Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sometimes I am glad I am in china and Twitch is banned here so I can't look at that annoying video of his.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slyme View Post
    Believe it or not, most of his viewers are between the ages of 18-27 for some reason.
    none of you two can know that beyond pure speculation.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by Slyme View Post
    Believe it or not, most of his viewers are between the ages of 18-27 for some reason.
    So, kids.

Do you have a source for that by the way?

Deleted
    Not a big deal really

I mean he is right.

The game just isn't enjoyable at all this expansion.

I don't know why exactly; I just played for 1 month and was like, this isn't fun.

Honestly - the most fun I had was leveling in a Project Sixty guild. Isn't that sad?

He's right , the game now caters to collectables addicted people , every patch must have loads of this stuff for players to grind for . The game is not about saving azeroth , it's about finding a home for all these homeless mounts and pets.

If you are unsure about continuing to play , let your sub expire .. then when you are not bound by money loss think about it.
    3 weeks away from the game litterally changed my opinion on the matter .. never been so alienated from the game before , so much that seeing through the blizzard bullshit the best time to comeback would be in mid febraury , at least to skip the AP useless grind and get right into stuff , i'll clear the raid (if they make it possible for small guilds) and then unsub again . I'm not going to bother with ilvl or other stuff as it's all meaningless shit , outside of raid 8.1 doesn't have a single activity that interests me .. Warfront? more like warfrnot.

Deleted
    If you enjoy PvP you have content for life.
    Im part of the lucky club.

I feel sorry for people who dont enjoy PvP

Its true that even PvP gets old...but well...not for me. I love that crap to no end.

I have never seen his streams. But the guy is right.
    They, I dont know how, killed the m+ experience. During legion you can do that all the day with joy. Now is a trash feast, with some affixed that make it unplayable in some weeks. And if you want to pug some in +10 or beyond, you NEED to play a meta class, if not be prepared to be denyied for hours.
    Raids depends so much in certain classes now (orb carriers during G'huun, rogues in Zul or resto shaman in mother mythic is just an example) that make it annoying or almost impossible to do it if you don't stack them.
    The class balance is a joke, is the worst that I have seen in wow, ever (pvp and pve wise), If you are not an agility class, you have nothing to do to enjoy the game actually.
    And island expedition is another grindy mechanic, I don't know who though that was a good idea to reward 200 per islan expedition done, without scaling, when our hearth of azeroth scales in requirement every level. And the rush ideology (gather azerite before the enemy team) killed the exploring and discovery promisses about that place.
    I am trying another games too, FF XIV is just an example, to make my rpg adiction fresh, and it's working.
    Last edited by rubenmsalles; 2018-11-30 at 02:49 PM.
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    I agree. I didn't dislike WoD, it was actually quite nice in my opinion, because class design was on point in most cases for me. You could even raid with your twink and didn't have to worry about azerite power or any other grind to make your character fit for high end raiding.

I actually burned out quite fast in BfA. it's still nice to raid mythic, but stopped doing m+ and the world quests. Sometimes PvP and WPvP is nice though.
    I think there was only one point in wow history when class design was worse than in BfA and that was WoD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    So, kids.
    You evidently don't know what age group that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Amazing how this forum consists almost entirely of people who totally play since Vanilla beta and in the same time of people who haven't heard about the biggest WoW streamer (since I guess they're too cool to have heard about him).
    I've heard of Athene though. Best paladin of the world.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Amazing how this forum consists almost entirely of people who totally play since Vanilla beta and in the same time of people who haven't heard about the biggest WoW streamer (since I guess they're too cool to have heard about him).
    Streaming/video watching is something millenials go to. Children of the 70s-80s (those that played WoW since Vanilla and were mature) mostly don't give a single fuck about streaming. And if they do happen to watch streams, they certainly aren't sheepish about them.

I have learned who Asmongold is through MMO-C. I prefer to read and write at forums and forming my own opinion (be it wrong or right or whatever) than being spoonfed with images and blabbing.
    /spit@Blizzard

So, kids.

