Gov tax on it as a deterrent, a 24 of beer is like 65$ so when I drink I pick and choose certain times.

Varies a lot. Sometimes i dont drink for months, or a year. Other times i drink every day for a week. It just Varies a lot depending on circumstances
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    how often do u drink alcohol? weekly? daily? once per month?
    I consume likely 10 beers a week average, which is a bit high indeed.

Just so many good beers in Austin TX region.. I don't want to live without good beer

I can't believe more of you don't drink tbh, not trying to pressure but from a lot of the posts .. you'd think most of you are either on some SERIOUS BIZ drugs, or live a crazy life.. OR I figured you were all just drinking heavy. Alas: GOOD TO KNOW lol

Rarely, as in a couple of times every couple of months or so. Beer is disgusting and everyone says this, but they still drink it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once or twice a year.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    3-4 times a month I guess depending on what's happening during the weekends. CBA to drink alcohol unless there's a happening in town with other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Rarely, as in a couple of times every couple of months or so. Beer is disgusting and everyone says this, but they still drink it.
    It's bloody delicious..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    differenciates, could be every day for a couple weeks, then only in the weekends for a month or two

when i drink every day for a period, it's only 1-2 beers for dinner tho

Casually? Whenever I feel, which is probably about every third or fourth day.

To get drunk? Idk, maybe once every 2-3 months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    once per life
    Pretty much.
    Tried it once, didn't do anything for me, never tried again and don't plan to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I'll usually have a glass of wine or a hard soda or something with my dinner but I don't get hammered very often anymore. Maybe once every few months.

I don't drink. Nothing religious or health related, I just don't
    and the geek shall inherit the earth