None of those are particularly rare, but at least I managed to get the bfa dungeon meta one, and 400 mounts achievement finally Also remembered that I can buy a 500k mount from the same guy who sells the 5 mil one.

Also bought the 100k pet and got Kovok from Paragons of the Klaaxi while farming for the garrosh mount. Funny thing is that Kovok took 161 tries in total, which is more than I had to farm for most of my mounts, and the pet is like 7k on AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Roccatex View Post

Good week of islands farming! YAY!
    got them from heroic or normal both?

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    got them from heroic or normal both?
    both heroic

Finally Squawks from Normal Islands from a pirate invasion.

And finished Uldir Glory Meta. (Had done the Mythrax one before it was "Fixed")
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

No more Dragon Soul for me! Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

No more Dragon Soul for me! Thank god.
    The beauty of RNG. I remember getting like 6 Blazing Drakes before I managed to get the Lifebinder's Handmaiden.

One more mount off the list !

Deleted
    Must have done 80+ Islands overall. Got this one without an invasion, a random twilight pack spawned, I killed them just before the end and woop woop!

Last edited by mmocce3e2c6f69; 2018-11-20 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    Must have done 80+ Islands overall. Got this one without an invasion, a random twilight pack spawned, I killed them just before the end and woop woop!

heroic or normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Got TLPD last night, after 10 years of camping it on and off. I'm still pretty jazzed about it!

Trick was going to a RP server and camping with warmode on.
    hmmmm....on and RP server already...this is something I might try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    heroic or normal?
    Strictly normal. I did one heroic but no invasion ever spawned so I stuck to normal.

Until the reward structure if buffed for higher difficulties in 8.1 normal is the way to go, you rotate through more relevant invasions faster.
    Last edited by mmocce3e2c6f69; 2018-11-21 at 10:06 AM.

311 attempts only - quite lucky

Deleted
    #BloodElfSwag#Yolo

Also got Houdmaster Kerrax mount on the same day, Argus is real kind today! Just Blistermaw left of the outdoor rares.

Pretty nice harvest at Arathi Highland that just became available.
    Broken Mustang, Donkey, Witherbark Direwing, Shard of Fozruk, Fuzzy Creepling and Coldrage's Cooler - all in the same "instance".

Last edited by jegerlee; 2018-11-26 at 08:16 PM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

About 1500 total doubloons on my main (ignoring my alts, which have tons as well) I finally got my first mount out of the expeditions.

For anyone curious, normal mode Molten Cay. One pack of Twilight dragons with a box just north of the lava area showed up on my island. I usually run out there first to kill lava spiders / scorpions there for their pets. I killed the Twilight dragon pack, looted their chest, and then moved on. Genuinely shocked to see a mount drop. We had a Mogu invasion at the end so when I saw purple I thought I got the Quillen mount for a second there.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Finally Ashes of Al’ar after 230 tries, yes 230 tries. Only mount I really really wanted. Sorry no screenshot as was too excited. I will use this mount forever now as most others dont look so good with my Fire Mage.

Finally got the mount i've always wanted. Cost me 5.2 mil, it appeared on my server 2 days in a row first time went for gold cap and wasn't online.

Finally! I wanted this mount since it was announced and I was going crazy farming this on 6 chars per week in BFA

10+ Year Old Account
    As of 8.1 reins-of-the-thundering-ruby-cloud-serpent can be put on the AH now as its BoE

If you kill it as a group only 1 mount drops.
    Last edited by starkey; 2018-12-12 at 10:23 PM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!