Do you have a source for that by the way?
    Are you saying 18-27 year old people are kids, or are you saying you don't believe him and are refuting his statement with "so, kids"?
    I assure you 18-27 are not "kids" that range includes people who are old enough to join the military, all the way to nearly 30

morning asmongold, blizzard should have stoped paying you... the game has been dead since wod's last patch... morning again

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...d_of_Warcraft)
    take a look at this timeline of wow patches and expansion releases , I just had a blast looking back at tbc release content 6 raids that you had to progress through , if they gave us something similiar we'd still be neck deep into raiding today , instead they want a slow paced story driven expansion.
    Too bad the game changed at it's foundamentals so that is no longer possible but i still feel 1 raid per content patch is just lazy and people will always cyclically leave the game because you can run the same thing a limited number of time before you stop enjoying it .
    They shifted their focus on warfronts .... I don't understand why . It's just another thing you run weekly as a chore because of the big incentive reward you get , it's boring has litterally 0 social value inside the game and to top it off it's timegated so you know , even if you were to steamroll through the map you'd still be waiting for a fucking useless fortress to power up .. they should realize warfront is another failed concept just like azerite. So many resources and time wasted on a 20 minute fake battle experience.
    TBC had 44 raid fights over the entire expansion. Legion had 40. I'm sure BfA will have about the same. In TBC you had a big dump at the start, while nowadays things are more evenly spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    You evidently don't know what age group that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Are you saying 18-27 year old people are kids, or are you saying you don't believe him and are refuting his statement with "so, kids"?
    I assure you 18-27 are not "kids" that range includes people who are old enough to join the military, all the way to nearly 30
    Actually, this comment was more self-deprecating than anything. I'm at an age where people between 18 and 27 seem like kids. I mean, I look back at myself at 25 and I know I was a silly kid. Sorry for not making it obvious - I meant it to be banter, not derision.

The question is genuine - how does anyone actually know the demographics of any given YouTube channel? It's not like you have to fill forms to watch it.

5+ Year Old Account
    mmm maybe for him for you, but for me as i said in various posts, i have a TON OF S*** to do on WoW yet, and i dont do it because its a lot, hey i dont even finish the "Scenarios" of pandaria, i have tons of dungeon that i never did or i dont even know that existed. There are tons of transmog that i want and i still dont have, legendary weapons, events, achievements.

SO because a "neckbeard" sorry if i am mean, has every single transmog, has every single mount thanks to its viewership (like who bought a fricking mount for over 10m gold. Tell me, of course Asmongold. I AM REALLY SURE THIS STATEMENT WAS ALSO MADE ON THE BEGINNING ON LEGION. Every time someone says "there is no content" i wonder if they actually did everything on the first week, i bet he doesnt know the questlines, maybe the story. Have any of you guys read something instead of "accept accept accept?"

Right now he can stop playing wow, because its a meme streamer, with Soda and Greek they have a fanbase now, he can change to Dark souls and people will be watching him. Now if hes going to do it? off course not, he is telling he is going to play DS over a half year. He justs needs to be brave and move on, the same with many of you. WoW its not the same as it was before, its a new wow for newer generations, stop it wait for Classic or just move on.

Now For the State of BfA, this have been the best expansion that i ever played from all the points and i am waiting for the next patch 8.1 and the 8.1.5 to be Zandalari. The story its amazing, maybe the systems are clunky but if Blizzard fix them we are guchi, or you think Azerite Armor its something that only will appear on BfA? i am pretty sure blizzard will use them in the next expansion, be ready.

Anyway to be honest WoW should have died a long time ago and it cant because there a no other game that can "BE" same or better than WoW, so unless Blizzard shuts down WoW, the company, the game will progress as the pase that its going since Cataclysm.

It's not a good game. He's right. 110-120 there is 0 challenge except to stay awake. I left pvp mode on and even then I saw ONE fight in all 10 levels. No community, no faction pride, and stupid friggin followers quests.... gak. No but seriously you people need to backcap in AV every once in a while....

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    TBC had 44 raid fights over the entire expansion. Legion had 40. I'm sure BfA will have about the same. In TBC you had a big dump at the start, while nowadays things are more evenly spread.
    that is a part of the problem, if they made dumped on us that sort of content we'd be all busy progressing . Instead they want a continuous cycle of people burning off and people coming back at convenient time

I'm with Kemsa. I've got alot of legacy stuff I haven't completed, with reps, mounts, mogs etc. That's enough to keep me busy, even if I had completed all of BFAs content

Actually, this comment was more self-deprecating than anything. I'm at an age where people between 18 and 27 seem like kids. I mean, I look back at myself at 25 and I know I was a silly kid. Sorry for not making it obvious - I meant it to be banter, not derision.

The question is genuine - how does anyone actually know the demographics of any given YouTube channel? It's not like you have to fill forms to watch it.
    You have volunteered this data many times over on the internet and at various other places/events that sold that data. Many marketing services exist that give potential advertisers a detailed demographic profile of the channel's audience.